17

Yu Shen, see you at night!

There were two small flames burning in her eyes, the more they burned, the more vigorous they were.

That's his mother, he can't scold, so she scolds for him.

Little girl has never scolded anyone, and has always been very obedient, so she has to rack her brains to think of words to scold.

She also heard that God will clear the account after death, and if scolding people will be punished, then she will suffer.

The young man's heart throbbed, and he lowered his eyes. Although he didn't do it on purpose, he also deliberately set up this situation.

She was all about him.

"Okay." He wanted to withdraw his hand, his heart seemed to be weighed down by a boulder.

"No, just rush for a while, or you'll leave scars." The little girl was not very strong, so she squeezed his hand. 

He could actually pull it back, but looking at the two hands seemed to overlap, one Large and rough, the other small hand is delicate and smooth, he seems to be possessed.

"Actually, I'm not as good as you think." The boy's voice was hoarse and dull, as depressed as the sky before the rainstorm.

"Huh?" Mu Ling didn't seem to hear clearly, her eyes were still down on his hand. After so long, she was still red, and her eyes were also reddish, stained with anxiety.

"The principal was there just now." 

The girl was stunned for a while, then suddenly raised her head.

The young man staggered her gaze uncomfortably. He was like hard ice, and he couldn't meet her eyes at all, as if he would be melted away, and those unbearable thoughts had nothing to hide.

Shouldn't you be disappointed in him?

After a while, he heard her laughter, as crisp as a wind chime.

The boy slowly raised his head and looked at her.

"I thought you were worried about something, you kept your face straight." She stood on tiptoe, stretched out her hand, and touched his hair lightly, the corners of her mouth curved, sweet as honey, "Good boy, so honest, really good."

That's how her mother coaxed her when she was a child. Yushen's childhood was missing, she thought he should need it, right?

It was the first time for Mu Ling to do this. Her cheeks were crimson, a little unnatural, but she was very serious in her actions, stroking her white and tender hands.

The boy looked at her in confusion.

"It's no big deal, it's not your fault at all. If you want people to not know, unless you do it yourself, it's Aunt Yu's fault." She continued to pat his head, like a big dog, with a soft voice "My dear, it's not your fault." 

The young man looked at her, not only did she not feel that he had a deep scheming, on the contrary, she tried to comfort him.

Seeing the girl turn around, he subconsciously grabbed her arm tightly.

Mu Ling turned back, a little blank in Xingmu's eyes, "What's wrong?"

"See you at night." The young man said in a low voice.

He didn't know what happened at that moment. He was suddenly very afraid of the light leaving, and the fear in his heart spread like a black hole.

Her eyes were moist and bright, and the girl smiled sweetly, "See you at night."

That night, Mu Ling set the dishes. She wore a Doraemon apron, leaned over slightly, and tied a blue ribbon around her waist. More pure and soft.

After the dishes were set, she was far away, her apricot eyes flickered, she glanced at it, and she lightly touched her pink lips with her fingers. She always felt dissatisfied. After a while, she brought another plate of fruit, which was cut into small pieces. , put together a cute little flower, and she raised the corner of her mouth.

No matter how gloomy Yushen is, he is not bad at the moment, and she wants to heal him little by little.

He gave her the dignity before her death, and she wanted to give him a completely different life.

Mu Ling propped her head up, she was a little sleepy waiting, the little girl propped her cheeks with her hands, her eyelids drooped slightly, and glanced at the wall clock on the wall, but she suddenly woke up.

After knocking on the door for a long time, no one responded. The little hand that the girl put on her side suddenly clenched tightly, and her apricot eyes were ups and downs for a long time.

Yushen will not miss an appointment.

His hand was so badly injured that day, he still insisted on arriving at 6:30.

Mu Ling couldn't even take off her apron and ran out in a hurry.

***

In the abandoned factory, the ticking of water can be heard.

The teenager leaned dazedly on the rice sack behind him. A few mice got out of the hole in the rice sack. The rice sack was empty, and they began to bite the teenager's shoes.

"Do you think Yuhui will really take hundreds of thousands of dollars to redeem this young man?"

"That's for sure, Yuhui is a woman of Gao Changming. Gao Changming is a big entrepreneur, and the hundreds of thousands are just sprinkled water on her."

"I asked. After that, this child is the child of Yuhui and the man before, she doesn't want Gao Changming to think of this child at all, it must be better to have less than one thing." 

The pain caused the young man to slowly open his eyes and see With a few mice on his feet, he moved calmly.

"Hey, Yuhui, isn't it? It doesn't matter who we are, your son is in our hands."

Yuhui on the other end just got into the car and received such a call, her face tightened, but she soon loosened up, no traces are visible between the eyebrows.

She and Gao Changming's son are now studying for MBA in the United States, and it is impossible to be kidnapped in Jiangcheng.

She thought Yuhui was frightened, but the man took a cigarette and sent her a photo, "See, before eight o'clock in the evening, bring 500,000 in cash to Jiangcheng Park and put the money on the bench. Don't call the police! If you do this, your son will still have a way to survive, otherwise..."

Yuhui held the phone with a grim expression on her face, her hand was so tight that she almost crushed the phone.

At this moment, a crazy idea suddenly flashed in her mind. It turned out that what she used to be with Wang Chao was a thorn in Gao Changming's heart, and Yushen was her biggest stain.

She doesn't love this child at all, and seeing him is like seeing a past that she regrets very much.

If...if he's gone...

"Okay." She answered lightly, hung up the phone, and the front driver looked at her through the rearview mirror, "Madam, where are you going?"

Her voice trembled a little, but it was like a drop of water fell into the sea In the middle, he quickly calmed down, "Go home."

"Look, I'll talk about it." Several people over there have already begun to figure out how to spend the money.

500,000, divided by several of them, is still quite good.

They invited someone to play cards again, but after a while, these people lost all the money in their pockets. 

"I froze to death! I waited until nine o'clock. In such a cold day, there is not even a kiss in the park!"

"Fuck, you dare to play with me!"

Can't get through either.

Yushen was not surprised by this result at all. When he heard Yuhui's agreement at first, he felt that it was not so simple.

"Don't think that I dare not touch you." A man walked over with a dagger, showing his fierceness.

"Brother Yu, don't be impulsive." Several people beside him were persuading him, "We ask for money, not life."

"But I just can't swallow this breath! Ah!"

The man kicked the boy on the back, and the boy After being kicked out, he happened to kneel on the glass slag not far away, and he curled up into a ball, his face turning blue.

The blood stained the eyes of those few people, and the young man only snorted softly.