11

His evil thoughts

 He is very thin, but his strength is not small. When he was in junior high school without food, he even went to the construction site to carry sandbags. Only that kind of place can accept child labor.

"Thank you, Yushen, you really helped a lot!" The girl folded her hands together, her eyes glittering like jewels.

The boy didn't say anything, and kept doing things in silence.

Qin Yuan looked at the boy's back, distressed and full of love.

He ate a meal and did many things.

This child, although there is no "thank you" in his words, but his actions are all "thank you".

"Yushen, you must come again tomorrow. Auntie will make dumplings tomorrow."

"Yes, the dumplings made by mother are delicious. Yushen, do you like to eat dumplings?" The girl stood on tiptoe and looked at him with bright eyes. White teeth, wearing a snow-white scarf, fluffy, clustered around the little face, like a little princess walking out of an animation.

The boy wiped the sweat from his forehead and nodded to the girl's expectant eyes.

The little pink slippers swayed on the ground, and the girl walked briskly and happily.

"Yu Shen, this is for you." She took out a lot of chocolates, all of which she was reluctant to eat. The little girl likes sweets so much, it's hard to imagine how long she has saved so much.

She gave him her favorite with all her hands.

She looked up at him with a smile on her face, like a little toffee, milky and healed.

The young man raised his hand to pick it up, and because he only had one right hand, part of it fell into his palm, and part of it was scattered on the ground.

Sparkling chocolate candy paper.

Both of them squatted down, the girl smiled sweetly, beautiful enough to be drawn into a painting, "It's alright, I'll pick it up."

Unpredictably, she touched his left hand, which was picking up chocolate, and suddenly stopped in the air.

She looked up at him, her eyes stagnant, "Yu Shen, what's wrong with your left hand?" 

The tail trembled slightly, and her face turned white all of a sudden, like a little snowman with pink makeup and jade carving.

The boy continued to pick up the chocolate with his right hand, turning a deaf ear, and his left hand was hanging like that, as if he was unconscious.

"Could it be that the group of people at school beat him up?" The girl stood up suddenly, and the little milk candy turned into a little hedgehog. "I'll go to the teacher!"

"No." She, her little hands were soft and warm, truly not suitable doing something like that. "It's my dad."

He said softly, his voice low and calm.

Mu Ling was so angry that her face flushed, and her lips became bright red. She said angrily, "Let's call the police!"

After speaking, she hurriedly covered her mouth with her hands, her eyes trembling.

She forgot, that was his biological father!

The last time she called the police was just a fake, but she couldn't really let Yu Shen watch the police to catch his father.

Yushen hooked his lips cruelly, calling the police? Then let the man be detained for fifteen days and then released?

No, he had already found a better way to deal with him.

The police are reasonable, and the group of people who arrested him today will not be sympathetic.

When he picked up the chocolate and stood up, he met the girl's eyes, so charming and truly worried for him.

"Let's go, let's go to the hospital first." Mu Ling pulled the sleeve of his right hand lightly, for fear of hurting him.

The boy was so tall, but he followed behind her obediently.

Went to the hospital, the doctor was full of blame.

"Young man, how long has your hand been delayed? It's a broken bone! It's a broken bone! If it drags on for a long time, your hand will be broken!"

"You young people, you just don't take your parents' words seriously, and learn to play rebellion all day long. !"

Hearing this, Mu Ling said quickly, "Doctor, don't blame him, it's my fault, he was with me, and I didn't urge him to come."

She didn't want him to be sad when he heard the topic of his parents. Do not be sad. Facing such a little girl, she is cute and adorable, and the doctor's anger has disappeared for the most part, but he has to say, "You guys, take a warning! Do you understand?" 

Yes, "Got it, Doctor Uncle, we knew it was wrong!"

After helping the boy out, Mu Ling, like a little teacher, pursed her cherry lips and lowered her eyelashes slightly, serious and serious, "Yu Shen, sit here obediently and obediently. I'm going to line up." 

The boy was about to follow her, and she had long expected that as soon as she turned around, the boy just stood up a little, and she held her shoulders and pressed them back, "You're not obedient, are you?"

The little girl racked her brains trying to say a punishment to scare him, but in the end it only turned into a sentence, "Tomorrow, do you still want to eat dumplings?"

After she said that, she wanted to take it back, which did not threaten him at all.

After looking at each other for a while, the boy's voice was hoarse, "Yes."

Mu Ling curved his lips, showing a successful smile.

The line was very long, the little girl waited in line for half an hour, and when she saw that she was about to arrive, she waved at the boy sitting on the chair, and the boy came over. He was tall and had long legs. Qing Jun, with jet-black eyes and a towering nose bridge, looked so eye-catching in the hospital.

Mu Ling looked at him, her heart was beating fast, and she quickly retracted her gaze.

After putting on the plaster, it was already nine o'clock when everything was done. Today's day was gloomy, stuffy and cold, and a waning moon appeared and disappeared sometimes.

After getting out of the car, the girl helped him to go home.

The young man looked down at the hand, which was green and snow-white, with delicate fingers, small and delicate.

He could obviously walk by himself. He hurt his hands, not his feet, but he really enjoyed the feeling.

Look how bad he is again.

When he was about to reach the door of the building, the girl suddenly stopped moving, and the boy's eyes dropped.

"Yu Shen, let me ask you a question." The young girl's voice was soft, but she had a different seriousness than usual. She puffed out her cheeks, "You are not allowed to lie to me." 

The young man stared at her, "Okay."

"You didn't go to the hospital early on, is it because I made an appointment at half past six?" 

The boy was silent, he didn't want to lie to her, but he didn't want to tell the truth either.

The girl was in a hurry, her neck stretched slightly, the scarf could not cover it, revealing her snow-white skin, "Yu Shen, you can tell me."

He was always like this, not saying anything.

She felt sorry for him.

It must have been a misunderstanding by everyone before, and even if it wasn't a misunderstanding, most of them had difficulties.

The little girl thought stubbornly.

At that time, his arm was so painful, but he had to keep his promise and came to her house at half past six. Such a young man could not be a bad person! His heart was so soft.

Thinking of the pain at that time, Mu Ling frowned tightly.

The boy stared at the girl, his dark hair covering his emotions.

From a young age, every time he confessed, things would get worse.

Mother would find him troublesome and leave him on the spot, letting him cry hoarsely.

Since then, he has learned to keep everything in his heart.

If you don't say it, you can't be wrong.