42

Yushen, are you a God?

Not long after.

The phone rings.

'Little Moon' was the only contact on his phone.

He picked it up and looked at the mirror with gentle eyes, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, just wanted to see how Yu Shen is doing now?" The little girl's voice was full of joy.

The boy's eyes touched the mark on his face that the ointment could not cover up. He changed his hand to answer the phone, "Well, I'm good."

"Are you hungry? I don't think you eat much at night. Hmm..." She tapped her finger lightly. With rose-colored lips, "Mom is at home. Or I'll find a way to come out and secretly deliver some snacks to you?" 

The little girl opened her treasure chest, and said, "Potato chips, jelly, chocolate...I have everything, What do our family Yushen like to eat?"

He was already standing on the windowsill, looking at the little girl with deep eyes, she dumped the snacks in the treasure chest on the table.

When she got home, she scattered her hair and draped it softly on her shoulders. She had just washed it, and the ends of her hair were still a little damp, like an elf after a new rain in the empty mountains.

"Just want to eat..." You.

He couldn't help licking his lips, his body a little restless.

Adolescence is an uncontrollable age.

He carried an excessive sexiness from a boy to a man, and his voice became more and more hoarse.

As soon as she raised her head, he didn't have time to take his eyes back, so he looked at her so blatantly.

At that moment, he felt a sense of chaos.

Him spying on her was discovered.

His hands and feet were even a little cold, and he was afraid... of being hated by her, what should I do?

The little girl was not surprised at all, holding the mobile phone in one hand and waving at him desperately with the other hand, cheerful and lively, and her little hand was about to turn into a propeller.

The fluffy pajamas are like a little princess who has just stepped into the world from a fairy tale.

The teenager pursed his lips, "Don't you think it would be annoying if I look at you like this?"

"How could it be?" The girl's eyes were clear, "I hope you can win a mobile phone today, just because of this, so we can make calls at night."

——The world is not cold anymore.

At that moment, only that one sentence flashed in the boy's barren mind.

He looked at the girl's thoughtful smile, and his vision was a little blurry.

"What should I do? Yushen, I'm starting to miss you again. We obviously haven't seen each other for dozens of minutes." The girl lowered her head, wrapped her fingers around her hair, and gently kicked the ground with her toes, a little hard to say. .

When she looked up, she saw that the boy from the opposite window was no longer there.

The girl was not disappointed, she wondered if he was busy with other things.

So, she put the phone on the bed, lay on the bed, rested her chin with her hands, and waited patiently.

The bed was clean and tidy, and it was pink. The girl was also pink and tender. The lace collar of the pajamas, and a small peach face were very attractive.

She flipped through the book for a while, and as soon as she looked up, someone came in through the window with a cold breath, as if it had fallen from the sky.

She covered her lips in surprise, but the voice that was raised several times still overflowed, "Yu Shen!" 

The boy stood up, and as soon as he walked in, she threw himself into his arms, almost hanging on him. body.

She's really... so excited, ma!

"Yushen, are you a god? You know magic? Otherwise, how could I see you just after I made a wish?"

He was so responsive to her requests.