49

He's worried for the little moon's safety

 This is so... so misunderstood.

The girl's mind recalled the image of him undressing and half-fading again, such a cold, yet seductive look, but her body was extremely sexy, her muscles were tight, and there was no fat at all.

Do you want to hug, stick, and sleep with him like this?

Is it really sleeping...

can you still sleep?

"No." The girl's voice was soft and waxy, and she didn't use much strength in her hands, so she easily pushed him away.

Mu Ling froze in place, but did not dare to look back at him.

Why don't you save more? Keep it a little longer, and she will agree!

Pink and white fingers poked in front of her, a little tangled, but she still really wanted to sleep with him.

But the boy didn't understand the girl's care.

——When half-assisted, "don't" means "want".

It was such a short distance from his house to Mu Ling's house that he would also send him off. The tall young man stood in front of the door, leaning lazily at the door, "See you tomorrow."

"Oh. Oh..." The door was closed. , isolating the young man's sight, Mu Ling felt even more bored.

In the past, she had spent it alone at home, and it was no problem. Today, she was pacing in the living room repeatedly. The girl was wearing pink and tender pajamas, fluffy like a small moving strawberry, and then jumped on the sofa and buried her head in it. The soft pillow was rumbling, and after a while it was facing the wall again, talking to himself, tangled to the point of not being able to.

Find a reason to go again?

The big eyes are black and white, and they turn around.

Afraid of mice?

Afraid of the dark?

"Ah ya ya-" The girl was holding a little doll of almost the same style as hers, tossing and turning on the sofa, her soft hair scattered.

If she knew that she had agreed just now, if there was any regret medicine in the world, she would be the first to take it.

The more I thought about it, the more bored my heart became, and my mind became confused. The little girl actually fell asleep leaning against the pillow, soft and fluffy, like a curled up kitten.

The door suddenly opened -

a figure of Qing Jun walked in, he looked at her sleeping face, quiet and sweet, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, his hands were itchy, he couldn't help but want to pinch, but he was afraid that she would catch a cold, so he forcibly held back. .

Picking her up has gradually become proficient.

He gently put her on the bed, the little girl was still sleeping soundly, her face was flushed, and her lips were like a first blooming flower.

He covered the quilt for her, covering all the edges and corners, just then he picked up the hair on her forehead and kissed gently.

Her hair was soft and smooth, slipping directly from her fingers.

Mu Ling dreamed that she had entered a dense forest, and there were cherries on the tree, which were round and rosy, and looked very sweet.

She took a bite, and the cherries became fine and made noises.

Mu Ling pondered, how could this voice sound like this...

She blushed.

It's really a dream day and night, right?

Biting, the little cherry seemed to be in pain, and she couldn't bear it.

"Little cherry, darling, I won't eat you." 

But seeing how delicious the cherry looks, she couldn't help it... Even the cherry juice is good.

In the end... Cherry turned into... Mibuka.

The blue veins of the boy's forbearance are jumping.

She must be dreaming, right?

Mu Ling closed her eyes and opened them again, looking in a trance.

It's not a dream, why is Yushen in her bed?

Also, what happened to her clothes? wrinkled.

The rest of the place was fine, except for that small piece, which was wet.