27

His confession

The teenager's leg almost rubbed Lin Mo's leg over, but Lin Mo couldn't touch Yushen. On the contrary, because Yushen flashed in time, Lin Mo's little trick was completely exposed to the referee's eyes. 

 In the midst of everyone's breathlessness , Yushen made a gorgeous three-pointer, and the referee whistled loudly, "Goal counts! No. 6 foul in Class 1, No. 11 in Class 5 free throws!"

It was pulled to nine points at the last minute!

Perfect lore!

The boy's face was half immersed in light and half in darkness, he looked at Lin Mo and smiled provocatively.

He grew up in the gutter, what little trick he didn't know? What darkness did he not touch?

Lin Mo was already stunned. He lost his mind and went to the referee, "I didn't! I didn't meet him!" 

But how could the referee believe it?

As soon as the game was over, the girl hurried forward and threw the colored balls in her hand, "Yu Shen, are you okay?"

Everyone cares about whether they win or not, she only cares about whether he is injured or not.

There was intense anxiety in the girl's eyes, she even bent down and rolled his trouser legs with her little hands.

"It hurts." The young man held her hand, unable to let her see the flaw, so he just called out in a low voice.

The young man's voice was soft and slow, which was extremely distressing.

It was rare for him to be so weak.

Mu Ling's little face was wrinkled together, sadly, biting her cherry lips.

Seeing this, the young man pursed his lips tightly, and couldn't bear it, "It doesn't hurt."

Mu Ling's small mouth was flattened, and his water eyes held up, "You lied to me again!" 

The young man was startled. "It seem to hurts a lot, but it's not that painful." 

The girl raised her hand and rubbed her eyes, "Yu Shen, in the future, you will say it hurts. You deserve to be loved, and some people will love you!"

The boy's heart seemed to have been shot by an arrow, and he stared blankly at the girl lifting his trouser legs, but he forgot to stop it.

Xue Chao was still standing next to him, and he yelled at him, "Damn it! I knew that bastard with a human face and a beast-like heart!"

Xue Chao had always disliked Lin Mo.

Yu Qiaoqiao, who is always on his lips, knows that the fox's tail will be exposed sooner or later!

"I won't be a fan of Lin Mo anymore." Yu Qiaoqiao stomped her feet.

The room collapsed, the room collapsed, and thanks to her messing with the mandarin ducks before, she also stood by Lin Mo and Ling Ling like everyone in the class.

The 5th class here collectively complained for Yu Shen.

As for Class 1 -

"Captain, don't make trouble..."

"I really haven't met him, it's a matter of angle."

Lin Mo really had a mouth and couldn't tell.

The gentle boy was so impatient for the first time, he tugged at his hair.

In the past three years, his reputation in school has been very good. This is the first time he has seen a pair of eyes, full of disappointment.

But he didn't care about the others, and in Class 5, the person he was thinking about, she wasn't disappointed or dissatisfied with him, but she didn't give him a look at all, but instead revolved around the initiator.

The complete indifference made him even more depressed, and the grievances that were indisputable were less than this kind of depression and discomfort!

Lin Mo had no chance to meet Mu Ling at all and explained to her well.

When school was about to end, he met her in the student union's broadcasting room.

Mu Ling walked in with a stack of manuscripts in her arms. She was today's announcer.

He held the table with his hands, and his eyes were a little out of control, "Mu Ling, that boy is not a good person! Stay away from him!"

Mu Ling lowered her eyes and flipped through the manuscript in her hand, she knew better than anyone.

Yushen's character is not too kind, but how did that made him a bad person?

Fertile land will eventually bloom beautiful flowers.

However, Yu Shen's life is so barren and difficult, unlike many people who are overwhelmed by the love of their parents. In an ordinary life, he has to work several times more than ordinary people.

As a human being, he didn't need to say sorry.

"I don't allow you to talk about him like that, and I won't stay away from him."

Lin Mo's thin lips trembled, and his eyes warmed, "Mu Ling, I don't care if you believe it or not, but I still want to say that today I didn't have the intention to Injure him, I didn't even touch him, this is his conspiracy, he deliberately gave it to the referee, to show you!"

"I know." The girl answered quickly, looking at Lin Mo's face openly. Her eyes made Lin Mo's heart tremble!

The moment she saw Yushen's legs, she understood.

But so what?

"Even so, you still..."

"Lin Mo, let me ask you a question, did you want to plot against him at first?" 

Lin Mo was stunned for a while, then lowered his eyes, and the awkward atmosphere circulated in the air for a long time. He raised his head, somewhat justified. "Even if it is, it's because..."

"There is no excuse." The girl's soft and cute face suppressed a smile and interrupted him directly, "There is nothing wrong with Yushen." 

To her, even if he is a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye, it is not too much.

Lin Mo had a lot to say, but when he met the girl's rock-solid eyes, he seemed to be choked up.

It made him panic, and he couldn't breathe.

Outside the door, the young man was leaning against the wall quietly. He watched Lin Mo follow her and followed her. He didn't expect to hear this sentence.

Tick ​​tock, as if warm water seeped into his heart, warm.

She knew... but she still believed him without hesitation.

Why? Why is she being so nice to him?

The desire for her exclusiveness was getting stronger and stronger, and he just wanted to hold on tight.

"Mu Ling." Lin Mo took a deep breath, the boy's face was so serious, "I like you! I like you from the first time I saw you!"

He knew that it was not appropriate to confess on this occasion.

She had just exposed himself, but there was a strong thought in his heart.

Can't wait any longer!

He always felt that the girl in front of him was like quicksand, the more he wanted to hold it tightly in his hand, the faster it would drain... 

The girl looked at him and answered bluntly, "Lin Mo, I don't like you, I have an intersection with you. It's just because of the official business of the student union."

Lin Mo lowered his eyes, he smiled bitterly, he already knew the result, but he still held a trace of obsession and a little hope.

So many girls like him, he thought she just didn't like him temporarily, sooner or later... sooner or later, she will find out that he is good.

Turns out that It was just his self-deception.

The boy raised his head, he knew that he had no position to ask this question, "Then do you like Yushen?" 

The girl was startled, and the boy outside the door was leaning closer to the wall. His hands were behind him, and he could feel it. The roughness on the wall, but as if he was not afraid of pain, he rubbed his fingertips across the wall, over and over again.