6

The little girl's careful thoughts

He looked at her, the blackness in his pupils was so intense that it couldn't be melted.

There was still sweat on her forehead, fine and dense, all cold sweat after fear.

"Ah, the food is going to be cold." The girl exclaimed, opened the door, and went out in a jerky manner. 

The boy stared at the door for a moment, his eyes never looked away, and his expression was solemn.

Whenever an important person leaves his sight, he will keep staring like this, almost becoming a habit.

Not long after, the girl appeared in front of him again, and his heart was relieved.

In the late autumn season, she wore an orange dress, which was warm and bright, her long hair was tied up by a light orange satin ribbon, the silk was distinct, and the breeze brought her fragrance.

The girl's eyes fell, and she held the tray carefully, even breathing lightly, for fear of falling.

She put the dinner plate on the table, lifted the lid, stretched out her small hand, and introduced them one by one, "This is the chicken soup my mother made, but it's delicious. Here's the ribs, cabbage, and scrambled eggs with tomato."

Childish, natural baby voice, apricot eyes curved like a small moon.

Seeing that he didn't move, she looked at him eagerly, her eyes narrowed, and she raised her little hand, "I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" 

The soft little girl puffed out her cheeks, "I promise, never again. I will not enter your house without your consent!" 

The boy glanced at her before picking up his chopsticks.

The girl's brows and eyes widened, sweet and charming.

The dishes are really delicious. Yu Shen has been sleeping in the open for many days. He ate a little faster. Her little head was tilted, and she silently handed the water to him without saying a word.

After eating, the little girl got up immediately, she was about to clean up the used dishes, but a hand stretched out one step ahead of her.

The joints of the boy's hands are wide and extremely rough, both hands are covered with scars, and there are thick calluses on the palms.

Dai's eyebrows tightened, and the girl watched him put the bowls and plates into the plates she brought, with quick movements.

"Thank you." She raised her head with water in her eyes, and walked to the door. With a thought, she turned around suddenly, "Let me introduce you formally. My name is Mu Ling."

She blinked, her pink cheeks slightly bulging, With a sincere expression, Xiao Ni's voice was as gentle as March's wind, "Yu Shen, it's nice to meet you."

The young man stared at her for a while before he dropped his gaze.

Of course he knew what her name was. After he entered Class 5 today, the name he heard the most was her.

Whether boys or girls, they all say that she is well-behaved and cute, they all like her so much, and they make no secret of it.

Nice to meet him?

He was standing on the balcony. The wind in late autumn was a bit warm. From this angle, he could see the window of the girl's room. She had already arrived home. She sat in front of the window and did her homework. A panda was climbing on it, and the panda also seemed to be staring at her.

The girl stopped sometimes, tilted her head in contemplation, so beautiful and soft, like the moon in the sky, bright and flawless, no one could touch it.

***

The next day, Mu Ling got up very early. She bought a few more buns on the way. She thought he was so tall but so thin. He should eat more.

"Have you eaten so much?" The proprietress has a carefree personality, but seeing such a beautiful little girl, her voice softened a lot.

The boss was full of surprise, so gentle, he didn't look like his wife.

Mu Ling waved her little hands, her smile was like a bud in early spring. On this late autumn morning, it was extremely warm, "I bought it for my friend!"

"What a kind child!" Seeing her cuteness, the proprietress couldn't hold back, Half sale and half free, six buns, only three buns were charged.

Mu Ling only ate one, drank some milk, and carried the rest in his arms.

The girl was so excited, her steps were cheerful, and when she came to the classroom, there was still no one there. She came so early on purpose.

If Yushen sees it, I'm afraid he won't accept this bun again.

The little girl blinked, she had already thought about it, when he came, and asked about the buns, she said she didn't know where it came from.

The little girl poked her head and just hid the steamed buns in the drawer of the teenager. When she heard the footsteps, she immediately sat up straight and picked up the English book on the table. In standard American English, there is a strong contrast.

With a creak, the boy sat next to her, and soon found the bun hidden in the drawer, his eyes darkened a little.

Mu Ling's cheeks were flushed, and she was absent-minded when she was reading.

At this moment, there are only the two of them in the classroom.

She glanced at the boy secretly, her heart was beating non-stop.

She moved her eyes slowly and carefully, just in time to meet the boy's eyes, she swooped and quickly retracted, as if she was playing hide-and-seek.

After hesitating for a while, the small mouth opened and closed again.

The girl frowned and fell into a small tangle.

It was just the two of them in the classroom, and whether they said it or not, they all felt that there was no silver tael here.

After a while, she heard a slight noise, and looked back boldly.

The boy was actually eating buns, his masseter muscles were bulging, and the stern boy was somewhat cute.

The corners of Mu Ling's lips curved, and the bottom of her eyes was gleaming.

Although Mu Ling was reborn, some nights, she still had nightmares.

With her feet abolished, she struggled to climb to the edge of the cliff. There were blood trails behind her. She was cornered by those men, and there were waves and waves below.

She was so afraid, afraid that she would not be able to hold on, and would not see her mother for the last time, but the men with malicious smiles on their faces gradually approached, she closed her eyes and was about to jump down when she saw Yu deep.

She thought he was as ruthless as the rumors, she didn't hold any hope, but...

There were slight tears in the girl's apricot eyes. She looked sideways, her lips trembled slightly, and she tightened her skirt. If it weren't for the young man sitting beside her at this time, she would not have been innocent when she finally died.

He retained the last dignity for her, and also allowed her to say goodbye to her mother.

So she also wanted to help him, no matter what those people said, his life shouldn't be so unbearable!

Although he ate the buns she bought, Yushen still didn't speak to her all day.

She handed him the homework book handed out, but he was still cold and took it silently, without looking at her.

Next time, Mu Ling still spoke softly and handed him the book with a smile.

This scene, other students in the class could not understand.

"What's the matter with Lingling? The new one treats her so badly, and she smiles so sweetly at him."

"Lingling has always been good-natured, do you think she's angry?"

"I see, before. She refused to borrow the monitor's notebook for a few days."

"Uh, that must be the monitor's fault. As for this classmate Yu, she must be cold-hearted and not warm-hearted."