38

Ling Ling, I can be worse...

The boy suddenly approached her.

Mu Ling could clearly see his eyelashes, thick and curly.

He grabbed the back of her head and held it tightly, so that she couldn't even escape.

The blush on his face, like a river of spring water rippling in his eyes, was clearly outlined in his ink pupils.

She stared blankly, embarrassed, and a little expectant.

Finally, the eyelid lightly fanned down and closed her eyes involuntarily.

"Who, who's behind that?" came the voice of the school security guard.

Yu Shen grabbed Mu Ling's slender wrist and ran immediately. The two ran so fast that they left the rockery area in a flash.

As soon as she stopped, the girl blinked her eyes, put her hands on her knees, panted slightly, and in the eyes of the boy, she looked like a delicate flower.

Behind her are the newly blooming plum blossoms, which are overwhelming and snow-white, yet its not even half as good as hers.

He couldn't help but leaned over, the girl's cheeks were soft, and there was a hint of helplessness.

"Do you understand now?" With his forehead pressed against his forehead, the young man smiled softly, "In my eyes, not only the one you said just now, but everyone else is just like fiction, only you are real."

"Moon..." He called her English name softly, his voice was gentle and so emotional.

He was in the dark night, and she was the only light.

Mu Ling didn't dare to look at him at all, her ears were too hot.

It was the first time for her to fall in love with a person in the two worlds. The taste was sweet, anxious, and somewhat anticipating.

She squeezed his hand and replied shyly, "Yeah." 

Her voice sounded like melting spring water, and she stood on tiptoe. She wanted to put a kiss on his cheek, but she was too excited to look at it. His soft and full lips just happened to be printed on his auricle, the most sensitive place.

Crispy and numb, all the feeling of being over-electric, the young man stood there, looking at the figure of a young girl fleeing like an elf, for a long time he couldn't come back to his senses.

Girls are ignorant likes in adolescence, but teenagers are not. He is love, and it is because of love that he is so solemn.

The more you love, the more you cherish and the more careful you are.

There is nowhere to put his heart full of feelings. He is afraid of hurting her, afraid of harming her, so he put it in a small box and wait for the girl to discover it little by little.

***

"What's the matter with you? You quarreled?" As soon as Yu Qiaoqiao came over, she saw that the two had an unusual atmosphere.

Xue Chao patted her, and she stomped, "Why are you hitting me?"

"Silly girl. I thought Feng Jiajun was the stupidest, and yet you were worse than him."

Xue Chao glanced at her and shook his head helplessly. No wonder he had a crush on her. For so many years, she didn't understand his mood.

Feng Jiajun, who was inexplicably cued: "?"

"You are stupid." Yu Qiaoqiao rolled her eyes.

Yu Qiaoqiao held Mu Ling's hand, Ling Ling's hand was soft, like cotton candy, she couldn't put it down, "Ling Ling, a new skating rink has opened in the shopping mall near the school. This time the basketball team won the championship. , the skating coupons issued by this house are free, if you don't go, you won't go for nothing." 

The girl smiled and nodded her nose, "Can you?"

"No, but you can learn." Yu Qiaoqiao Tuo With his cheeks on his head, what if he accidentally bumps into a handsome guy and turns him home?

Mu Ling knew that she had been reading too many girl manga recently.

"Let's go, I'm going alone, how boring." 

The girl couldn't resist her best friend's plea, and nodded.

Xue Chao copied his pocket with one hand and looked at Yushen, "Let's go together?"

"Well."

Feng Jiajun scratched his head, "Brother, you didn't tell me that before."

He clearly said that he would not go, but he didn't persuade him any more, thinking that eldest brother should be busy with monthly exams.

Xue Chao was expressionless, "I take back what I said before that Yu Qiaoqiao is stupider than you."

There were still a few people between Yushen and Mu Ling. Mu Ling looked at him, blinked lightly, and one eye was open. , with one eye closed.

With a naughty wink, she quickly hid behind Qiaoqiao, hiding half of her little face and the other half, she couldn't bear to hide it, because she wanted to peek at him.

Did he change his mind because of herself?

However, having entered the mall, Mu Ling hesitated again.

She let go of Yu Qiaoqiao's hand and quietly retreated to the back, "Yu Shen, are you okay? Can you bear it?"

She was afraid that his injury was just right, and she couldn't bear too strenuous exercise.

"Never ask a man if he's able to do it or not," the boy said blankly.

The palm-sized goose-oval face froze for a moment, then she clenched her fists and stomped her feet.

The young man blinked, his face full of innocence that people couldn't think of, "I'm telling the truth." 

The girl's face blushed, but seeing him laugh and make trouble again, it's a good feeling.

Her heart was full of warmth, wandering in the heart lake.

Suddenly her hand was tightly clenched, she was stunned, but her body was more honest, and her soft lips could not help raising one step faster.

"Let's hold hands for a while, they're not paying attention." The young man looked ahead, but his attention was all on the little hand in his palm.

Her hands were soft and tender, as if they had no bones, like soft water, and like a cat's soft cushion.

The nails are also pink and tender, neatly trimmed, like jade, without the slightest blemish.

Someone in front looked over, Mu Ling's heartbeat was about to stop suddenly, but the young man was reluctant to let it go, so he used his body to block it at the right time, instead, he lightly rubbed the palm of her hand with his fingertips.

That taste, itchy and heart-wrenching.

By the time Mu Ling reacted, she had already let out a soft whimper and glanced at the cleverness of turning around just now. Perhaps because of the slow reflex arc, she didn't notice anything unusual, so she turned around again.

Mu Ling stared at Yu Shen, his apricot eyes seemed to be soaked in soft water, and a little annoyed, "Did you do it on purpose?"

I didn't think he was bad before, but now I realize that people who are too smart are a little careful. on the body.

"I can be even worse." The young man's low hoarse voice sounded, which made Mu Ling have a bad premonition. Her eyes were slightly blurred. 

The next second, she was held by the young man's wrist and went to a cramped corner to the side. .

This corner can only accommodate two people.

The young man stretched out his long arms, trapping her in his arms, just hooked his lips and looked at her lazily.

A face, superior to see the extreme.

They couldn't see the blind spot of sight, but it was a matter of time before they found out.

"Yu Shen..." The girl whispered softly, her heart was numb.

He raised her hand and kissed her fingertips lightly.

"Lingling, Lingling...Where are you?" Yu Qiaoqiao, who noticed that her best friend was missing for no apparent reason, finally came over.

The young man still kissed her palm unhurriedly, saying that his fingers were connected to his heart. The feeling of this moment is really indescribable.

Mu Ling bit his lower lip tightly, but had to say, "Yu Shen, don't... um, don't make trouble." 

The boy looked at her with dark eyes.

He likes her so much, he can't wait to hold her in his hand day and night to satisfy her every thought.

But paradoxically, he seemed to like the way she begged for mercy, which made him unable to stop.