46

Come to my arms

"Yes." The girl's eyes were bright and she nodded wildly, for fear that he hadn't seen it.

The young man laughed, this height difference, raised his hand to rub her head just right, "Don't ask me what I'm taking you to."

He leaned over, his eyes were parallel to hers, and there was a smile in his ink pupil, "Don't be afraid of me. Does this count, I kidnapped you?"

 The breeze blew through the broken sea of ​​​​flow, and his eyes were full of love, so beautiful, as if they had suction.

The girl's cheeks bulged, "I'm not afraid, I said, I'm willing."

She said it so confidently, it was the best voice he had ever heard.

**

Underground, dark and damp, there are ditches everywhere, the air is rotten, and occasionally you can see mice and cockroaches crawling over.

It was pitch black, and the light that occasionally leaked out was very weak.

The teenager took her hand and turned around, "You're afraid to tell me, eh?"

"Not afraid!" The little girl's voice was particularly loud.

But he could clearly feel her hands shaking, and shaking violently.

Suddenly, the little girl seemed to have discovered a new continent, with a "wow".

It turned out that there were many motorcycles parked not far away, bright and bright, like a dormant cheetah, even in the dark, it was difficult to hide its brilliance.

super cool!

"Uncle Wang." A middle-aged uncle sat there to wipe the parts.

The uncle was wiping the parts carelessly, and when he heard the sound, he pushed his glasses, his pupils tightened, and he suddenly stood up, "Oh, rare guest, Yushen, it's actually you!" 

The little girl stood beside and saw I'm a little embarrassed to be a stranger. The voice is not loud and crisp. "Hello, uncle!"

"Ouch...Ouch, hello! The little girl looks so sweet, so nice." Wang Jian felt that he was covered in Oily, I didn't dare to get too close when I saw such a delicate little girl.

He looked at the rare smile on the boy's face, and then looked at the hands they were shaking, and he understood in an instant, and tears welled up.

The kid has grown up and has a girlfriend.

OK, so good.

The man wiped his tears silently.

"Uncle Wang, I want to rent a car."

"What do you want to rent, take it!" 

The middle-aged man threw the key to him, pointed at one, the boy nodded, and said to Mu Ling, "Wait for me here ."

He touched her hand, his eyes soft, like a dutiful old father.

"Got it!" The girl smiled mischievously and winked at him.

Yushen took a few steps and looked back at the man, "Uncle Wang, don't talk nonsense."

"Oh, what are you talking about, I'm being strict."

Mu Ling watched the teenager adjust the motorcycle not far away, Looking at Wang Jian here again, thinking of what Yushen said just now, he couldn't help but be a little curious.

"Uncle, you're amazing, you're amazing!" Mu Ling's voice was soft, and he tried her best to praise Wang Jian, making him dizzy, and after a while, he brought him into the pit.

"Uncle, did Yushen work here before?"

"Little girl, it's not good to talk." Wang Jian pursed his lips, "I'm very strict."

"Really?" The sunflower is like being beaten by the rain, and it droops down, and the star's eyes are also dull, "I just feel bad for Yushen, I want to know more about him, and I want to help him."

Wang Jian sighed deeply, thinking about it, let's explain a little, this little girl looks so pitiful, "When it rains, his hands will hurt very much, don't let him touch the water."

Mu Ling was stunned. In a daze, she suddenly remembered that on a rainy day, he insisted on washing the dishes after eating at her house.

He was fine at the time.

Thinking of it, Dai frowned, and her heart was also twisted.

Yushen, why does he like to keep everything in his heart so much? Rather bear it!