52

Yushen, delete it! Delete your previous memory!

The results of the final exam came out, and Lin Mo walked to the red list without much energy. At this time, there was a crowd, the inner three floors and the outer three floors were all students.

This exam is of great significance.

The teachers in each class are telling everyone to ask the students to take the exam well.

He is no exception, under a lot of pressure, but there should be no accidents, he is still the first in the whole grade, but the ranking in the eight schools may not be good.

Because he's really not in the mood recently.

That boy not only got his beloved girl, but because he dared to challenge Qian Tao, his reputation in grades became better and better. He became one of the influential figures in the school, and even gradually took his place.

But fortunately, only this number one, he will always stand tall.

He squinted his eyes, habitually looking for his name first.

—— Yu Shen.

He rubbed his eyes, thinking he had made a mistake.

Looking along the first line, the grade ranks first, and the eight-school joint entrance examination ranks... the first!

Lin Mo was shocked, and staggered back a step.

"140? Damn, boss, you got 140 in the English test, so that's what you said you didn't pass the test?" Feng Jiajun grabbed his hair, which was not long at all, and this kid was about to be driven crazy.

Fortunately, he comforted his older brother that day, saying that he could not pass the exam, no wonder his elder brother looked at him that way that day!

It turned out that the clown was himself.

Xue Chao also stared at Yu Shen with wide eyes, his eyes are not too big, they are the most in his life, "Yu Shen, I thought you were just like me, you are partial to science, good in science and poor in liberal arts. Say, are you secretly studying hard behind everyone's back, and want to kill everyone?"

Yu Shen, with a calm expression, rested his hands on the table wantonly, just a routine operation, so frivolous that it makes people's heartbeat.

The girl on the side looked at him adoringly, this was the source of his happiness.

Mu Ling's eyes were shining, and she held her cheeks with her hands, like a little flower swaying in the wind.

She just said, the top student in the provincial college entrance examination, how could the result be so poor?

Yu Shen's strength is finally back!

As for this incident, it was Mr. Wan who was surprised and delighted, depressed and puzzled.

"Mr. Wan, congratulations!"

"Mr. Wan, you are simply the light of our third grade group." The pie fell from the

sky and hit her on the head, making her a little dizzy.

Holding the headmaster's hand, listening to the headmaster saying that he invited her to dinner after get off work, just because Yu Shen could make him proud in front of the eighth school, Teacher Wan still felt that it was not true, but thinking about her promise to Yu Shen, she felt that complex.

Could it be that being in love makes people progress, so that their potential is exploded?

He Fangfei tightly clutched the report card in her hand, looking at Wanning who was surrounded in the middle, she wanted to bite her teeth!

How can this be?

It's been so long, and I haven't surpassed it once, but this time, and it's still that boy!

That child, her ex-brother-in-law took him back suddenly, is there something strange?

**

As soon as the final grades come out, the game that Teacher Wan said is coming.

The night before, Yu Shen and Mu Ling went to the supermarket to do some shopping in preparation for tomorrow's trip.

Every time Yu Shen wanted to help the girl get it, but she was quick, and took it directly if there was any snack she wanted.

The young man slightly raised his eyebrows.

Suddenly, her feet were lifted off the ground, and her body was lifted up. The girl turned her head and looked at the boy in surprise. The next second, she was carefully put into the shopping cart.

The girl sat in the shopping cart, blankly, like a delicate doll.

The young man leaned over and patted her soft hair, "I'll help you get what you want to eat." It's

so domineering...but she likes it so much!

There was a smile on the girl's face, with shallow dimples, intoxicatingly sweet.

"Yu Shen, I want that, the original potato chips."

"There are also marshmallows, in a cartoon shape."

"Here, beef jerky, I want it too."

Suddenly, a shopping cart next to it pushed over, and there was a person sitting in it. A child, she blinked, looked at Mu Ling, then at herself, then raised her head, and said in a milky voice, "Papa, this beautiful sister is just like me!" The

girl covered her face with her small hands, ashamed to see her. people.

I was really raised by Yu Shen as a daughter!

The boy's face was very calm. He rubbed the top of her hair, turned his face, and corrected the kid with all his might, "She's different from you." The

little girl looked at him. This brother is so cold and handsome. Papa is still handsome.

"She's much prettier than you." The

little girl was stunned for a while, and then cried "Wow".

The girl didn't even want to take her hands off her face.

You must be strong in your life, Yu Shen!

Mu Ling said that he needed to bring some toiletries. After all, he was going to stay in a hotel for one night, and the hotel might not be clean. The two found the daily necessities section.

"Hey, this chewing gum, how do you put it on the side where you don't put food?" The girl's doubtful voice sounded.

The young man stared at it and curled his lips, "This is not chewing gum."

"Why not? Look at the strawberry smell." The girl actually picked up the box, her slender white fingers matched the box, the boy looked at it, his throat was a little thirsty, "Lingling, don't do this."

"?" Mu Ling felt so strange, why did Yu Shen have such a strange expression on a box of chewing gum?

When she brought the box to her, she took a closer look and saw that

the box in Teng's hand formed a vertical parabola and fell to the ground, like a hot potato.

After the little girl threw it out, she was still looking at her hands absent-mindedly, her fingertips were so hot.

She got up suddenly and knelt in the shopping cart.

The little girl blushed, put her hands gently on the boy's forehead, her face was serious, as if she was doing something, "delete, delete the memory just now!"

Seeing her like this, Yu Shen felt more and more cute, couldn't help it, and tasted it lightly. Take a sip.

Mu Ling was blushing when suddenly the young man whispered, "Sit down."

"Huh?"

Just as he sat down, there was a gust of wind in his ears, and at the same time, a familiar voice sounded from another section of the shelf next to him. "Strange, I seem to have seen...Lingling and

Yushen just now?" Mu Ling tightly covered his mouth with both hands, so frightened that he didn't dare to breathe.

"How can there be a box of avoiding YT on the ground?"

Xue Chao and Yu Qiaoqiao were childhood sweethearts, so they also came to the supermarket to buy together.

He is tall, and the shelves can't stop him at all. He has seen it a long time ago, so he is very careless.

Hearing what Yu Qiaoqiao said, she quickly snatched it from her hand, her eyes widened.

Hey, brother, is the progress so fast?

At the same time, he was deeply sad, looking at Yu Qiaoqiao next to him, who read a lot of romance novels and comics, and claimed to know everything, but in fact he didn't understand anything, and his reflexes were half a beat slower than normal people.

Alas, it's really maddening to compare people to people.

"No, the more I think about it, the more I think it's them."