28

Makes him want to swallow

The air was very quiet. In just a few seconds, Lin Mo lived like a year. He directly and clearly saw that the girl was hesitating and thinking.

He was heartbroken.

Enough, no need to answer... His heart even screamed softly.

With his hands down weakly, he heard the girl's response.

"I don't know."

Mu Ling's eyes dropped, she stared at the manuscripts.

The shadow of her previous life made her not want to touch her feelings anymore.

That lunatic Fu Ranzhi... She didn't like him, and she never promised to be his girlfriend. Yet he bound her so tightly. Not letting her having any freedom at all.

Otherwise, she wouldn't die...

***

Yushen didn't hear the last, just as he walked down the stairs, snowflakes fell, spinning in circles, dancing like an elf, slowly falling down.

The boy stretched out his hand and opened his palm, and the snow fell in his hand, but it didn't melt for a while.

On the campus, her soft and sweet voice sounded, "Hello everyone, I'm your anchor today, Moon. On this cold winter day, I'll bring you a song "Right Here Waiting"." 

The boy raised his head, the warm melody surrounded him, and he suddenly murmured, "This situation can be waited for."

"Damn it." Feng Jiajun appeared out of nowhere, "Brother, isn't your English very good? Such a difficult song title. It can be translated."

Waiting for Mu Ling to return to the classroom.

"Can you help me make up my English?" The young man in front of him still had deep eyes, maybe because of the tone of his speech, he became a bit milky.

"Huh?" The girl's eyes flickered, and a smile spread across her face, "Of course."

Yu Shen wanted to get better and better, and he began to ask for something and have ideals, which is a good thing!

That night, when the boy went downstairs to throw garbage, he raised his head subconsciously. A girl was standing at the window waving desperately at him. She was also dressed in extra warm clothes at home, with a bright red color, like a delightful little rock candy gourd.

The young man watched intently.

It turned out that none of the lights in the Wan family were reserved for him.

Now, his lonely soul seems to have a place to return.

He hooked his lips, "Come." 

The room was warm, the heater was on, and the girl was giving him a topic, "This question is in the present perfect tense, so you should choose B, not C." 

The little girl's cheeks were slightly bulging, and she talked for a long time without getting any response. She tilted her head and caught the boy's gaze.

Whoosh, she was like a little ostrich who immediately retracted her head, "Yu Shen, have you listened carefully?"

Yu Shen has a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes and is naturally affectionate, but he is used to having no joy and no anger, so it's like The peach blossoms are covered with a layer of frost.

And now that the ice crystals have faded, it is very tempting.

There seemed to be hooks in his eyes, and Mu Ling almost fell in and didn't come out.

The young man casually pointed to the question below, "This question is A, this is D."

Mu Ling saw that he was absolutely right.

She bit her lip, her moist lips turned red, her eyes fell on the English exercise book, and she made an excuse, "Don't look at me like that, I won't pay attention." 

The boy laughed loudly, He suddenly approached, his eyes deep, "You seem to have no resistance to me."

"..."

Who said he wouldn't communicate with people?

A genius like Yushen can learn everything quickly!

However...

Mu Ling's eyes flashed, for Yushen's sake, she had deliberately checked for anti-social personality.

He said this because he didn't have the ability to empathize, and he didn't even know that it would make people misunderstood.

With a thought, the little girl suddenly stood up, and the young man's eyes shrank.

Across the study table, he saw that half of her body was leaning over, her eyes were soft and waxy, and her little hand was gently stretched forward. In an instant, the warm palm pressed tightly against his cheek, cupping his face. Live, the two little hands are as soft as a cat's soft cushion.

The blood of the young man seemed to coagulate.

The girl's unique fragrance, roasted by the heater, is a bit like a freshly ripe orange.

Makes him want to... swallow it.

The Adam's apple rolled gently, uncontrollably.

Mu Ling looked at him without blinking, not wanting to miss a single cent on his face.

She just stared at him like that, and he really didn't respond, not even an expression, just looked at him so straight.

On the contrary, it was her, because of this action, she felt like a deer was ramming in her heart, and she was about to have a concussion!

