22

I have a bad idea of you

"Mu Ling, your Chinese and English are good, you must help Yushen." 

Mr. Wan thinks that liberal arts are better than science. If Yushen wants to make up for it, based on his science scores, he can get a good ranking in the test, which is just around the corner. .

"Mu Ling?" Teacher Wan shouted again, and Mu Ling just came back to her senses, her eyes were waxy, she nodded lightly, the little girl had a fluffy and soft ball head today, and the two curly hair on her temples followed suit. Nodding up and down.

Teacher Wan left, Mu Ling looked at Yushen, he really took out the English-related notes to read, the boy lowered his eyes, his eyes focused.

Everyone will think that he is partial to subjects and poor in English.

But Mu Ling doesn't think so!

In the last life, he was the number one student in the province's college entrance examination. If he was very partial to subjects, how could he not have gotten such a perverted grade?

If she remembered correctly, the results announced in the newspaper were 145 in Chinese and 148 in English, and now 89 in English and 89 in Chinese?

Both are one point away from passing, is it such a coincidence? She doesn't understand.

Mu Ling's friend Yu Qiaoqiao came over, holding the paper in her hand, with a frown on her face, she glanced at Mu Ling's score, "Alas—" sighed deeply, then glanced at the paper Yu Shen put on the table, His eyes suddenly lit up, "Yeah, I'm a bit higher than you, at least I passed, hahaha..." 

The boy just raised his eyes.

This girl looks familiar, he doesn't remember her name, and seems to be a little closer to Mu Ling.

Seems to be too gloating... 

Yu Qiaoqiao hurriedly stopped laughing, "I'm sorry..."

She shook her head with a bitter look on her face, and the corners of her upturned mouth hadn't had time to hide, "Actually, we are all similar, The same is the end of the world."

Yu Shen looked at her quietly, Mu Ling raised her eyebrows, in fact, she was a little flustered, Yu Shen has not been very good-tempered, and has no patience with others, she is really afraid of what he will say Seriously, Qiaoqiao is also a glass-hearted girl, just when she was extremely worried—

"Yes." The boy's thin lips overflowed with two words, and his tone was calm.

Mu Ling was stunned. He actually learned to go along with people other than her. Although this was the first normal communication, it was a big step forward!

Her efforts were not in vain!

After seeing Yushen's results, Yu Qiaoqiao left with a brisk pace. After she goes back, she can be more confident when her parents scold her for being the last!

The doubts in Mu Ling's eyes faded, and there was a slight joy in the bottom of her eyes. She held her cheeks in her hands and looked at Yu Shen.

The boy suddenly turned his head, her peeking was caught straight, her heart skipped a beat, and her face filled with confusion.

"What is the translation of this sentence?" He suddenly pointed to a sentence.

It was the problem.

Mu Ling's tensed face was also stunned, and her apricot eyes filled with light waves. She looked down at the topic, her mind was running all the time, and she had no time to care about other things, so she translated bit by bit, "You love this world. I love you." 

The girl's voice was soft, like freshly boiled sugar water, sweet but not greasy, with the aroma of sugar blowing towards her face.

After speaking, her eyelashes fluttered and she bit her lip.

Although she was helping him to translate, the words came out of her mouth...

The boy had already withdrawn his eyes and continued to do the English questions. He did it very quickly. She glanced at the questions he was doing, and it was really the question. The associated type is wrong.

What are you thinking? People clearly want to study hard.

Mu Ling's delicate face was dyed ruddy unconsciously.

"If you still have something you don't understand, you can ask me." Mu Ling put her hands on her knees and clenched her fists with a serious and serious look.

No matter what his English score is, he is still doing the questions, which proves that he wants to learn well.

"Yeah." The boy lowered his head, and the corners of his lips curled into a perfect arc.

***

In the teacher's office, although He Fangfei rejected Yushen's application to transfer to Class 1, she paid special attention to this child.

There was a kind of luck in her heart.

When the ranking list came out, He Fangfei rushed to the front of the ranking list immediately, and saw Yushen's results, and immediately laughed.

When she returned to the office, she looked guilty, "Mr. Wan, this child has troubled you."

Other teachers thought that Teacher He was gentle and kind, but only Teacher Wan didn't eat her.

She used to be in the same dormitory with He Fangfei University. She knew exactly what He Fangfei was like.

It's just that Teacher Wan is also a smart person, she won't say much, otherwise she would be seen as seems to be jealous of He Fangfei.

So Mr. Wan picked up the thermos cup, took a sip of water, and only said lightly, "Yushen is a student with great potential."

He Fangfei smiled and said, "Yes, then I really envy Mr. Wan."

The other teachers watched and discussed secretly.

"Mr. He is really good. That kid didn't enter Class 1 at first. She still cares about him and treats him as her own business."

" Yu Shen was transferred from No. 17 High School, how good his grades can be, and it's not bad if he doesn't cause trouble."

"Class 1 Lin Mo has been the first in the whole grade for a long time, very stable, Mr. He is the winner in life, he has found a treasure. ."

***

Since Yushen replied to Yu Qiaoqiao, although there were only two simple words, Mu Ling had an idea in her heart. She felt that she was helping Yushen leave the quagmire by herself. Her strength was limited. If she can become friends with Yushen, then there are more people and more power, and Yushen will gradually become full of personality. 

He will never be like the last life. The doctor sentenced him to an "anti-social personality", which is equivalent to a death sentence.

A boy walked straight over. He was tall, about 183, and he was the sports committee member of Class 5.

Xue Chao looked at Mu Ling, the little girl was trying her best to wink at him.

Xue Chao lowered his head, "Student Yushen, can you play basketball with us after school? I heard that you were in the Seventeenth High School and played basketball well."

Yushen raised his head expressionlessly, "I was in the Seventeenth High School. I've never played basketball before."

Xue Chao: "..."

Gritting his teeth, seeing the little girl bowing desperately to him, he almost bowed three times.

Xue Chaomei's heart skipped a beat, "Why don't you try?"

Yu Shen didn't say anything.

On the side, the girl smiled sweetly, she blinked her eyes, and her voice was a little soft and coquettish, "Yu Shen, let's try it, the boys who play basketball are the most handsome, and I'll go take a look after school."

"Okay. "The young man was caught off guard, Xue Chao didn't expect it, he paused for three seconds, "Well, it's settled."

Mu Ling walked out, Xue Chao bowed his head, and whispered, "Remember to tell me more in front of Qiaoqiao. Good words."

"Understood." Mu Ling raised two fingers and waved.

Even if Xue Chao didn't say so, she would still do it.

In the previous life, Qiao Qiao liked someone who shouldn't be liked, he's not good and even made Qiao Qiao hurt herself.

Xue Chao and Qiao Qiao were childhood sweethearts, Xue Chao has liked her for ten years, and Qiao Qiao may be happier when she is with him.

Of course, in the end, it's up to her to make a choice.