19

The little moon lost her most precious thing for him

Mu Ling raised her hand subconsciously and grabbed the rope of the child lock. She looked at the boss with a gleam of water in her eyes, "Uncle, this child lock is very important to me, can you help me see what else is there? Is it?" 

The boss looked around again, but still shook his head at her, "Little girl, I'm not doing charity work, this lock is gold, so it's only worth more." 

After thinking about it, he added, " I can promise you that I won't sell it for half a year, until you redeem it."

"Thank you, uncle!"

Mu Ling took the money and turned around as she walked, with tears in her eyes, so reluctant to part with it, she finally bit her lip and ran very fast, dare not look back.

The palm was bruised by the fingernails.

Although it was given to her by her father, no matter how precious it is, it is not as important as Yushen's life!

Within half a year, she will find a way to redeem it!

***

When Yushen opened his eyes, the little girl was standing beside the bed, she was a little sleepy, and her little head was lowered bit by bit, like a chicken pecking at rice.

But remembering that Yushen was still taking the drip, she twisted her arm, woke up for a while, raised her head, looked at the infusion bottle, and there was still a third of it, her bulging cheeks loosened.

The boy looked at her arm silently, the sleeves were rolled up, revealing the snow-white arm, which seemed to be convenient for her to twist, and the top of the white arm was blue and purple.

Aware of the sight, the girl hurriedly pulled down her sleeves, as if nothing had happened, "You are awake."

She smiled gently, her eyes seemed to be filled with the tenderest lake in spring, the light scattered, the girl had loose hair, her eyes were still Falling on him quietly, cute and soft.

His throat was hard and painful, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

The girl was stunned for a while, her little hands on her knees, she suddenly lifted up, and tucked the quilt for him naturally. "Yushen is a very good boy, you have to believe that you will definitely become a good man in the future."

Mu Ling remembered the scene when he appeared, the man had a cigarette between his fingertips and his eyes were careless, but when he beat the men away, he is so handsome, like a hero of salvation.

The wrist was gently pulled, the girl's face was stunned, and she was suddenly pulled forward. Her little face was full of confusion, her breathing stopped, and she looked at the face of the boy who was close at hand.

She didn't expect him, who just wake up, to be so strong.

The boy's eyes fell on her neck, which was empty... His pupils were darker than ink, and one hand was clenching her clothes, the tighter he clenched.

"Yu Shen..." The girl's voice was as soft as cotton candy, and in this dark night there was a deadly temptation.

The young man glanced out of the corner of his eye, and there were two people in the ward. Although they were still asleep, his pupils were still tight.

"I..." Her lips were so close, her breathing was light, she was a little nervous, a heart like a mad deer, bumping up and down.

The boy's low voice interrupted her, "I want to drink water..."

"Oh." 

The boy lowered his eyes, "Stop talking, everyone in the ward is asleep." 

The girl tilted her head, she just spoke Her voice was so soft, she saw that the people on the two nearby beds didn't move.

***

Although Yushen lost a lot of blood, the young man has strong resilience and was discharged from the hospital within a few days.

At night, the lights were light orange, and Mu Ling's hair was soft, forming a light halo.

"Dad, I'm sorry." The little girl took out the photo and wiped her tears while looking at it, "Dad, I shouldn't take the child lock you gave me, I will redeem it soon. Dad, don't give birth to me Are you angry?"

 The girl sobbed repressedly, her voice small, like a miserable kitten.

She didn't dare cry so loudly that her mother found out.

Otherwise, my mother would not like Yushen and would not let him come to the house for dinner.

The boy's cold gaze fell on the opposite side, with a bit of tenderness, the girl's shoulders shrank slightly, crying cautiously, and twitching, like an injured deer.

Her tears were like lava, scattered on his heart, and he, who had never felt pain, suddenly felt pain.

Brows raised, he picked up his jacket and went out.

In the abandoned factory, those people were playing cards again. In addition to the few who kidnapped Yushen last time, there were three others.

The door was suddenly pushed open, and these people were startled and thought it was the police.

The young man walked straight to the card table. He was dressed in black, and his face seemed to be covered with frost, which was frighteningly cold.

Some of these people recognized him and glanced behind him with a flustered face. When they saw that there were no police officers, they shouted, "Why are you here again, we didn't do it on purpose last time, look, Aren't you okay now?"

The young man sneered. 

Okay? That little moon lost her most precious thing, and he didn't know how many times she secretly cried where he couldn't see it.

But he promised her to be good, so he wouldn't get into trouble.

The teenager pressed the fire, glanced over, and recognized the faces of this group of people. .

He looked at Brother Yu, who was also the leader of the group who kidnapped him, "I'll play cards for you. If you win by five or five points, if you lose, it's mine."

"Are you kidding me?" Brother Yu had a long scar on his face, almost running through his entire face. When he smiled, he looked even more vicious and ruthless. He didn't take the young man's words at all at all.

The boy's eyes were cold and cold, and he still looked at him persistently.

A man next to him tugged at Brother Yu's sleeve and whispered, "Brother Yu, I investigated before and found that his father is a gambler. Anyway, we lost half of the night. Let him try it once, and it won't hurt. I see this. The boy still dares to come over, he still has a little courage, and we are all the way."

Brother Yu heard this, he looked at Yushen again, and saw the boy's eyebrows with a rebellious air, he nodded, "Then Okay, let's try it once and see how you perform." 

The boy sat on the poker table, his icy gaze swept away.

Seemingly casual, in fact, everything is under his control.

He was holding the card, tilting his head, and looking at it, he was extremely cool.

"This kid is a bit powerful!"

"Shut up!" 

After a round, the opponent's face was as red as boiled pig liver, and he was angry.

The teenager took half of the money and gave the rest to Yu.

Brother Yu took the money and looked at Yushen again, "Boy, you still have two chances." 

He rolled his eyes, "Change it, if you win by three or seven points, you are three and seven."

He didn't take it seriously at first . But what if this kid is really good at gambling? Wasn't he at a loss?

The young man stared at him with a calm expression, "Five or five."

"Don't be ashamed!"

Brother Yu raised his hand, but the young man clenched his fist firmly, "For the last time, five Five." 

The boy's words were colder than words, and his eyes were like the water under the ice lake.