10

He's really helpless

"Brother Wang..."

"Honey, wait for me at the cafe in front, I'll be right there." He took out a card and handed it to the woman, who walked away with a happy face.

As soon as Wang Chao turned his face, the smile disappeared. He crossed the road angrily, staring at the expressionless teenager, "Your mother wants to sue me, and the child support fee of one thousand will be added to two thousand. Yes , she found such a rich man, and she is still thinking about my money!" 

The young man laughed.

"What are you laughing at?"

"That woman clearly treats you as a licking dog, and you are so happy to be a dog." Yu Shen usually didn't care about his troubles, but the leaflet just now made him annoyed.

The bright future has never been related to him, so who would gave it to him?

"What did you say?" Wang Chao's face was burning red and his neck was thick. "You are so fucking good, how dare you scold your father?" 

After speaking, the man punched the young man with punch after punch. The punches were fierce and urgent, like a shower of rain!

While beating and scolding; "That's Lao Tzu's money, Lao Tzu would rather feed the dog than you!" 

The boy used to be silent, but now there is a smile on his lips, his pupils are black, like a bottomless abyss. Then look straight at him.

Wang Chao's hair stood on end, terrified, and the strength under his hands gradually decreased.

He was on the road, and he had seen all kinds of big bad guys. The eyes of the boy in front of him were somewhat similar to those of those people. Those people had no empathy, and they looked at people like they looked at corpses.

"What a lunatic!" He was frightened and frightened, and scolded fiercely.

Not daring to fight any more, just stood up and was stunned.

"Wang Chao... I found you." A group of people surrounded Wang Chao, who was Wang Chao's creditor.

When Wang Chao saw them, he was cowardly, with a shy face and an apologetic smile, "Brothers, talk to me if you have something to say!"

"Don't be angry, I have money to pay it back, and my card is over there..." He pointed to the coffee shop over there, and his face suddenly stiffened.

Is there any trace of the woman in the store?

Seeing his biological father being kidnapped, beaten with a bruised face, and beyond recognition, the young man's heart actually gave birth to a trace of happiness.

He thought, he was really helpless.

He taught himself some techniques, and easily dug up Wang Chao's online gambling account and found his creditor.

He knew that Wang Chao had money to pay it back, but now he has no money at all...

Thin lips twitched into a smile, wiping the blood from the corners of his mouth indifferently, looking sinister and cruel.

Suddenly thinking of something, he stared, and simply treated the wound.

The woman in the corner was waiting for Yushen. She was holding a bank card and looked at him in surprise, "You don't want any of this money?" 

The boy lowered his eyes and made a light hum, without the slightest expression on his face.

The woman laughed, "You young man is so cruel, you are so cruel to your own father. But it's very strange, I can't see what you're thinking." 

The young man seemed to have not heard her at all, and only asked in a low voice, "How many? Order ?" 

The woman froze for a moment, then raised her watch to show him.

***

At 6:25, the girl was waiting in front of the door, and her little head appeared in the cat's eye from time to time.

She was full of anticipation.

At 6:30, the boy was reflected in her pupils on time, and she opened the door immediately.

The house is warm, but the girl is weak, and she also wears a small pink jacket, like a delicate flower, she looks at Yu Shen with a smile, her eyes are beautiful and pure, "You are finally here." 

The boy nodded, quickly shut the door.

The cold air outside the door was immediately cut off, the girl's face turned from white to red, and her hands gradually warmed up. She welcomed Yushen to the sofa.

The little girl stretched her arms forward, bent down slightly, and said softly, "Welcome to my house."

The smell of vegetables drifted from the kitchen, the TV was playing a program, and a woman was busy in the kitchen wearing an apron. The machine rang, and after a while, the girl happily ran over to serve the dishes, said a few words softly, and pinched her mother's arms and shoulders with Xiaofan's fists.

"Mom has worked hard."

"Mom~ is there anything else I can do to help?" 

The young man watched this scene quietly, lively and warm, this was the fireworks that his family had never seen before.

He stood there, the boy was tall and looked very cramped, and he didn't dare to sit, for fear of disturbing the beauty.

"Sit down!" The girl gently put down the plate and grabbed his hand involuntarily.

The boy frowned, and the girl immediately looked at him, her apricot eyes flashing slightly.

"It's time to eat!" Qin Yuan brought out the last dish, interrupting the girl's doubts.

There are several dishes on the table, the meat and vegetables are matched, and the colors are bright.

"Mom, you are amazing~" The girl's eyes shone brightly, leaning on her mother's shoulder, soft and gentle.

Qin Yuan's eyes kept on his daughter's little face, "Yu Shen is still here."

Qin Yuan thought it was funny, her daughter was very afraid of this brother before, because he was always alone, gloomy, and didn't like to talk.

Maybe it's because her daughter has a soft heart, so she sympathizes with him.

During the meal, the young man didn't talk much and kept eating. There was no expression on his face, and he couldn't tell whether the dish was delicious or not.

Qin Yuan comforted softly, "Slow down, there will often be opportunities in the future."

This child seems to be starving all the time. When Qin Yuan is in the hospital, he will meet the children in the welfare home.

But Yushen... His parents are here!

Qin Yuan looked at him, his face was a little heavy, and his heart was stunned.

Mu Ling sat beside him, sometimes serving him dishes, frowning slightly.

Yusuke is left-handed, but he has been using his right hand today.

Mu Ling pursed her cherry lips, her eyes flickering slightly.

After eating, Qin Yuan was about to pour the rice into the rice jar, "Ouch" she suddenly exclaimed.

The girl's expression became tense, like a small butterfly, she ran over to help quickly.

These years, their orphans and widowed mothers have not had an easy life. It has been many years since their husband died, and Qin Yuan has never remarried and raised Mu Ling. Needless to say, the hardships in the process were not mentioned.

There is a difference in strength between women and men, but Qin Yuan treats himself as a man for the sake of his daughter.

Mu Ling also felt sorry for her, and always helped her with a lot of things, but this body was too weak, not strong, and didn't help her much. Instead, she often fell ill and caused trouble for her mother.

But in recent years, as he got older, Qin Yuan felt more and more powerless, and his back was often sore.

Take this bag of rice, for example, when she was young, she could barely carry it, but now, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't move it, and instead her waist was sore for a while, making her unable to stand up straight.

"Mom, be careful." Mu Ling also dragged the bag, her pale cheeks flushed, but the bag didn't move.

"It's okay, let's lift it together." Qin Yuan knew that his daughter felt sorry for him.

When his hand was empty, the bag was suddenly lifted up. When Mu Ling turned around, he saw that the boy held up the bag with his right hand and carried it on his shoulder.