51

Baby, come and kiss

When Mu Ling woke up, she saw the young man beside her, his face was very bad, there were deep Qingdai under his eyelids, and his eyes were deep.

She had nightmares again last night, and she was in a cold sweat and was weak.

But now his hands and feet are not as cold as before. Seeing that his hands are still in his palms and squeezed so tightly, Mu Ling immediately understands, leaning against his chest and snuggling softly, "Yushen, It's nice to have you." 

The boy's Adam's apple moved, but he didn't say anything.

After getting up, he stood in the kitchen and made her breakfast.

After Mu Ling finished washing up, he saw this scene and hugged his waist from behind, "Yushen, I said that I will serve you today, why did you turn around?"

His pupils shrank, turned around, and rubbed her. His head was still smiling, "Just wait."

"Well, good." Mu Ling sat at the table, Yu Shen put a bowl of small wontons in front of her, bone broth, Mu Ling's favorite, and a cup. The milk was steaming hot, and her eyes were also filled with a layer of moisture, which was shiny and shiny.

"Lingling, you follow me in the future, you don't have to do anything, just do what you want to do. I will treat you very well." The boy stared straight at her.

Mu Ling was stunned for a while, then smiled again, "What's the matter with you?"

"As long as you don't leave me, you can beat me and scold me." The boy put a mouthful of wontons in his mouth and said slowly.

Mu Ling bit her lip, Yu Shen felt insecure again, what should she do?

Her mind was shaking, and she suddenly put down the spoon in her hand, "Yu Shen, do you have any plans later?" 

The young man shook his head.

"Then, I'll take you to a place~"

**

Huaqing Cemetery, Xiao Suo deserted.

The two stood in front of the tomb, Mu Ling put down a bunch of flowers, squatted down, and brushed off the dust on the tombstone, "Dad, I'm taking Yushen to see you."

The word "Mu Yuan" was written on the tombstone, and there was also a photo. It was a very young smiling face, gentle and amiable. Mu Ling's eyes were quite similar to his.

The young man stood quietly, and for a moment, his heartstrings seemed to be touched. He looked down at the back of the girl's round head, she was smiling, still like a little sunflower facing the wind, "By the way, Dad, you don't know Yushen, do you?"

Pulling on Yushen's sleeves, "He is from my neighbor's house..."

Pretty blushed, and the word "brother" could not be uttered in the end. She paused, lowered her eyelashes, breathed lightly, and said nothing. Excited to say the next word.

"Uncle, I'm Ling Ling's boyfriend." The boy squatted down with a calm expression, "It's the first time I've come to see you, so I'm not well prepared, so don't take offense."

Mu Ling looked at Yu Shen in surprise, and he spoke well. Polite, I'm not so polite to teachers in school, so he knows it too... 

The young man lit incense, bowed and bowed, his thin lips twitched, he didn't know what he was talking about.

The big grape-like eyes flickered, and Mu Ling reached out and shook his hand, "What did you say to my father?"

"Do you really want to listen?" The young man looked at her intently.

The girl Nuonuo nodded, her eyes glinting.

"Uncle, please forgive me."

"Ah?"

"From now on, no matter who robs your daughter, I will not give it to you." 

The boy leaned over and put the incense into the incense burner, his eyes firm. , a bit sharp.

Yes, it doesn't matter who Fu Ranzhi is, as long as this is enough.

While standing up straight, he clenched Mu Ling's hand tightly against his chest.