37

Show your true beauty with actions

Gao Jiayue sat in the seat, looked at the posts that had disappeared, played with her mobile phone, and smiled without saying a word.

She stared at something thoughtfully, and walked over after a while, "Hello, my name is Gao Jiayue." 

The boy didn't respond.

Gao Jiayue raised her eyebrows, can't he hear? is he deaf?

As soon as her eyes rolled, she immediately stretched out her hand and took Yushen's hand on her own initiative.

From childhood to adulthood, everyone was scrambling to get to know her, and she hadn't tried the taste of being rejected.

She thought that this young man was just being reserved.

A small hand reached out first and patted her hand off ahead of time.

The girl is rarely angry, but at the moment she is a little puffed up, like a little pufferfish, her water eyes staring at Gao Jiayue, "Classmate, didn't you see him doing the question?"

"Really? It's just to say hello, and it won't delay him too much time." Gao Jiayue touched her nose, but did not disturb other people's guilt, she probed again and looked at Mu Ling, "How about you, you are very close to him. Are you so familiar with him?"

Mu Ling is not very good at dealing with a natural social cow like Gao Jiayue. The friends she has come into contact with are all gradual, uncomfortable at the beginning, and gradually become more and more familiar. How can there be such a thing? As soon as it comes up, it's so natural?

Especially her goal...it seems to be Yushen.

This made her especially uncomfortable.

She lowered her head sullenly, in a bad mood, her heart seemed to be thrown into a cactus bush.

"Stay away from Lingling, she's mine!"

Yu Qiaoqiao rushed over, hands on his waist, fully protecting the calf.

Gao Jiayue looked puzzled, "Why are you guys so strange? I just want to make friends. Make a big deal of a fuss!"

"..." She walked for a while before Yu Qiaoqiao reacted and cursed angrily, "You! It's a big deal!" 

***

In the office -

He Fangfei looked at Gao Jiayue who was sitting on the desk, sucking a lollipop, and was very helpless, "Yueyue, why don't you come to class 1? There is my aunt, and class 1 is here. It's also much better than Class 5."

Gao Jiayue took out a lollipop, "It's alright, I just want to see what kind of son Yuhui's woman is! Besides, I have an idea."

After that, she smiled wickedly, her legs folded recklessly, and rested on the desk opposite.

"What's your idea?" He Fangfei stared straight at Gao Jiayue, this niece had a lot of ideas since she was a kid, she was a little scared that Gao Jiayue would make the school uneasy.

Gao Jiayue smiled, "It's nothing."

This made He Fangfei more defensive, but it was useless to guard against, her sister couldn't help Gao Jiayue.

......

At noon, in the cafeteria -

five people are sitting at a table to eat, Xue Chao is still talking eloquently, Feng Jiajun cheers him up, and the atmosphere is lively.

Although Yu Shen did not like to talk as always, Mu Ling looked at him silently, holding his soft white chin.

He still changed a lot, listening quietly.

Frozen three feet is not a day's cold, and sooner or later he will completely integrate into everyone.

At this time, a person suddenly squeezed Feng Jiajun to the side, and directly pushed him away, Feng Jiajun almost sat on the ground.

"Your name is Xue Chao, right?" Gao Jiayue had a clear purpose as soon as she came.

In fact, of course she didn't look down on Xue Chao, she was a drunkard, not drinking, so she forcibly held back her disgust.

Xue Chao is a straight man, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the desire to survive. Yu Qiaoqiao's murderous aura is about to spill out of the screen. He repeatedly waved his hands, "No, my surname is not Xue."

Gao Jiayue: "?"

Xue Chao He secretly glanced at Yu Qiaoqiao, such a big man, but his face was full of fear, "In short, my surname is not Xue, you can go quickly."

He was so strong that he pushed Gao Jiayue out.

Yu Qiaoqiao's face was full of anger, "What happened to that person? The world is her home?"

"Actually, I can understand." Feng Jiajun put the fragrant beef rice in his mouth, "I heard that her father It's Gao Changming."

"What about the rich second generation? The rich second generation isn't because she is rich, so what is she dragging! Besides, Feng Jiajun, I think you are pretty good, and you don't have those evil spirits!"

Feng Jiajun scratched his head , smiled honestly.

Xue Chao pouted, not happy anymore.

Every time Yu Qiaoqiao argues with him, it hurts him. She has never praised him. She actually said that Feng Jiajun is good.

He was sour, but even more sour than him was the girl who sat silently and didn't speak.

Gao Jiayue's purpose for Yushen was very strong, which made her feel very uncomfortable. It was a feeling she had never felt or could not tell.

The tip of her nose was sour and slightly red, the girl pinched the chopsticks, and the smile on her face disappeared.

Yu Shen saw that the dishes on her plate hadn't been touched. He didn't say much for a whole lunch, and finally he spoke. The boy's voice was soothing, "What's wrong?"

He asked her in a low voice.

"Yushen, do you think Gao Jiayue is beautiful?" 

The little girl raised her head and looked at him eagerly, so beautiful that it was eye-catching and suffocating.

She grew up beautiful and grew up well with love, but for the first time she was not confident in herself.

In the last life, she didn't remember the reports mentioning that he had a girlfriend or a fiancée, and his relationship was blank.

So she wasn't sure whether he would be tempted by her.

As long as she thinks that he might like other girls, she is so nervous that her breathing quickens, her fingernails dig into her palms, and she doesn't feel pain, but feels stuffy, like the sky before a rainstorm.

"I don't know." He didn't look at her face at all. He only knew she has two eyes and one nose. How to judge?

The girl's heart seemed to sink into a deep lake.

Although many people now say that she is more beautiful than Gao Jiayue, but radishes and vegetables have their own preferences. What if Yushen prefers Gao Jiayue's style?

She felt like a side drum was beating in her heart, thumping, thumping, very restless.

After the two had just walked to the rockery of the school, she mustered up the courage to look at him, her almond eyes shining brightly, "Then what do you think of me? How am I?"

"What do you want me to say?" The young man looked at her intently, Even breathing lightly.

The little head drooped down, a little dejected.

He didn't immediately say she was beautiful... 

She knew she shouldn't care, but she was still upset.

She heard the boy's voice resounding again, bewitching people, "Why don't you show it with action?"