8

His ruthlessness, dark thoughts

The teenager was silent, his dark eyes looked at the cotton swab, paused for half a second, and then slipped onto her little face without a trace.

Her beautiful side face is occasionally hidden by the hair on the temples. Whenever this time, he felt a little itchy, and he couldn't help reaching out, his fingertips were about to get close to the hair, and finally he tightened his fingers and released them again. go back.

"Okay!" As soon as the girl raised her head, the boy quickly retracted his gaze and stood up straight, but he could still feel the girl's gaze.

He has been seen?

Would she hate him for staring at her?

Those people thought he was disgusting just now, what about her?

A scent of orchids drifted over, she took out a napkin, carefully wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth for him, stared at the wound, the water in her eyes was turbulent, and her movements were light and soft, like a feather cover.

His eyes were dark, and his expression was unclear, "Don't you feel dirty?" 

When she delivered the meal, he was also afraid of getting her hands dirty, so he took the lead in tidying up the tableware.

Such a girl is well-behaved and soft, like a little fairy falling from the sky, always bathed in the light.

"Dirty?" The girl froze for a moment, not knowing why he would say that to himself.

Yushen wasn't dirty at all. At the seaside, she was almost bullied to death. Everyone else watched from the sidelines. Only he, the bad guy in everyone's eyes, extended a helping hand and left quietly when he was injured.

That's when she figured it out.

How could he be dirty? He is clearly a soft-hearted person!

"How can you be dirty? Yushen, you are very good." 

The girl's eyes were pure and clean, her little head was crooked, and her face was natural.

Sweet voice, sincere tone, and it made his eyes a little puzzled.

he's good?

The boy's Adam's apple rolled, and his dark eyes turned to other directions.

Just now, the boy picked up his pen and held it high. In a short time, many thoughts flashed through his mind.

He has always known that his IQ is very high and his mind is meticulous. If he wants to use some means, he can leave no trace at all.

Those people will be miserable.

He is often restraining some of his thoughts, but it is like the seeds planted by evil spirits.

He was so unbearable, she actually said he was fine?

The young man's heart was full of mixed feelings, and a strong sense of guilt was surging. He lowered his head and stared at his toes in silence.

It was obvious that he didn't deserve a look at her, but she said he was very good, and the girl's sweet voice was all sincere.

Such a girl is too pure, and it is a blasphemy for ordinary people to approach.

He is like an ugly plant, living forever in the dark and dirty crevices under the cliff... 

But his eyes still can't stop sneaking towards her.

The girl continued to treat his wounds without any distractions and did not notice.

Her black hair was falling down, her snow skin was delicate, and her neck was slender and graceful, like a small snow lotus became an essence.

When she was done, she breathed a sigh of relief.

The corners of her lips curled up, the girl's cute face was like melting spring water, and her eyes were as gentle as the morning light in March.

"Let's go." The boy turned around, his voice low.

The girl was obviously stunned for a moment, then she lightly clenched her small fist and jumped gently.

The black hair fluttered instantly, and it was softly lit by the street lamps.

She followed up with the boy who was obviously slowing down, stuck his head, and smiled, with bright eyes and teeth, more beautiful than the moonlight, "You agree to go home with me?"