53

Drunken Yushen is dangerous!

There seemed to be sparkles in Yushen's eyes.

He couldn't believe that what he saw before his eyes was so beautiful.

Mu Ling was wearing a white tube top swimsuit with a halter neck. She was pure and lustful, two wonderful temperaments mixed together on her body.

The hem of the pleated skirt of the same color is very short, and there is no excess flesh on the thighs, which are slender and smooth.

She tugged at the hem of the swimsuit uncomfortably, because the swimsuit exposed her slender waist and navel, but she forgot that the top was also shallow.

For a moment, he didn't know whether he was going up or down, but in the end he could only shrink his body slightly, stepping on the steps with his little feet, and submerged cautiously into the water.

As soon as she got into the water, she was suddenly pulled vigorously, and was held tightly in his arms.

The boy hugged her from behind, kissed her neck, and breathed hotly.

He is like a vampire in the dark night, with a thirst for blood.

The material of the swimsuit is very smooth, which is almost equivalent to... 0.

Mu Ling could feel the boy's chest behind him, which was obviously hot even though he was submerged in the water, even hotter than the water.

"Yu..." Mu Ling looked anxiously, and raised her finger. She was still wearing a ring, and the diamond jewelry looked even more radiant under the moonlight, "Yu Shen." 

Seeing Yu Shen's soft voice, as if he was pleading in a low voice, his heart suddenly melted into a mess.

"En." The girl nodded obediently, and stopped moving.

**

The winter vacation has finally started, but Yu Shen is very busy. As he said, he only goes back to Gao's house once a week, but he recently bought a new computer, and he doesn't know what to do on the computer.

He told her nothing about his plans.

Qin Yuan seemed worried about this matter, "Lingling..."

She seemed to want to say something.

"Mom, it's up to him." The girl raised her eyes, with a rare firmness in her eyes, "I've already taken him to see my father."

Qin Yuan was stunned, and in the end he could only give in completely.

My daughter has already talked about this, so what else can she say?

It is rare for her well-behaved daughter to be willful, but I hope she doesn't hit the south wall in the end. The phone rang

suddenly, Mu Ling picked it up, it was Gao Jiayue's voice, the girl's voice was mixed with a sense of superiority, "Mu Ling, he is with me. How about it, do you want to listen to his voice?"

Deep muffled voice.

Gao Jiayue said triumphantly, "He's drunk, I'm taking care of him." The

girl's eyes flickered, and she heard the mechanical sound inside.

It was recorded by Gao Jiayue.

"Which hotel, I'll come over now." Mu Ling put down the pen in his hand.

"Aren't you angry?" Gao Jiayue was surprised. Under normal circumstances, a girlfriend should be jealous if she knows that her boyfriend is being taken care of by another girl?

This girl didn't follow common sense at all.

The girl bent her lips, "My child, you are too young, too naive."

Gao Jiayue's neck was so angry, Mu Ling was obviously much younger than her, and she still called her a child?

"Hello."

"Beep beep."

Mu Ling heard the waiter on the phone say "Gaoqi Hotel", which is a hotel under the Gao family, so she hung up immediately.

She can't get through Yushen's phone now, no matter what Gao Jiayue said is true or not, she is not at ease, and she can't let Yushen have the slightest possibility of being in danger.

Mu Ling took a taxi and arrived at the Gaoqi Hotel soon. The taxi driver was a master in his forties. Seeing her frail appearance, he couldn't help showing worry, "Little girl, you are alone Come here, are you alright?" The

girl clenched the bag in her hand, the bag was bulging, and there were "pepper water, wolf spray", everything, she took a deep breath nervously, and waved her hand at the master, "Uncle, it's okay, I My boyfriend is here, I'll pick him up."

"Oh, that's fine."

Mu Ling arrived at the hotel and wanted to find out which private room Yu Shen was eating in, but how could the waiter talk casually about such privacy?

The girl's eyes flashed, and she had an idea, "Hello, I'm here to find my uncle, Mr. Gao Changming, may I ask which private room he is in?"