43

She gave him her best

Early in the morning, some classmates rushed in eagerly, "The monthly test results are out!"

A group of people were so nervous that some had already chosen their tablemates and couldn't wait, and some didn't want to part with their original tablemates. .

After this time, I don't know what will happen.

The ranking of the monthly test was out, and the list was out, and everyone went out to see it.

Name, Score, Class Rank, Grade Rank.

After Mu Ling walked out of the classroom, she immediately looked for Yushen's name.

And the boy is tall, even standing on the railing, he can see the results paper at a glance.

He narrowed his eyes and went to find Mu Ling first.

"Yeah, congratulations, you are too fateful, Lingling, you and Yushen's class rankings are one after the other, so you can definitely choose to sit together." Yu Qiaoqiao also sincerely felt happy for Mu Ling. She could see that Ling Ling didn't want to separate from Yu Shen.

The girl smiled and nodded, her eyes twinkling, as if there were little stars hidden.

She turned her head, just in time to meet the boy's gaze.

Across the crowd, the young man's deep sight, as if the vast universe, almost engulfed her.

He said that he would help her achieve whatever she wished.

He probably underestimated the score, so he didn't do the last big math problem this time, just to be with her.

Gao Jiayue also came out to look at Zhang Bang, and when he saw the names of Yushen and Mu Ling together, she just found it very eye-catching.

This is too coincidental, right?

She went to the office, "Teacher, I just transferred, so I didn't take the monthly exam this time, so how should I arrange my seat?"

Teacher Wan scratched her head, but she hadn't thought about it.

"I'm not good at math, and I want to choose a deskmate who is good at math."

"Then what do you mean?"

Gao Jiayue returned to the class, propped her cheeks, and looked back at the two who were still sitting together with a sullen smile. Sad.

The boy met Gao Jiayue's eyes, Gao Jiayue looked at it as if she had fallen into an ice lake in winter, and she hurriedly retracted her gaze.

"What's wrong?" Mu Ling looked over subconsciously, but the boy's outstretched hand covered her eyes.

The eyes are covered with warmth, the girl's face is full of cuteness, she is thickly dressed, wearing a red and white plaid scarf, but her face is small and delicate, like a little penguin in the ice and snow.

The boy put his hand down, and the girl was surprised to find that there was actually a small flower folded with paper in his hand.

"Wow." The girl's pupils shrank, she looked sideways at him, and then at the little flower, she was really surprised, and the joy overflowed.

The petals are layered on top of each other, and at first glance, it looks like a real flower.

"Do you like it?" 

The girl couldn't take her eyes off the flower. "Um!" she nodded hastily, her full attention was attracted by Xiao Hua'er, and the corners of her eyes rose.

In the office 

The young man stood blankly, he was tall and tall, like a bamboo tree, Aunt Qin's cooking was delicious, and with the coaxing of the little moon, he was no longer so thin, and his appearance became more and more handsome.

Yushen's eyebrows and eyes were originally extremely good-looking, and now he is almost on a par with Lin Mo when selecting school drafts in the school forum.

Some people even stubbornly think that Yushen is more attractive, that kind of sharpness between a boy and a man, like an unsheathed sword. Lin Mo is raised in a greenhouse, which he will never have.

"That's right." Teacher Wan paused, "Student Gao Jiayue said that she wants to sit with you and wants you to help her with math."

It is not a matter of Gao Jiayue's words to adjust the seat. Teacher Wan needs to consult Yushen's advice. Opinion.

"I don't want to." The young man was very straightforward, not even closing his eyes.

"Oh." Teacher Wan didn't force it, but looking at the figure of the boy leaving, she remembered the topic that Gao Jiayue brought up intentionally or unintentionally when she entered her office.

"They all say that Yushen and Mu Ling are very close, although I don't know if it's true, but I think both of them have good grades. If they are affected, I'm afraid it will be bad, right? "

Mr. Wan touched his chin and decided to observe again.