13

The two wore lovers' clothes

The young man stared at her blankly,

how could he not see it?

She made the dumplings, she deliberately made the dumplings a little special, and deliberately gave them to him when they were served.

Every move fell into his eyes.

However, he no longer cares whether it is intentional or unintentional. 

In fact, his luck has already come.

It's her.

***

On Monday, it was cold outside, but as soon as I entered the classroom, it was still extraordinarily warm, and a layer of mist immediately formed in Mu Ling's eyes.

The girls and boys entered the classroom one after the other, and there were only a few people in the classroom at this time.

Mu Ling put a straw on the soy milk and handed it to Yushen, Xing'er's eyes curled, "Yushen, here it is."

She didn't mention that he was inconvenient to help him, but she was very considerate and considerate.

The boy looked at her, pursed his lips, and took it.

He was drinking soy milk, and she put her hands together, supported her face with the back of her hands, and stared at him with her head tilted, her big black eyes clean and pure.

The young man looked down, feeling a little uncomfortable, his Adam's apple rolled more and he quickly finished drinking the soy milk.

The little girl snickered while covering her lips with her hand, looking so delicate and agile.

Yushen is shy, it turns out that a boy who looks so cold can be shy too!

After a while, everyone came one after another.

Mu Ling was the representative of the Chinese class. She stood up and started collecting Chinese homework.

Under the morning light, the girl's figure is Pingting, the school uniform skirt is just knee-length, wearing it, full of vigor, the combination of white and blue, she is like a ray of wind in the morning, gently brushing her cheeks.

The classmates didn't have the heart to read it early. Some looked blatantly with their chins propped up, while others watched secretly, reluctantly when they retracted their gaze.

"You said that Lingling is so beautiful, who will become her boyfriend in the future."

"Haha, it won't be from our class anyway." 

The boy's black pupils darkened, his eyes moved away from the book, staring at the corner of the table, Thin lips pressed into a tight line.

"Then who do you think it is."

"I think it's only the school grass from Class 1."

"If you want to go with me, why don't we take a gamble."

"We both choose the same person, what's the good bet? Yes? Obviously." 

The two of them chatted non-stop, and suddenly there was a "dong" sound.

"Hey, why did my pen drop out of nowhere?"

"Scared, it's not a ghost, right?"

"...Don't tell me, it's rumored on campus, there used to be a senior sister who jumped over the building on our floor." 

The boy played with his hand . The eraser, the drooping eyelashes covered the emotions in the eyes.

But he couldn't help peeking at her. The girl held the paper to her chest with a gentle smile. She spoke to everyone softly and softly, as clear as a wind chime.

He already knew that a girl like her was so beautiful, and he didn't know how many excellent boys were thinking about her.

She was as good to him as she was to everyone else.

Yushen's air pressure was a little low and stuffy all morning. She spoke, but he only responded with two shallow voices.

In the first class in the afternoon, Mu Ling heard a movement, her eyes were fixed, and she glanced outside the classroom. There was a boy standing there with a pocket in one hand and a book in the other. The boy waved at her, revealing smile, warm and beautiful.

Mu Ling walked out, "Lin Mo, why are you here?"

"Last time I asked you to borrow a book, and I'll return it." The young man's eyes fell lightly on her porcelain white face, and the corners of his mouth rose.

As soon as Mu Ling went out, the classroom was wildly booing.

"The two of them look like they're wearing a couple's outfit, they're a perfect match!"

"Bah, isn't this a school uniform?" Yours and mine are the same.

"But the same clothes, we don't have the school grass and school flower to look good!"

Yu Shen looked down at his clothes, a black jacket with a black T-shirt inside, and black pants.

Although he prefers black, more often it is because black does not look old and dirty.

He raised his eyes to look at Lin Mo, and at first glance it was a boy born to the sun, so sunny, so tall and straight. He silently clenched his fist, feeling powerless.

Yu Shen went to Teacher Wan's office. He was called by the teacher before, but this time he went there himself.

The teenager stared at his black trousers, and was silent for a while before speaking his thoughts.

Teacher Wan was stunned for a while, but he didn't expect that he made a special trip for this.

In fact, except for him, every student in the class has a school uniform.

Mr. Wan didn't know the specific situation of the boy's family, but he seemed to be in a bit of money, so Mr. Wan didn't rush him.

But she can also understand that boys and girls of this age have strong self-esteem. If others have it, if he doesn't, he will be very sad.

"Alright then, I'll ask the school to apply for a school uniform subsidy for you." 

The boy said, "No, I'll buy it myself."

***

At seven o'clock in the morning, Mu Ling habitually waited for Yushen at the door.

She looked at the white clouds coming out of the window, "Yeah~" Her slender arms stretched out and stretched a little.

Good weather again today.

"Mimi." She squatted down and spread out her palms, which looked softer than white clouds.

The little stray cat was in vain and rushed into her hands.

It rubbed and rubbed, sometimes stopped, tilted its head, and quietly looked at the little fairy with glass bead-like eyes.

The girl's heart turned into a ball, "You're so cute."

Suddenly the kitten moved, and its beard stretched, "whoosh-" and ran away like a whirlwind.

The bottom of Mu Ling's eyes was a little lost, and then she saw a pair of sneakers, her eyes slowly turned upward, a small face instantly lit up, and her cherry lips overflowed and exclaimed.

"Yu Shen, you are so handsome today!"

Yu Shen was used to wearing black, and she was accustomed to his gloomy and grim appearance. She didn't expect him to look so good in light colors.

There was broken hair in front of her forehead, fluttering slightly with the morning wind, a pair of deep eyes looked at her right and wrong, as handsome as a sculpture.

The navy blue school uniform trousers highlighted the slender legs of the teenager. The white coat and the wide shoulders of the teenager were stunning and eye-catching.

The girl stood up, her cheeks a little red, but her eyes still secretly fell on the boy.

The young man copied his pockets, still with a meaningless look on his face, "Let's go."

But when his back turned to her, his thin lips were slightly raised.

When they got to the school, because of Yushen's appearance, everyone caused a small-scale commotion.

"People depend on clothes."

"I didn't expect him to be quite handsome!"

Mu Ling's friend Yu Qiaoqiao was usually the most harsh on handsome guys, so he had to give him a thumbs up at this time.

But the boy didn't seem to hear it, he really didn't care.

On the contrary, the little girl was soft and kept following behind him, her smiling face overflowing.

More and more people like Yushen, will he not go to extremes?

After taking a seat, and looking closely, she realized that the boy's eyes were a little red, and he looked a little tired.

The boy's black pupils widened slightly, watching the girl stretch out her hand, Xing'er's eyes were filled with worry, her little hand was soft like a sponge, and pressed against his forehead.