50

Don't frown, It'll ruin your beauty...

 He raised his legs and kicked Yushen fiercely... Yushen reacted faster than him, raising his long legs, calmly.

His legs were facing each other, and his strength was no match. Qian Tao suddenly lost his footing and fell and gnawed at the mud.

"Hahahaha..." There was a roar of laughter, and even the students in the neighboring class couldn't stop gloating.

"You... how dare you hit me! The students hit the teacher!"

Mu Ling stood up, she bit her lip, and her voice was crisp, "Teacher, it's you who didn't stand up!"

Mu Ling's words were very appealing .

"Yes, I saw it."

"Me too."

"It's crazy, you students, are you going to rebel?" Qian Tao was so angry that his face turned black. He wanted to stare at Mu Ling, but was blocked by Yu The deep figure was blocked.

Yushen firmly guarded the girl behind him, looked up at the time, and there were twenty minutes left before get out of class ended.

Qian Tao stared at Yushen angrily. It was all this student. Originally, the whole situation was completely under his control. This was the first time he had met such a rebellious student. Let's compare. Facts speak louder than words, you have to prove yourself."

Mu Ling was a little nervous, Qian Tao was the most unpopular teacher in their school, and he had a lot of thoughts.

She tugged at the hem of Yushen's clothes, but heard the young man's slow voice, "I'm fine."

She raised her head and looked up at the young man.

It seems that he is determined, and she can only support him silently.

Qian Tao looked at Yushen, the young man was very thin, he raised his eyes and sneered lightly, "You students are very good at cooking, you can't usually go to the fifth floor with a bag of rice. Today I will teach you, what is it? True strength!"

He found boxing gloves and protective gear, one for Yushen and one for himself.

"Big brother, let's say goodbye." Feng Jiajun was frightened. This "mad dog" was a boxing champion when he was in school.

The classmates were also persuading them. They could see that if Yushen challenged "Mad Dog", they would not have to skip three thousand ropes.

Yushen, really great! In their eyes, that is a hero!

Nor are they selfish.

"Yushen, don't worry about it."

"Yes, let's just relax, let's skip the rope, there is not much time after class."

"The Chinese teacher in the next class, he can't take up the Chinese class."

Yushen was unmoved, Put on the protective gear in silence.

Mu Ling was about to cry, her eyes were red, "Yu Shen, don't go, let's not go, okay?" The

juvenile's protective gear was halfway up, she turned her head, and rubbed her head with one hand, He smiled, "I said, I'll be fine."

"But it's not good, not at all." She shook her head and murmured, "I'm worried about you."

Big boxing gloves Holding her small head, the boy's black pupils flickered. If there were not so many people around, he would really like to kiss her, "That's enough for you."

There seemed to be tiny stars in his eyes.

Around the boxing ring, other classes in physical education also stopped to watch the excitement.

"Comparing boxing with Qian Tao, it's beyond your own power."

"I think this classmate is really too fierce, and I admire this courage."

"Fortunately, there are only ten minutes before class, or else Qian Tao will have to be punished. Destroy it."

The more Mu Ling listened, the more worried he became, his fingernails digging into the flesh, leaving little crescents on his soft white palms.

Qian Tao's eyes were stern and he attacked first. At first, his body was like a swift cheetah.

He wants to severely punish this disobedient student and kill a hundred examples, no one will dare to resist in his class in the future!

"You're good at doing it, you actually avoided it, but next time it won't be so easy." Qian Tao smiled coldly and attacked again with another punch. Let Qian Tao miss every punch.

Qian Tao attacked with all his strength every time, his physical strength decreased a little, swallowed his saliva and gasped slightly, "What's the use of hiding?"

Mu Ling folded his hands into a small trumpet, and his voice was milky, "Teacher, please, please. Don't dodge the next time you face an attack!"