12

She's the first to taught him between right and wrong

"Tell me about anything in the future, okay?" 

The girl raised her eyes, her apricot eyes were wet, and her voice was soft and moving.

The young man looked at her silently. In fact, he wanted to ask her why she was so kind to him, was it worth it?

But in the end, the words sank into the deep sea.

His seemingly calm appearance is actually uneasy, afraid that this beauty is a whitewashed bubble, which is easily shaken or blown lightly, and it will all burst, leaving him with nothing.

Before, his life was like a dark cage in the deep sea, dark, oppressive, and suffocating.

Now there is such a little girl, she is covered in light, her eyes are smiling, she swims towards him desperately, she is beautiful like an elf... He thought. 

His body is more honest than his head, and nodded.

The girl's almond eyes visibly lit up, like a beautiful cloud map, full of small stars.

Her cheeks were flushed, she looked up at him, the corners of her mouth twitched, "Yu Shen, are we friends? Right?"

She didn't know him well before.

She only now knew a little about how bitter it was, and I'm afraid it's just the tip of the iceberg.

She can't change everything, but she also hopes that she can be like a little butterfly, flapping her wings with all her strength.

***

The next day was the weekend, and the appointment with Yushen was 12 noon. Mu Ling planned to find him at 11:50, but at 11:30, "knock knock knock --" someone knocked on the door. 

Qin Yuan was busy cooking, and just stuck her head out, the little girl looked like a little oriole, very cheerful, "Mom, I'll open the door." 

The clear pupils reflected the appearance of a teenager, and the girl had a sweet smile on her face. "Yushen, you're here!"

She welcomed him into the door, and the boy sat at the coffee table watching her make dumplings. He came early, so she hadn't finished making dumplings.

The little girl picked a small spoonful of stuffing and put it into the dough. The meat was evenly packed, and then she dipped her fingers with water, and the white fingers hung with water droplets. They moistened the edges of the dough, and then gently rubbed them. Pinch, a dumpling is wrapped, put it in her palm, she stares at it, if satisfied, she won't frown, then pick up the little guy and stand it on the table.

Mu Ling had already packed a lot, and they were neatly arranged, like rows of milk dolls, with a bulging belly.

While wrapping dumplings, she looked at Yu Shen with a skilled posture, "Have you finished your homework?"

Poor grades should be increased, and good grades should be increased too.

After Mr. Wan changed all his papers, he gave him some extra papers and told him to do it well.

At first, he didn't want to do it. Later, Mr. Wan said that these papers were necessary to get into Nanyao University.

He did it very seriously.

Nan Yao University is now a sacred word for him.

"Wow, that's amazing." Mu Ling put down another small dumpling, her pale face seemed to be smashed into a ball, "I'm too slow to do it, I've made it in the morning, and there are still three questions left."

Since she was young, she was weak and always missed classes. It was not easy to get into the third middle school by her own strength. She cherished it very much.

The young man looked at her knitted brows, and his heart cracked silently. He quickly said, "Would you like to copy mine?"

"Huh?" The first time I looked at the kitchen, my face was bulging, my eyes were blinking, I was so nervous, for fear that my mother would get angry when she heard it, and she would not let her contact Yushen.

Mom seemed to be in a good mood, cooking and singing in the kitchen, completely unaware of their "interlude".

She quickly put down the dumplings, the girl's eyes were clear, she covered her lips, and whispered, "Yu Shen, you can't copy homework! Copying homework is wrong!"

The boy bowed his head. Since he was a child, he had no parents to teach him the truth, and much of his education was missing.

He does not believe the teacher's words, nor does he believe anyone's words.

In this world, what is wrong and what is right, he can't really tell.

He has seen with his own eyes that wealthy businessmen are cunning, cut corners, and make a lot of money.

"Yu Shen, I have ideals." Mu Ling's eyes were sparkling, and his incomprehensible emotions were surging, "If I want to realize my ideal, I must do the paperwork seriously."

She raised her small hand, Some flour was dipped on it, and it became more and more white.

The little girl is very ambitious.

The young man remembered the note that had 'Nan Yao University' written on it. The writing was neat, stroke by stroke, and he was very attentive. He nodded, "I won't say it again."

Mu Ling curved her lips and felt happy.

The steaming dumplings were served. Yushen was tied with a plaster cast on one hand, and it was inconvenient to rely on the other hand alone, and it was his right hand that he didn't usually use, but he tried his best to look natural.

The girl looked at him with anticipation. The boy lowered his eyes and took a bite. The dumpling was still full of juice, which was a little hot. He didn't frown, and he didn't rush to swallow it. He chewed it carefully and tasted it slowly. .

Qin Yuan smiled beside him, "Yu Shen, this is the first time our family Ling Ling makes dumplings, and she does it all by herself. Before, she just made dumplings, but this time she adjusted the fillings, and she also made dumplings one by one. Rolling."

His dark pupils lit up slightly, "It's delicious." 

The tone was still flat and straightforward, but the young man has been quiet for a long time, which is already a huge improvement for him.

"Really?"

He met her eyes and repeated almost dumbly, "Yummy."

Every time I eat, I am extremely hungry, just to satisfy my stomach, and I have never stopped to taste it.

I was so hungry that my eyes were darkened, and I was so hungry that only the most primitive desires were left, how could it be possible to chew slowly?

This time, he worked hard to overcome, hoping that he in her eyes could be closer to normal people.

It's the first time I feel this way, these dumplings made by her are simply delicious.

The girl Myolie rolled her eyes, smiling so happily, the pear vortex was shallow, like a blooming flower.

He didn't eat fast, but he was really tasting it seriously, not missing a single drop.

Halfway through the meal, he suddenly froze.

The little girl immediately leaned over and clenched her pink fist beside her face, her eyes shimmering with light, "Yu Shen, what's the matter?" 

The boy's expression condensed, and then he slowly opened his lips, and a coin was lying on his side. palm.

The girl reacted very quickly, Liu Haixia smiled sweetly and sincerely, "Yeah, Yushen, this one is the only one of the dumplings I made with a coin hidden in it, and you will eat it!"

With an ignorant look, Mu Ling has pulled his heart hard.

Because he didn't have his parents by his side since he was a child, he really didn't know anything.

She patiently told the story of the coins in the dumplings, her face was serious, her long eyelashes were dark and curled, the girl was a little closer, and her breath was sweet, like the fragrance of flowers that had just bloomed.

She looked at the boy and smiled, "Yu Shen, congratulations, in the new year, everything will go well for you."