21

Did I hurt you?

 Her cheeks were white, tender and lustrous, her smile was persuasive and light, and her almond eyes were exceptionally good-looking.

His Adam's apple rolled slightly, like a thirsty person's thirst for a spring.

His black eyes flashed, and he suddenly grabbed her wrist and walked into the woods.

Mu Ling was next to him, with a soft and cute face, ignorant.

Two more people entered the grove, a boy and a girl, one after the other.

This grove, because it is hidden, has always been a holy place for school romance.

"Don't make trouble, I have nothing to do with her, she just asked me questions."

"Then why do you keep staring at her? It's not the first time, you keep staring at her! Do you think she She looks better than me?" 

The girl struggled hard, but the boy wanted to hold her hand, but he couldn't hold it at all.

When a girl loses her temper, she is powerful and flexible, like a small loach.

In the woods, the trees were full of branches. In order to prevent the branches from hurting Mu Ling, Yu Shen stretched out the boy's arms, always like a trustworthy umbrella, firmly protecting Mu Ling.

The different cool breaths of boys and girls kept digging into Mu Ling's nose, making her heart beat numb.

She was lying on his chest, like a confused deer, not daring to move.

Through the fabric, she could even feel the tense muscle texture of the boy's arms. She stood with her legs stiff, and when she turned slightly to the side, she could clearly hear the boy's forbearance and soft breathing.

"Did I hurt you?" she whispered, and then she felt that something was wrong, and her cheeks flushed.

The boy shook his head silently.

Mu Ling felt that this posture was very ambiguous, her eyebrows raised slightly, and she adjusted slightly, but this time, she was even more firmly lying on his chest, like a well-behaved and obedient little beast.

From this angle, she could hear his heartbeat! So fast!

The boy's gaze came over inadvertently, Yu Shen knew that he was tall and easy to be spotted, he squatted down slightly, and Mu Ling was also uncomfortable listening to his heartbeat, with her small hands in front of him, and her body stiffly turned slightly sideways. .

Her soft lips brushed lightly from his Adam's apple.

"..."

"..."

He didn't dare to speak, their eyes met, and he quickly moved away.

Yushen stood, the touch on his neck was still like a brand, he didn't dare to think about it. 

He really didn't dare to think about it!

The whole figure was like a fire, burning up.

The boys and girls were even more troubled, and the girl's voice was already crying, "I know, they all say that she is more beautiful than me, has better grades than me, and has a better personality than me, and they also say that you are born with her. A couple. So you want to break up with me, and stay with her..." 

The boy's brows twitched, he couldn't bear the word "break up" any longer, he suddenly held her face with both hands and kissed her.

In order to be distracted, Mu Ling turned her attention to the two classmates. She was watching with relish, but when she saw this scene suddenly, she forgot to blink. At this moment, a broad hand covered her eyes. superior.

His hands were warm and warm, and because of the proximity, the youth's breath became more mellow and obvious.

Mu Ling's heart was beating like thunder, she turned around just now, and now is his chest behind her.

Dong Dong Dong, the heartbeats of the two were one after another, printed together.

Because he blindfolded her, although she couldn't see it, the other senses were more obvious, and the kissing sound was so abrupt.

The girl's eyelashes grew fast, her cheeks bulged, and she swallowed softly.

This long kiss lasted for a minute or two, but to Yushen and Mu Ling, it seemed like a century or two had passed.

Yushen put down his hand gently, the touch of his hand actually made him a little reluctant.

He didn't care about the next development at all, staring at her with deep eyes.

The girl watched intently not far away.

"Silly girl, I think that necklace of hers is very beautiful. I was thinking of giving it to you on your birthday as a surprise, but you..."

"You... why are you so stupid!"

It turned out to be just a misunderstanding , the young couple released their suspicions.

Mu Ling looked at it and smiled, as if he had seen a TV series and ushered in a happy ending.

Coming out of the grove, the atmosphere between Mu Ling and Yu Shen seemed to be a little subtle.

"I'm going back to the classroom first." Mu Ling didn't dare to look at him at all.

The young man said "um". 

Although his heartbeat was a little chaotic, he still couldn't bear to look away from her face. No matter how much she jumps or makes trouble, he likes to watch everything about her.

Looking at it, there is always a soft tenderness in my heart that spreads silently.

Mu Ling turned around and placed her palm lightly on his chest.

Because he is her own savior, she will always be by his side and guard him. Shouldn't she have any wrong thoughts about her own savior?

The girl's eyes flickered, and she suddenly felt a sense of guilt.

Not far away—— "Senior Lin Mo, can you tell me your phone number?" 

The boy was as gentle as jade, and shook his head with a smile, "I'm sorry, I already have someone I like."

"I'm sorry to bother you. I'm done." The junior girl bit her lip and left with red eyes.

Class 1 classmates all said that Lin Mo is the most gentle knife. In the past three years, I don't know how many people have been rejected and how many girls' hearts have been hurt.

He always said that he had someone he liked, but he had never seen him have a girlfriend, so everyone thought it was just Lin Mo's excuse.

Lin Mo stood up straight and suddenly watched a boy and a girl come out of the woods.

This grove is a holy place for falling in love, and he knows it all too well.

But when he saw the girl's face clearly, the smile on his face suddenly lost its warmth, and the slender fingers holding the book tensed silently.

The girl's face was flushed red, like the brightest morning glow in the sky. When she looked up at the boy, the light in her eyes was as bright as a diamond.

I don't know what happened between them, but the atmosphere between the two speaks for itself.

"Lin Mo, Lin Mo..." After a long time, someone called him next to him, and Lin Mo came back to his senses.

"What's wrong with you? Your expression is terrifying."

Lin Mo shook his head, "Are we going to have a basketball game with Class 5 next week?"

"Yeah, aren't you not participating?"

After a touch of strangeness, "Help me sign up."

"Okay! If you participate, you can definitely kill Class 5, hehe."

In the classroom, the representative of the English class went out, and Mu Ling sent the English paper for him.

"Thank you, little Lingling."

"Thank you dear, but why does my English pull my crotch so much!"

"Woooooo..." 

When an English paper was handed out, some families were happy and others were sad.

When Mu Ling sent it to the end, only her and Yushen's papers were left.

She didn't care about her score, and couldn't wait to read Yushen's paper.

89 points, bright red, with the words of the English teacher, "Keep going!"

Mu Ling's eyes flashed a dazed look, with his head tilted, more like a doll, impeccably exquisite.

When Teacher Wan got the news, she rushed over as soon as possible, and she knew that the child was a subject!

Science is so good, liberal arts is likely to be a little worse, but she didn't expect it to be so bad!

The full score is 150, 90 points are passing, and it is one point away from passing!

Mr. Wan talked to the young man for a long time, but the young man did not respond, and Mr. Wan didn't know if the young man had listened. This time he even said "Nan Yao University" without even raising his head.

Suddenly, Teacher Wan's eyes fell on Mu Ling's paper, "142 points", she suddenly had an idea.