14

She gave him the softest heart

The girl wondered, "You don't seem to have a fever."

She was frail, and she had experienced fever the most since she was a child.

"I'm fine." He tilted his head uncomfortably, his voice low.

Mr. Wan gave him the school uniform first, and he worked all night for this uniform.

He is very good at computers, but when he first entered the industry, the price was kept low. He stayed up all night before earning money for a set of school uniforms.

The girl's pursed lips loosened, and she handed him her nap pillow, "Let's sleep on the table."

After speaking, she put the pillow on his table.

"Go to sleep, go to sleep." The girl put her hand on her little face, closed her eyes, and made a sleep motion.

He was lying on the pillow, the goose-yellow pillow, it felt soft, just the right size, mixed with the aroma of her hair.

He closed his eyes, obviously tired, but he couldn't sleep anymore.

The girl made a paper with her small head down, her face full of serious writing, holding a pen in her hand, rustling.

After doing it for a while, she turned her face to look at him, saw that his breath was even, and then a smile appeared on the corner of his lips, shallow, pure and moving.

Yushen... he must have fallen asleep.

"Ling Ling, Lin Mo is looking for you." 

The boy suddenly raised his head, and the girl sensed it immediately. She turned her head, her small face was facing him, and her loose brows furrowed again, "What's wrong?"

She stared at him. Looking at the young man, her expression is careful, and she doesn't want to miss any clues.

The young man frowned, put his hand on his thin lips, and spoke lightly, "It's a little uncomfortable."

Mu Ling's heart "squeaked", Yushen was really able to bear it. Hearing him say a word of discomfort, it seems that it must be extremely uncomfortable now.

She stood up in a hurry, "I'll help you to the school hospital."

"No need." The boy's voice was dry and hoarse, staring at her, his eyes darkened.

"Then I'll get you some hot water." The girl hurriedly stood up, her small fists clenched unconsciously, and the anxiety on her face could not be concealed.

At the door of the classroom, Mu Ling happened to bump into Lin Mo.

The girl waved at him naturally, but there was no smile on her face, "Lin Mo, I'm going to pick up the water."

Lin Mo lowered his eyes and looked at the water cup in her hand, the black water cup, the outside was old and could not be seen How long has it been used.

"Okay." Lin Mo held the book with an elegant smile, and his gestures were noble and gentle, like a fine piece of jade, radiating light.

Mu Ling left with a quick pace.

Lin Mo's eyes suddenly turned to the classroom, and his eyes met Yushen. Lin Mo just nodded to Yushen and smiled gently.

The boy's eyes fell silently, and he held the pen bag tightly, his knuckles turning white.

Lin Mo is impeccably perfect.

As for him, his heart was despicable beyond measure.

This whole morning, Mu Ling didn't leave the classroom again. She was always afraid that Yu Shen would be uncomfortable, so he quietly guarded him.

Yu Qiaoqiao asked her to go to the bathroom with her, the little girl shook her head, she was like a stubborn little patron saint.

When Teacher Wan came in, the little girl stared at the blackboard without squinting. She shook his cuff with her little hand, and the boy's half-squinted eyes opened immediately, no sleepiness at all.

The corners of Mu Ling's mouth lifted slightly, knowing that he was awake.

Mr. Wan rested his hands on the podium and looked around with majestic eyes, "Dear classmates, today I want to introduce a lady who is an external teacher of our school and will accompany us for a month. If you have any questions about If you have doubts about choosing a university, or have professional consultation, you can find this teacher."

"Now, let's welcome Mr. Yuhui with warm applause."

Yuhui walked in with a smile, wearing a beige trench coat, Pingting was generous, and when her gaze touched a certain teenager under the stage, her smile froze for half a second, and quickly moved away without a trace.

She was actually very flustered.

Gao Changming's circle needs some blessings, so that she can better integrate into those rich wives, so Gao Changming specially entrusted her relationship and got her into the third middle school of the famous school.

She knew that Yushen was in No. 3 Middle School, but she didn't know which class he was in, and he made the transfer by himself. She always felt that it would not be so coincidental.

But at this moment, she regretted a little, why did he transfer him to No. 3 middle school instead of other schools.

"Teacher Yu looks so beautiful."

"Not only is she beautiful, I heard that she has talent. She is an art student, and she is good at drawing."

"Ah, if my mother could be like her, she would be so gentle with her words. Okay."

"I don't know if she has any children, how happy her children are to face such a gentle and beautiful mother every day." 

During the break, everyone was discussing the new female teacher.

I'm used to Teacher Wan's sternness, and I really think that Teacher Yu is so likable.

Mu Ling bit her lip and looked at the boy beside her worriedly.

But he went about his own business, seemingly unaffected.

In the PE class, Yushen's hand was injured, so the PE teacher only asked him to do some preparatory activities, but he didn't expect that the teenager's preparatory activities were so fierce today, as if venting, the hair on his forehead was all wet, a pair of The black pupils are getting deeper and deeper.

The physical education teacher was frightened and waved, "You can go upstairs to rest." 

In the corridor, the boy raised his head and met her eyes. He looked at her like that, frowning and piercing in her eyes.

Yuhui tore off her amiable image in class and stood at the end of the corridor looking at him.

Her eyes fell on his plastered hand, and her tone was mixed with fire, "What's the matter with your hand?"

Before the boy could answer, she twitched her lips, "Forget it, I'll make a long story short. This month's time , you'd better be calm, and you must pretend we don't know each other in school."

The dryness between her brows was like a flame, and her fingers tapped impatiently on the windowsill.

The young man continued to walk up and passed her directly. He raised his chin slightly and sneered, "You are a little self-motivated."

His eyes were cold, more piercing than Gujing and deep pools.

"You know what? I really hate your appearance so much, especially those eyes, which are as rebellious as your own father!" 

The boy turned his back to her, and his low laughter spread, "Why don't I pull them out and give you the eyes back?"

Yuhui didn't believe him, but saw him raise his hand and stretch it out straight to her eyes.

Her face was whiter than flour, her eyes widened, but her pupils were a little out of focus.

"Yushen!" She stepped on her gorgeous high heels, stomped her feet desperately, and shouted anxiously.

She was afraid that something would happen to Yushen here, and she would not be able to explain it to the principal.

She has worked so hard, and now she has to spend several years to maintain the relationship. If something really happens, what gossip will spread in the rich wife circle? Will Gao Changming still be nice to her?

In the nick of time, a girl came gracefully like a falling butterfly. She stood on tiptoe and firmly protected the boy's eyes.