36

Don't move, let me hug you obediently

She slowly opened her eyes, and it was the cold gaze of the young man that welcomed her, "I'm already well, we can leave the hospital."

"Oh." The girl was a little dazed, but she followed him obediently.

He was so badly injured before, but now he is healed, but insisted that she would not lift anything, walking alone, as if she was the patient.

Mu Ling lowered her head and stared at her toes. She knew that his memory had recovered.

***

Wang Chao was arrested, not only because he hit someone, but also was sent to the police station anonymously together with the evidence that he had sucked D. This time, it ranged from a few years to more than ten years.

It was all sent by Yu Shen.

He feels that he is not strong enough now, but after a few years, he should be able to protect the people he cares about.

In school, the monthly exam is only a few days away.

In order to be at the same table with Yu Qiaoqiao, this time Xue Chao tried his best to study without eating or sleeping. When he came to school every day, he wore two giant panda eyes.

"Yu Shen, are you alright?" The girl turned her head and looked at the boy, her apricot eyes flashing with water, full of worry, "Just do your best." 

The injury was just right in his forehead, and it was the head again.

She wanted to say that there is also the next monthly exam, the final exam, so there is no need to rush it.

The young man shook his head and looked at the question persistently, but the words in front of him became blurred.

Because of the injury, although his memory has recovered, as long as Yushen uses his brain too much recently, his head will hurt, like a dozen steel nails forcibly torn apart flesh and blood, stabbed into the brain, and the pain will hurt so much, almost made him want to faint, every pain is so awake.

But when he glanced at the girl and thought that the seats would be divided according to the grades, his fists clenched tightly. He had to work hard. Everything for her.

A hand suddenly landed on the back of his hand, her hand was too small to cover at all. The girl raised two fingers, smiled, and made a "heart-to-heart" gesture.

This is what he taught her before, but when she took the initiative to do it, it was sweeter and more beautiful, and it gently rippled into his steel heart.

The boy took a heavy breath, rolled his Adam's apple, and hurriedly retracted his gaze.

His heart, is now full of chaos.

***

At night, the door was knocked gently, the boy opened the door, the girl stood outside the door, carrying a schoolbag, looking at him cutely and adorably, with a fluffy and soft ball head, a light purple water glove skirt, with white stockings, Like a little lop-eared rabbit.

"Yushen, I have a few questions to ask you. Can we do homework together?"

The purpose of the question is just to stare at him and not want him to be too tired.

The young man nodded without hesitation.

Compared with Mu Ling's family, Yushen's family has a lot less money. They don't even have a sofa. There is only one long table in the empty room, and there are many mottled marks on the table.

He wiped the table and the chair several times, and was about to find some clean clothes to put it on, but when he turned around, he saw that the girl had already sat down and smiled brightly at him.

The boy's heart looked like a thorn had been stabbed, and the discomfort surged into his heart like a tide. In the future, he must work harder...

The two sat side by side, but Mu Ling had been agitated, paying attention to Yu Shen's movements.

When he was healed, he seemed to be more gloomy and uncertain, and no one could guess what he was thinking.

Suddenly hearing a slight sound, Mu Ling looked over, and sweat dripped onto the workbook.

The boy was sweaty and his hair was wet.

"Yushen, are you uncomfortable?" she said eagerly, her breathing quickened a little, and she leaned over halfway.

This little girl, Mu Ling, has been weak like Lin Daiyu since she was a child. Others take care of her and take good care of her. Who would have thought that there would be such a day when she would learn how to take care of others and do it all over again.

"Yushen, drink some hot water first."

She supported him and handed him a glass of water, but the boy brushed away her hand and held it himself.

She tried to wipe his sweat, he took the tissue and wiped it himself.

So stubborn.

She found ibuprofen from her schoolbag again. She remembered every word the doctor said. This was a painkiller, and she took it with her anytime, anywhere.

Out of the corner of the young man's eyes, he saw a corner of the scarf in her schoolbag. It was a men's scarf with blue and white plaid.

The teenager pursed his lips, took the medicine, his masseter muscles bulged, and he didn't know who was sulking.

Seeing his tense blue veins slowly subside, the girl breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yu Shen, do you remember what you said to me when you lost your memory?" The girl smiled, her almond eyes like stars.

"Which sentence?" The boy's low voice sounded.

Mu Ling pursed her lips, looked at him fixedly, and said slowly, "Yu Shen, you said that you like me the most in the world."

He lied to her, and he clearly didn't mean that. Because he only remembers her, he only relies on her.

The boy looked at her again, his eyes unbearably hot.

What does he like?

He doesn't love the world, he clearly only loves her.

"I don't remember." But he said lightly.

The girl had expected the result, but she was not discouraged, she didn't even shrink her shoulders, and calmly took out the blue and white plaid scarf from her schoolbag.

After the young man took a look just now, he couldn't help but think over and over again in his mind.

If she hadn't taken it out now, he would have been thinking about this scarf all night, even in his dreams.

"For you." The girl handed it to him solemnly, with a sweet smile on her face, which healed people's hearts.

Yu Shen's deep eyes touched the scarf, as if it were stuck in his throat.

He finally knew why her eyes were still so red even after he was healed.

It's like staying up all night.

"This is my first time knitting." She whispered, sticking out her pink tongue, "I'm not very good at knitting, but I think it's cold in such a cold day."

She lowered her head, but suddenly she raised her head and with bright eyes, "Don't reject me." 

The boy looked at her silently, the depression in his heart and the resentment and anger towards himself continued unabated.

She should be the princess who was coaxed by everyone and held in the palm of their hand.

Why did she still get close to him when he pushed her away again and again, but she was not angry at all?

Where did her patience come from?

"I know you blame yourself for what happened to your father, but no, it won't happen again, and what he does has nothing to do with you. Yushen, I..." She paused, her feet like peach blossoms As pink and delicate, "We all still like you as always!"

He couldn't help it anymore, stretched out his long arms, and hugged her tightly.

He panted slightly, "Don't move, just let me hold you for a while."

He told her not to move, but she didn't make a sound, only her eyes were still bright, and she didn't even dare to let out the air.

"Lingling, you can still breathe." The young man laughed.

It's only been a few days since he heard him call her that, but Mu Ling seems like a century has passed. The corners of her mouth are raised and her smile is warm, like a little sunflower, "I know.."

***

"Classmates, this student Gao Jiayue was transferred from No. 1 Middle School."

"Wow, No. 1 Middle School, that is a famous aristocratic high school in the city. The students' grades are as good as our school. The key people also promote quality education and learn horse racing. Fencing."

Teacher Wan introduced on the podium, and there was an uproar in the audience.

When Yu Shen heard the name, his eyes wavered slightly, but he didn't even raise his brows.

After just one class, on the school forum, the sassy photos of this transfer student were spread everywhere.

"It's so beautiful." 

"It's still a lot worse than the school beauties."

"But her clothes are very expensive."

"She wears such expensive clothes, and she's not as good as Lingling. This does not mean that she is worse than our school beauties. Is it far?"

Upstairs, there were originally many people standing at Mu Ling, but after a while, they were all occupied by a group of people with the same head and name.

Miss Fan Club No. 1: "What do the school girls you keep saying compare to our Miss?"

Miss Fan Club No. 2: "What's the use of light compared to appearance? A vase."

......

But this chaotic situation It only lasted for more than ten minutes, the post disappeared for no reason, and the building that was built so high also disappeared.

At this point, even the administrators of the school forum are unbelievable.