33

I just want to be with you all the time

In the bathroom, the teenager took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket.

He was so upset and dry that he couldn't hold back at all.

The cigarette was lit, and it was already handed to his lips.

The dense smoke made his black pupils become more and more dead, but in the end, a figure flashed in his mind, he loosened his hand, and threw the cigarette into the pool together with the cigarette case.

"Who? Who smokes?" The director of the teaching department walked in smelling the smell.

Facing the stern gaze, the young man did not defend himself, smiled indifferently, and even broke some jars.

She was angry at him, he just wanted to punish himself, he deserved everything!

The young man stood outside the classroom, like a arrogant and indifferent bamboo, allowing the students to look back and forth. 

He Fangfei passed by, holding the textbook, with a somewhat arrogant expression and a bit of sympathy for Wanning.

Oh, what if you win a basketball game, that's still a troublemaker!

Yuhui passed by without even raising her head, she just wished she could walk past as quickly as possible.

She sneered in her heart, Yushen didn't inherit her good genes at all, but all inherited Wang Chao's inferior and low-quality characters.

The young man's eyes were dead and distant, always looking at the dead tree at the end of the playground.

Year after year, it did not wake up, just like his life, there could be no hope.

Should she give up on him completely?

No matter, no matter...

the smile on the lips melted, like the snow lotus on the Tianshan Mountains, which is extremely cold.

At this time, a voice suddenly came from the side, still so sweet and soft, full of healing power, like a little sunshine scattered among the leaves in the summer rainforest, "Yu Shen, I believe you didn't smoke." 

The girl did not know when, standing Next to him, let people come and go to look at it.

She has always been a good student, from childhood to adulthood, and has never been punished for standing. For the first time, she has been baptized by everyone's eyes. The clusters of eyes pierced her body like needles, but she always leaned against the wall and accompanies Yushen. stand together.

"I just smoked." The young man murmured. 

"I can't listen to you, Mu Ling, who do you think you are?" He kept poking the knife into his lungs, and even breathing has became painful.

The girl was not angry, her hands were behind her back, and she smiled. She said to herself, "Although there was no surveillance in the bathroom, there were other people at the time. I have already found them. He just refused to testify for you for the time being! Xue Chao, Feng Jiajun and the others have gone to his class to find him, don't worry."

She turned her head, and he could feel her eyes falling on his face, "Yushen, I'll stand with you!"

"Why aren't you disappointed? ?" The armor that the boy deliberately put on was almost on the verge of collapsing, "Get away from me!"

He yelled at her.

The body trembled tensely, and Liu Hai covered the emotions in his eyes.

The suppressed fire almost broke through the ice.

"You can't push me away!" The girl Ruanmeng's face was full of determination, "You can scold me or hit me, I just want to be with you all the time..."

Hit her? Is he willing?

He turned his head to look at her.

It was too late for him to hate her...

The deliberate indifference in his black pupils collapsed little by little.

***

The matter of Yushen was finally resolved, so she was only punished to stand for one recess.

After school, the two walked in tandem.

Mu Ling walked in front, the girl put her hand on her schoolbag and looked back at him from time to time.

The joys and sorrows of human beings are not exactly the same. Even if she knew how difficult and painful Yushen was, it was impossible to fully empathize with her.

There was a lot of repression in the young man's heart, and he was originally a character who buried everything in his heart.

She thought of so many ways before, but she only opened his heart a little bit.

She thought that she needed to wait a little longer for him to tell her in person.

Not far away, a black car stopped by the side of the road. The man was sitting in the driver's seat with a cigarette in his mouth. He stroked the bandage on his neck, and he became more and more angry.

After drinking a bottle of spirits, he rushed to the school and saw his unfilial son at a glance, and then looking forward, he saw the girl's bright and clean face.

Oh, he didn't want him touch it, now he wants to touch it!

With a vicious smile on Wang Chao's face, he quickly stepped on the accelerator.

A half-year-old boy, dare to threaten Lao Tzu! When Lao Tzu is vegetarian?

Seeing the car about to collide with Mu Ling, the red blood in the boy's eyes burst like a spider web, he rushed over and pushed the girl away.

The girl fell to the ground and was stunned. When she reacted, she immediately got up, and as soon as she looked up, she watched the boy get knocked out!

"Yu Shen!" She shouted hoarsely.

Tears poured out immediately.

It's because she didn't keep her promise, she clearly promised to be together forever.

But why was it pushed out at the last minute?

The girl hugged the boy and cried into tears.

***

Hospital -

Yushen was pushed into the emergency room, Mu Ling was going to pay the money, Feng Jiajun came with the money, "I'll pay."

He swept away his usual cynicism, "Big brother has some money with me, Mu Ling, eldest brother will not let you take things out again."

Yu Qiaoqiao and Xue Chao accompanied Mu Ling in the emergency room.

Yu Qiaoqiao has known Mu Ling for a long time, she has never seen Mu Ling so out of control and depressed.

"Ling Ling, your hand is still bleeding, and the dust has gotten in, and your leg is injured. Let's go check it out first, okay?"

Mu Ling shook his head, "No, I won't go anywhere until Yushen comes out. "

She waited desperately outside the emergency room, not eating or drinking.

The little fairy in the past seemed to have lost her vitality, staring at her hand, her hand was trembling all the time, full of blood... Yushen's blood...

Her dry lips trembled uncontrollably, her eyes were red, wet, desperately trying to Hold back tears.

The lights in the operating room finally went out.