34

He's the most obedient little puppy

When the girl stood up, her delicate body shook slightly, and her face was as pale as paper.

She settled down and walked to the door of the operating room. The doctor came out first, "Who is the family member?" 

The girl looked straight at the doctor with earnest eyes, "I am."

"The operation was a success, such a serious car accident. , Fortunately, there is no blood clot. The patient just suffered a little skin trauma and had a few stitches. The only thing I worry about is a concussion. Not at all. Family members should be mentally prepared."

Mu Ling nodded, keeping everything in her heart.

Back in the ward, the girl sat in front of the hospital bed and kept guarding Yushen.

The wound was covered with gauze, and he lay there quietly. Usually, the boy would not say a word, but now he closed his eyes, even the indifference was gone, and there was no vitality at all.

Mu Ling's heart was about to be broken, and her teeth were biting her lower lip, her eyes were red and swollen, and she looked extremely pitiful.

Yu Qiaoqiao covered her mouth, she couldn't bear it, she thought that her best friend was so uncomfortable, could she worry a little bit for her.

La Feng Jiajun and Xue Chao came out. She looked at Feng Jiajun, "Is there enough money? I'll go home and get it now."

"No." Xue Chao put one hand in his pocket and dragged her with the other.

Seeing him like this, Yu Qiaoqiao was not in a hurry at all, and she was also a little angry, "Why are you pulling me? A day's expenses in the hospital are not low."

Xue Chao raised his chin slightly, "Look at what kind of ward this is. Yu Qiaoqiao raised his eyes, and the three letters "

"VIP", golden and bright, were on the left side of the door.

No wonder she felt that something was wrong when she entered. The ward was exaggeratedly large, and the escort bed, sofa, and even entertainment facilities were all available.

Feng Jiajun shrugged and smiled, "You can rest assured, Brother Shen is my eldest brother, and more will be counted on my account."

"Can you?" Yu Qiaoqiao looked at him hesitantly.

Usually when the basketball team comes out to play, Feng Jiajun is always the most stingy one. In order to find a cheap camp, he would rather walk two or three miles.

Xue Chao said lightly, "Don't you know? His family can buy Jiangcheng."

"..."

***

Yu Qiaoqiao helped Mu Ling call Qin Yuan, so Mu Ling stayed in Yushen's hospital bed. I haven't slept all night before.

The next day, when they came to change shifts, Yu Qiaoqiao looked at her like this and couldn't help rubbing her eyes, feeling sad and uncomfortable.

The little fairy's eyes were all scattered, and there was not a trace of light.

"Lingling, go and rest for a while." Yu Qiaoqiao leaned down and persuaded softly, "You don't want Yu Shen to see you looking so haggard and pitiful when he opens his eyes, he will feel uncomfortable. Yeah."

Now only the word "Yu Shen" can touch her, Mu Ling nodded obediently, "Okay."

She went to the bathroom to wash her face, used cold water to wake herself up a bit, and then ate some of the food that Yu Qiaoqiao and the others brought. The food, a small bun and a cup of hot soy milk, made people feel a little more comfortable, but she couldn't eat it anymore. She was thinking about Yushen, and she went to the ward immediately after eating.

Before we got there, I heard a loud noise from inside.

As soon as she entered the door, she saw the boy was desperately throwing things, Xue Chao and Feng Jiajun couldn't hold him down, the boy's eyes were red, like a crazy trapped beast.

"Mu Ling, don't go there!" Xue Chao gasped and turned back to yell at her.

But the girl quickly stepped forward and hugged him without hesitation.

"Yu Shen, Yu Shen..."

Those heavy fists were about to fall and hit the girl. This familiar voice and this soft body were like the key to awakening the door of the soul, the boy's fist peak. froze in mid-air.

The madness on his face quickly faded, and the black pupil blinked lightly, like a bewildered child.

Xue Chao sighed, "He woke up soon after you left. The doctor said that this was one of the cases. He lost his memory and couldn't remember who he was or where he was."

"Mu Ling." The boy suddenly whispered, The voice remained the same, but the outer shell of the usual repression was removed, and the repressed feelings seemed to spew out. He called the name over and over again, put his hand on her hair, rubbed it gently, and buried his head deep in her neck. nest.

"I'm here." Mu Ling burst into tears in an instant.

A few people in the ward were dumbfounded, and then you look at me, and I look at you.

Yu Shen didn't remember everyone, not even his own name, but he only remembered her.

She is the only one in his world.

It is difficult for the doctor to explain this matter, and he is not sure how long Yushen's amnesia will last, it may be short, or it may be a long time.

Several others were worried, but Mu Ling was not worried at all, "It's okay, he will get better soon."

The moment the girl's originally broken eyes saw him wake up, they gathered together again, firm as a rock.

He will become the omnipotent Mr. Yu in the business world in the future, she is not worried at all, he will not be defeated here!

So many people who have beaten him, he will return them one by one!

Mu Ling suddenly realized that when he rescued her by the sea, she was amazed.

What a lucky thing to meet someone who amazed her in her years, and then go back to his youthful days to be able to save him!

At night, the VIP ward is also the ward with the best view.

What I see from this angle is not the desolation in the hospital, but the prosperity of Jiangcheng. The neon lights are just coming up, the moonlight is blurred, and the starlight is smashed a little bit.

Mu Ling sat by the bed and told Yu Shen a story. She was holding a fairy tale book in her hand.

He doesn't remember anything now, so even the stories that children love to hear are novel and interesting to him.

The teenager was lying on the hospital bed, looking at her quietly and well-behaved, with his hands gently on the edge of the quilt.

Her voice is soft and warm, like the wind in March, and she tells a tragic story like the Little Mermaid, which is soft and warm to hear.

After listening, he looked at her, "Let's not be like the story, okay? You said that we will always be together."

Mu Ling turned his back, and a pearl-like tear instantly fell from her cheeks.

He lost his memory, he didn't even remember himself, but he remembered every word she said.

"Okay." She replied sweetly.

He took her hand, his love now is pure, "Ling Ling, I like you so much."

Mu Ling leaned against the back of his hand and closed his eyes gently.

Maybe he won't remember this tomorrow, but so what?

As long as she remembers, that's enough.

The girl fell asleep beside the bed, and the corners of her mouth curved into a beautiful arc.

In a daze, I felt as if I was gently picked up and placed on the soft big bed.