41

He's so Good at Kissing

Feng Jiajun: "..."

Trembling...

He turned his head stiffly.

The eyes of a person who want a knife can't be hidden.

"It's up to you! What is a big man twitching?" Yu Qiaoqiao pulled Feng Jiajun over with great strength.

"Don't... I think Brother Chao is more suitable." Feng Jiajun was trembling.

"Forget it." Yu Qiaoqiao waved his hands again and again, "I heard just now that if people want to be a real couple, they are afraid of messing up the numbers. Xue Chao and I don't look like a couple. It 's barely enough."

Xue Chao: "..."

Mu Ling looked at Xue Chao's bloodshot face, the little girl pursed her lips, her eyes flickered, and acted as a divine assist, "Actually, you and Xue Chao look quite alike. , one is tall and mighty, the other is petite and dainty, how cute is this difference in height."

"What do you think?" Yu Qiaoqiao didn't even believe her best friend, she looked at Yushen, Yushen wouldn't lie!

After a long while, the boy didn't reply. Behind him, the girl was shaking his hand impatiently, again and again.

He enjoyed it.

Rarely has she been so proactive.

Yu Qiaoqiao was still waiting for a reply, the young man was silent for a while, then nodded, "It's a good match."

"Really?" Yu Qiaoqiao was full of doubts, and even a little suspicious of life, she even looked like Xue Chao was wearing open-crotch pants. Have you seen it, can you really pretend to be a couple?

But the girl's face showed firmness, she nodded her head heavily, and the two strands of slightly curly hair on her temples were also lightly raised, "Of course, three votes, no, four votes."

"Cough..." Xue Chao was sullen in his heart, his hands He folded his arms, but still said dutifully, "I...I'll reluctantly cooperate with you once."

So, the two couples were divided into two groups and went to the front desk to sign up, and Feng Jiajun was responsible for cheering them on.

Yushen and Mu Ling stood in front, the uncle and aunt seemed to be fascinated by the cp, they kept smiling, and asked them a few questions softly.

"Uncle, auntie, thank you!" Finally, Mu Ling got the competition card and was satisfied.

The young man is cold, and when he looks at the girl, it is like melting ice, the girl is soft and cute, so cute that it makes one's heart tremble, it is a perfect match.

Yu Qiaoqiao watched the whole process and couldn't help raising her eyebrows.

To be honest, these two people seem to be a good match, pretending to be a couple, vivid, the fake is the same as the real one.

When it was her and Xue Chao's turn, they got stuck.

"Wait a minute." The middle-aged man's face was particularly serious, Yu Qiaoqiao's heart skipped a beat, and he tried to maintain a hypocritical smile.

She just said that acting as a couple with Feng Jiajun is better than being with Xue Chao.

The middle-aged man looked at her, "Are you sure you weren't kidnapped?"

Yu Qiaoqiao: "..."

The problem turned out to be her.

The first round was a labyrinth outside the mall, all made of flowers and plants.

They'll be given ten seconds to look at the map, and then they'll be out in ten minutes.

They had heard the couples who came out first said, "This round is difficult, it's easy to make mistakes, and it's only ten minutes."

Mu Ling and Yu Shen were in a group, and after a few minutes, Yu Qiaoqiao's group met again. Set off.

From the start, Yushen held her hand tightly, and the tall and tall boy was in front, like a mountain standing there forever, which was trustworthy.

Even though he had already held her so tightly, he was still saying, "Follow me."

He was really afraid of losing her, the little moon was so gentle and beautiful, not only at this moment, but also at this moment. Over time, he lost her.

The big hand exerted a little force, but he was afraid that it would hurt to hold her.

Because I care too much, I can only focus on the front as much as possible.