Yushen, do you really have no empathy?

Mu Ling's face turned from pink to red, redder and redder, like a boiled shrimp, her breathing was a little short, she felt like she was about to burn up, and she retracted her hand as if nothing had happened, "It's nothing, I just want to see if you are cold or not. ."

But in the next second, someone grabbed his wrist and pulled it gently.

"Well..."

If it weren't for this study table, she would have wanted to stick to him.

The tip of their nose was pressed against the tip of their nose, and their eyes seemed to be entangled with glue.

At this moment, the young man's ink eyes were clearly fiery, and her appearance was clearly reflected in the bottom of his eyes.

"Yushen, Lingling, eat fruit!"

Qin Yuan knocked on the door lightly, and then pushed in, the two of them had already sat down on both sides of the study table.

Mu Ling's eyes were panicked, and the pen in her hand was turned upside down.

Fortunately, my mother didn't notice anything unusual.

She secretly looked at the boy again, who was eating fruit.

Sliced ​​oranges, bite after bite.

Mu Ling looked at his superior nose bridge, thinking about the feeling of warmth when he touched it just now, and the thumping sound in his heart became more and more obvious.

She quickly stuffed a mouthful of fruit to make it a little more comfortable, but her face was still hot, so she took one bite after another, with round cheeks and bright eyes, like a little hamster.

Qin Yuan went out after delivering the fruit, and Mu Ling chewed it with concentration on his face, trying to remove the residual warmth from his face.

Suddenly, a hand reached out, and she reacted very quickly and shrank her neck back, like a bird frightened.

The teenager felt that she was like a doll in the closet. Seeing her cute way of chewing food, he could not wait to take it for himself.

Here again, that selfish and narrow feeling made him feel as if the two of them were standing on both sides of the river.

One side is light and the other side is dark.

He wanted to hold back those gloomy thoughts, but the more he thought about it, the more he couldn't control it.

Seeing that the boy's eyes were dark, he was holding a tissue in his hand, and his movements froze in the air. He thought that he had hurt him, and hurriedly swallowed the fruit. The little girl waved her hands again and again, "I'm not afraid of you..."

She almost grabbed it. Passing the tissue in his hand, she gently wiped the corner of his mouth, "I'm sorry."

Yushen still didn't respond, and the girl was a little anxious.

With such a character as Yushen, she is sensitive and easy to think too much. She should have paid more attention!

A hand was gently placed on the top of his hair, the boy raised his head, and the girl was gently rubbing his head, like coaxing a child, "Dear Yushen, don't be angry." 

The tone was like the sweetest candy in a jar .

She has checked carefully, and part of the anti-social personality is aggravated by the lack of childhood. She wants to try to see if he can make up for the lack of childhood.

The boy's pupils seemed to have firmly embedded her figure.

He found out that as long as he showed weakness, she will be kind to him.

Even with such despicable means, he wants to have it.

People who are accustomed to darkness, even the slightest glimmer of light, is like a life-saving straw, and they want to hold on tight.

***

Today is Christmas Eve, and the school is full of jubilation.

In the morning, as soon as Mu Ling came, Yu Qiaoqiao was standing beside her. She looked at Mu Ling's drawer like a squatting paparazzi and said, "Ah—", "Ling Ling, you are more exaggerated than last year. Ah!" 

The drawer was full of gifts and greeting cards, making it dizzying.

Mu Ling packed it out with difficulty, there were too many.

"It's the same as last year, is it still the same?" Yu Qiaoqiao asked.

Mu Ling suddenly thought of something, squatted down and searched carefully.

Yushen didn't go to school with her today, was it intentional?

Did he also prepare a Christmas present for himself?

She can't live up to his heart.

Mu Ling subconsciously had expectations for Yu Shen.

Yu Qiaoqiao stared blankly, what was she looking for?

In previous years, she didn't watch it at all. Everyone was afraid of her trouble, so they helped her return one by one.

Speaking of which, these boys are also very persevering, they are returned year after year, and they insist on sending them!

After Mu Ling finished searching, she held a box in her hand, and her pretty face was a bit snow-white.