3

National soft and cute sister

At this moment, Yushen suddenly pulled his lips, and a hoarse voice overflowed, "That man's money?"

Yuhui paused for a moment, and soon, like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, she picked up things, one after another. The piece was smashed at the young man in the face.

She blushed and roared angrily, "You can't stand here without that man's money?" 

The boy closed the door and cut off the swearing in the room. He went back to his room alone, leaning against the door, his shoulder blades, When it collided with the door, it became thinner and thinner.

When she got home, she didn't even bother to ask him if he was hungry, whether he was good or not, she just kept scolding him endlessly.

Noisy and cruel.

He rubbed his wrist lightly, feeling the beating here.

The world is not beautiful at all, cruel enough to make people want to destroy.

A lot of ideas suddenly popped up in his head, and his eyes became darker and darker, until...

His eyes swept across the small steamer placed on the table, and he washed it cleanly, like brand new, in the dim light, The room was so out of place.

The girl's smile flashed through her mind, she carefully held her small hands, and put the small steamer in her arms, as if it were some kind of big baby.

Inadvertently, the thin lips hooked.

***

The next day, at the dinner table—

The mother and son were eating breakfast, but there was no interaction at all. The house was so quiet that you could hear the needle falling, until Miyuki's voice broke the calm, "I paid the rent for a year, you don't have to. I'm worried about the money."

"I also paid the tuition fees." 

The young man ate the porridge slowly, his eyes down, but he didn't react at all.

"Aunt Qin next door is my old acquaintance. I told her to take care of you. You can go to her house for dinner every day."

"No need? Do you want to come with me?" Yuhui looked at him in astonishment, her eyes showing the resistance she didn't have time to hide.

If he insists on following her, the law stipulates that he must follow her, what about Gao Changming's side? If he promised not to have children, in case he doesn't want him anymore... 

The boy looked at her, his mouth twitched mockingly, and his deep voice came out, "I can do it myself."

He didn't want him to be like some homeless cat and dog, every day. Go to the girl's house and ask for a bite to eat.

He stared at himself reflected on the spoon, gritted his back molars unconsciously, even ignoring Miei's secretly relieved expression.

***

Mu Ling's body is weak, and a small cold will take a week to heal.

At first, Qin Yuan thought she was sick, so she became extra clingy, but later found out that it wasn't...

As she got better every day, the little girl became more and more like a young green shoot. As long as she is at home, she is still surrounded by her. When she goes to the kitchen, Mu Ling follows her step by step, neither making noise nor making a fuss, picking vegetables and peeling potatoes. If she made a phone call, Mu Ling would also be obediently lying on her lap, Xing'er looking at her rightly.

During this time, Mu Ling started repairing Yushen's broken pen as long as she was in good spirits. She knew that Yushen's self-esteem was very strong, so even if the pen was tangled up again and again, she didn't start to buy it for him. A new idea, and with her perseverance, the pen was finally repaired by her and put in a beautiful pen case.

She vaguely remembered that Aunt Yu, who was next door, would go away for a period of time during this period, and entrusted Yu Shen to her house, and asked him to come to her house for dinner every day.

In the last life, there was no such thing as him saving her. At that time, she was very afraid of this unsmiling brother, and even her mother was polite to him, so the two barely met, and didn't even speak.

Mu Ling waited day after day, and when he was about to go to school, he didn't come.

On the day of school, she got up early and stood at the door. The girl was wearing a mint green knee-length skirt and a white school uniform top. Her long hair was flowing down softly, fresh and conspicuous. She hadn't fully woken up yet, and her little hands rubbed occasionally. The eyes are soft and cute, but from the drowsy sky to the bright light, the door next door has not been opened, seeing that it is almost late, and finally the small mouth is flat and can only go first.

The little girl ran quickly to the class. When the class bell rang when she entered the door, she ran out of breath, her little face was flushed, just like the most beautiful peach blossom in the forest in March. . 

"Lingling, you look so good." Her friend Yu Qiaoqiao turned around and looked at her madly. 

Even the way she was sweating was different from that of ordinary girls. 

"Isn't this nonsense, the undisputed class flower for three years, and the scout who wanted to recruit Ling Ling were all rejected by her. Do you need to tell me this fact?" The classmate on the side complained ruthlessly. 

There are two kinds of beauties, good-looking and attractive, but Mu Ling is the most preferred by Nu Wa, and both are the best. 

Mu Ling went to elementary school at the age of five, and was the youngest in their class. Everyone liked her and pampered her, which almost became a habit. 

Mu Ling just smiled sweetly, her small face was naturally harmless, and she fainted, "Morning reading is about to start." 

"Ah, if it wasn't for Shizuo Shitai, I could watch you all day." Yu Qiaoqiao turned her head reluctantly. 

Mu Ling's eyes lit up when she heard that the head teacher was coming. She still remembered that the news of Yushen's transfer to their class would be announced today, and just in time, she could give him the pen. 

"Lingling, you seem to be very happy today." During the class, Yu Qiaoqiao looked at Mu Ling's smiling face. 

"Ah, is that so?" Mu Ling held her little face and smiled. Is it so obvious? If Yushen was in their class, she would be able to help him better. 

As soon as the little girl had time, she looked at the door eagerly, she was eager to see her eyes, and her little face was stained with that pitiful look.

Mu Ling waited from morning to evening, and did not wait for the teacher to introduce new students.

The sun was setting, and at the turn of day and night, not a single cloud could be seen, only the sporadic afterglow shrouded the campus gloomy.

Mu Ling and Yu Qiaoqiao went to the other end of the corridor to fetch water. The little girl's shoulders were drooping and her eyes were drooping, like a red lotus being beaten by the rain. 

Yu Qiaoqiao could see that she was not in a very happy mood. Make funny faces and tell jokes to make her happy.

Mu Ling squeezed out a smile, but like a meteor across the sky, it was fleeting.

Yu Qiaoqiao scratched her head, not knowing how to make her happy.

At this moment, she felt that the little man beside her stopped in her footsteps, she was wondering, and following her line of sight, there were two people standing at the door of Class 1.

One she knew was the head teacher of Class 1, Mr. He Fangfei, who was gentle, refined, and lovable, and the other she didn't know. She only saw a profile. The boy was very tall, but his clothes didn't fit well, and his lips were tight. He sipped, his face was tensed, his eyes fell, like a dead tree, lifeless.