18

She saw him fall in a pool of blood

"Big brother, is he dead?"

Seeing the dark eyes of the young man, he looked at them so silently, the four of them were so shocked, a sense of fear rose from the soles of their feet, like vines entangled all over the body.

They were so frightened that they broke out in cold sweat, and some shook their heads, "We didn't do it on purpose, this... this is accidental." 

The young man sneered, not knowing how many injuries he suffered, his clothes were soaked in blood.

Yuhui probably didn't expect that these were just a few cowards, but unfortunately she couldn't get her wish.

A siren suddenly sounded outside the door, "Oh my god, the police are here! Run!"

These people were already guilty, but when they heard the sound, their faces changed greatly, and they ran away.

A few minutes later, a small face appeared out of the window, her eyes were clear and clear, like black grapes.

She bent slightly, her little head looking around.

It was the siren from her phone just now. Not sure if the people in the factory are gone or not, when she saw the person lying in a pool of blood, her mind went blank, "Yu Shen!"

Lonely soul.

Was he hallucinating now?

It would be nice to hear her voice before he fainted, even if it was just a hallucination.

He closed his eyes, a smile overflowing from the corner of his mouth.

A touch of warmth came suddenly from the cold palms.

The boy opened his eyes suddenly, his expressionless face showing panic for the first time, "What are you doing here? They will come back anytime!"

He frowned and pushed her out with all his heart, exhausting all his strength.

This little girl is so beautiful, it is very dangerous here.

Tears fell, one by one on the back of the girl's hand. She looked up at the boy, her apricot eyes were like Jiangnan in early spring, wet and full of mist.

The little fist clenched tightly, walked over after a while, raised the boy's arm, put it on her shoulder, and said in a soft tone, "Can you still walk?"

Yu Shen looked at her blankly, and when she heard what he just said, she's still scared, her eyelashes trembled slightly, the little girl looked soft, innocent and pitiful, but her eyes were not timid at all, bright and firm.

Why is she coming? Why insist on it? She would rather risk the danger to save him.

Why is she being so nice to him?

The questions that filled his mind made him panic.

He didn't even have the slightest fear when the glass pierced into the flesh just now, but now he has.

Dark eyes stared straight at her.

"Yu Shen..." The girl's long eyelashes were like butterfly wings wet after the rain, and she repeated softly, "Can you still walk?"

Thousands of words slipped to his mouth... He nodded. .

"It's so cute." The little girl smiled, with tears streaming down her tender face.

It was the first time she encountered such a scene, and her eyes were red.

When she held him up, her cheeks were snow-white, and because she tried her best to turn red, she still comforted him softly, "Come on, Yushen, let's take your time."

***

Hospital -

Yushen On the chair, his eyelids were heavy, and he looked at the opposite side with little energy, and his black pupils were scattered.

The doctor checked his condition, and his tone gradually became solemn, "He has been malnourished for a long time, and he is already anemic. In addition, he has lost too much blood and needs blood transfusion. But he is a rare blood type, and our blood bank is not enough, so it will take time to deliver it. Little girl , Do you think you can contact his family first to find a way?"

Mu Ling nodded heavily, "Uncle doctor, I'll go now."

Yu Shen leaned back on the chair, confused.

The doctor looked at him and was secretly startled. According to this, he should have passed out long ago. What kind of perseverance did the young man rely on to support him?

Mu Ling reached out and touched his face, it was cold to the touch, he was shivering, but in order not to let her see it, he pinched his fingers tightly, the muscles on his arms were tensed, and he kept clenching his teeth.

Mu Ling covered her lips, and tears almost started to flow again.

But she knew that she was his only hope now, and she couldn't be cowardly.

She looked at him fixedly, "Yushen, wait for me for a while, I'll be right back." 

The boy's eyes darkened, only her bright face was so clear, he raised his hand and gently wiped the corner of her eye with his fingertips moist.

"Okay." He curled up slightly and responded lightly.

Mu Ling turned to Yu Hui's phone. As soon as she opened her mouth, she hurriedly kept it concise, "Auntie, Yu..."

Yu Hui was lying in a private beauty salon near her home, doing beauty treatments comfortably. When she heard this voice, she felt Raise your eyebrows.

The girl next door to her house is not only beautiful, but also has a very recognizable voice. She called herself only for Yushen's sake.

"Don't call me again." Before Mu Ling finished speaking, she hung up the phone. 

"dudududu." Mu Ling's face was pale, no matter what Yuhui did to her, she didn't care, but it was life-saving thing!

Xingmu clenched tightly, she clenched her phone tightly and started to make a second call.

"Sorry, the user you dialed has been turned off..." 

The cold mechanical female voice cut off the last glimmer of hope.

Mu Ling's face was full of despair, and she leaned helplessly against the wall behind her. The smell of disinfectant was in the air, and her mind was in a mess.

When she closed her eyes, thinking of the boy lying on the hospital bed in the observation room, Xingmu quickly opened.

No, she can't fall down, Yushen is still waiting for her!

"Girl, do you want blood?" a middle-aged man wearing sunglasses suddenly asked cautiously.

Mu Ling's pupils lit up, and he grabbed his clothes as if he was holding the last straw, "Uncle, do you have any?"

"Don't get excited..." The man looked around, for fear of being discovered, he lowered his voice for a few seconds. Rubbing one of his fingers, "Yes, I have a lot here. As long as you have money, you can talk about it." 

The girl's crisp voice became smaller, "Then do you have the Mumbai blood type?"

 "Mumbai is more precious than panda blood. You are lucky today. You happen to have one, but the price is definitely much higher than normal."

"The price is not a problem!" 

The middle-aged man saw the little girl . Sincerely, I said the price.

Mu Ling looked back in her mind. She didn't have much money in her wallet, but she remembered that when she came in just now, she saw a pawn shop on the left side of the hospital, "Uncle, wait a minute!"

"Little girl, hurry up, that person will have to catch the train later!"

"Okay!"

Mu Ling ran to the pawn shop, her hair was wet and stuck to her temples.

"Girl, don't worry, speak slowly." The pawn shop owner pushed his glasses and said softly.

The boss looked at it for a long time, and there was nothing valuable on her.

At this time, the boss's eyes suddenly fell on her snow-white neck, "If you want to be, there is only this child lock."