44

Bullying the poor little moon

When Gao Jiayue returned home, she couldn't calm down for a long time.

She left a mark on her face, wrapped in gauze, and the doctor said it would heal in a week.

She lay on the bed and closed her eyes, just like the unthinking ruthlessness of a young man, her eyes were cold and ruthless, and she had an irresistible charm.

His ruthlessness is given to everyone, so the person who can get his tenderness must be extremely happy.

Such a boy is dangerous and difficult to control, but if he likes you...

Gao Jiayue thinks about it, and is a little moved.

From childhood to adulthood, all around her were obedient.

It's a wonderful feeling, like watching a horror movie, I'm a little scared, but I really want to watch it.

She opened her eyes suddenly and walked down the spiral wooden stairs along the handrail.

She saw Dad reading the newspaper on the sofa.

"Dad—" She walked over and put her hand on Gao Changming's shoulder.

Gao Changming held her hand, but the middle-aged man had kindness in his eyes.

"I remember Aunt Yu had a son, right?" 

The man's hand froze instantly.

Yuhui was cutting fruit next to her, and when she heard this, she raised her eyebrows and looked at Gao Jiayue.

Which pot is not opened to lift which pot, did she do it on purpose?

Gao Jiayue leaned on Gao Changming's shoulder, "Let's take that brother home?"

She looked innocent.

Gao Changming loved this daughter very much, but his smile suddenly faded.

Yuhui sneered, Gao Jiayue has always been very hostile to her, what the hell is going on now?

The most important thing is that Yushen really scared her last time.

He was like a ticking time bomb, and he could never be taken home. She could not wait to stay as far away as possible.

"This matter should be discussed from a long-term perspective."

Gao Changming is a businessman, very shrewd, and wants to obscure this matter.

But Gao Jiayue is also determined, she clenched her fists, she will not give up easily.

Why did that girl named Mu Ling get Yushen's heart?

It's because she helped him when he was at a low point.

After moving to her house, the two meet less often, on the contrary, she can get along more day and night.

She will not lose to Mu Ling.

**

Gao Jiayue went to Teacher Wan again, changed her words, let Teacher Wan arrange, and said that she had misunderstood about Yushen and Mu Ling before.

Weighing the pros and cons, she shouldn't risk being disfigured for this.

Anyway, it's a long way to come to Japan.

Teacher Wan listened, and continued to change seats according to the monthly test method, but this incident left a seed of doubt in her heart, and she decided to continue to observe for a while to see if the two had puppy love.

"Great! It's business as usual." Yu Qiaoqiao smiled.

"Now, you got your wish." She winked at her beautiful girlfriend.

Mu Ling bowed his head shyly.

"Now, you can accompany your big brother next door to get through this difficult time."

"Big brother next door?" Mu Ling looked strange.

She looked at Qiaoqiao who made an "Oli give" gesture, she really had misunderstood.

Yu Qiaoqiao thought that Mu Ling was good to Yushen because she sympathized with Yushen, and Yushen was the eldest brother of the neighbors.

"Let's go." Xue Chao grabbed the hat of her sweater, this guy's reflex arc was really helpless.

"Ehhh? Xue Chao, are you going to strangle me!"

Taking advantage of her height, Xue Chao rubbed her head into a dog's head. The corner of his mouth smiled a little bit, but also a bit awkward, "It's class! My roommate!"

Forgot to say, The two finally became the same table.