9

Only she cares about him

His palm was pressed against the back of her hand, and the temperature was astonishingly hot.

The little girl coughed dryly and quickly retracted her hand.

The white face turned red in an instant, like a gratifying little apple.

"I... I know, you're not cold."

She sat on the sofa with a hot water bottle and waited for him, her padded jacket collar was surrounded by snow-white fluff, her face became more beautiful and delicate, "Yu Shen, next time you come to my house Are you eating well? It's getting colder and colder, I brought it here, and the dishes are cold."

The young man chewed expressionlessly, thinking about her little hands that had just turned white from the cold, "Okay." 

The girl was soft With a smile, Xing'er's eyes were bright and beautiful, as if quenched.

The teenager neatly packed the tableware, turned his head, the girl fell asleep holding the hello kitty hot water bottle, curled up on the sofa, so small, like a kitten.

The teenager took a breath, as if attracted by a force, and walked over.

His steps were lighter than ever before, for fear of disturbing the sleeping kitten.

He squatted down, the girl was breathing shallowly, a pear vortex hung from her lips, as if she had a good dream.

The hands rest on the small head, and there is a light fragrance on the hair, which is sometimes absent, as white and moving as a elf, delicate and picturesque.

The boy suddenly stretched out his hand, and an urge arose in his heart to touch her face.

The fingers stopped in mid-air.

His drooping eyes were pitch black.

She completely trusted him, so she fell asleep here, she was so pure and beautiful, he actually wanted to get close.

How does he fit?

When she sat up, her slender arms were stretched, and a blanket slipped from her body, "Yu Shen, did you cover this for me?"

"Yeah." The young man recalled what happened just now, and the solitary figure was sitting at the table, sitting upright, still not daring to look at her, and clenching his hands tightly.

The girl tilted her head and looked at him suspiciously.

As her eyes flickered, she lowered her head in despair, wondering if she had done something wrong again, why his attitude had changed again, as if he had returned to the original point.

It was getting late, she bit her lip and said in a soft voice, "Then will you come to my house for dinner tomorrow?" 

The boy was startled, looked at her eyes, and a wave of regret came up.

It's not her fault that she's beautiful, why did she show such a look, guilty and pitiful, and it's not her who did the wrong thing.

The boy was sulking, his expression became more and more icy.

He showed the look that he had not seen for a long time, but the little girl was no longer afraid and stepped forward. Her eyes were like the water in March, which was extremely soft.

What was she afraid of before?

Others treated her kindly, but turned a blind eye to her bad experience. Yushen looked deep and cold, but he was the one who really helped her.

She shook his cuffs, looked up at him, and her voice was crisp, "Yu Shen, if you have anything in your heart, just tell me, okay? Don't keep it in your heart. Anger is not good for your health." 

The boy frowned even more. It was tight, he was annoyed.

He lowered his eyes to look at her, and his voice softened a bit, "Okay."

He was surprised when he heard his own voice, it turned out that he could not be so cold.

Seeing the little girl's delicate facial features still wrinkled, the boy paused, "I'll go tomorrow."

"That's great!" 

The little girl smiled sweetly, like a little moon with scattered clouds, soft and innocent .

***