32

How could he drag her into his world? His world is obviously opposite of hers.

As soon as Yu Shen entered the door, he smelled the smoke, which made his nose sting.

With a cold look in his eyes, the boy's straight body lingered coldly.

He knew that the man had come again.

"Hehe." Wang Chao saw him, and his smile widened uncharacteristically.

It was different from the previous state where he insulted and beat him as soon as he saw him, and wished to force him to death.

Yesterday, he also ransacked his home and even wrote a threatening note.

This is not normal at all.

The young man raised his eyebrows and looked at him, Shen Tong did not waver.

"My dear son." His attitude towards Yushen has never been so gentle, and he asked Yushen to sit down on the sofa, he stood behind the sofa and put his hands behind Yushen casually, "I'll discuss something with you. ."

He touched his nose, his eyes wandering, "I heard, you are very good at gambling." 

The circle is so big, he already knows, his son, he is a genius in the gambling world, help him make a small profit Pens are absolutely fine.

This doesn't make any money, isn't it a waste of money?

"No."

Wang Chao's face immediately turned cold, "You are Lao Tzu's son, without me, could that women gave birth to you?" 

The boy sneered.

Wang Chao knew that he would eat soft and not hard, and he restrained his anger, "Well, as long as you help me earn five million, it will be my favor, and I will never come to trouble you again, and you can live a normal life." 

A normal life... 

The boy's ink pupil flashed.

This touched him, and he really wanted to live a normal life too much.

Like an ordinary person, be with her without any scruples.

It is a pity that it is not other people who say this promise, but Wang Chao.

The young man raised the corners of his mouth contemptuously, this man's words didn't count, and when he found out that he could make money for him, he would only intensify his efforts.

Once you agree to him, the pain begins.

Seeing that Yushen was determined, Wang Chao also had no choice. He seemed to mention it unintentionally, "I see that you have a good relationship with the girl next door?"

The boy's face changed immediately, he turned around suddenly, Wang Chao's face There was still a smile on his face, and the next second, a fruit knife was placed on his neck, aiming at the aorta, which was accurate.

Wang Chao was stunned, he instinctively raised his hand, the man was as soft as a puddle of paste, and he slid straight down, but no matter how slippery he slipped, the knife was in the most precise position!

"Women, as long as you have money, you will have them. Why are you so excited, there's no need for it."

"Shut up!" The boy's eyes were fierce, sharper than the knife in his hand.

She is the little moon in his heart, holy and beautiful, and he is willing to give her everything.

Every time I think of it, there is a trace of guilt and piety in my heart, because she is so spotless that it makes people feel blasphemous even if they get close.

The man in front of her is not worthy of mentioning her at all.

"Okay, don't talk about it, it's my fault. Brother, if you put down the knife, I'll call your father..."

"Speak about her again, and I'll kill you." .

Wang Chao's eyes widened, and he clearly felt a trace of pain.

"No no no... let's not mention it." Wang Chao's eyes were full of horror, he shook his head frantically, his legs were weak, and he didn't dare to move.

When the boy put down the knife, Wang Chao ran away. As he ran, he touched his neck, his hands were bright red.

In the empty room, the young man looked at his hand, stained with a trace of blood, and his eyes were red, but he did not hesitate or regret for a moment.

He was like a devil in the dark night, "Bangdang——" The knife fell to the ground. He wiped his hands expressionlessly, wiped it over and over again, and wiped it completely. Only then did he stand in front of the window, looking at the little girl across from him.

Under the moonlight, her face was hazy and beautiful, and there were a few green succulents on the windowsill, all tilted their heads and looked at her quietly.

Now, she has become his weakness.

Being related to him, even she will become unfortunate.

The boy's eyes were dead silent, and there was a hint of sadness.

***

"Yushen, what's the matter with you? Why don't you let me make up for your English lessons?"

The girl was not angry, she leaned over halfway, a little anxious.

"No need." The boy didn't look at her at all, and Hei Tong returned to his previous indifference.

He glanced at the girl's expression from the corner of his eye, then took out a paper, swiped a few strokes, and pushed it to her.

Mu Ling stared at the paper, he did everything right, her eyes were full of smiles, "You can do it, it's a good thing."

"I lied to you, so don't worry about me anymore, I'm just abusing your kindness. You can't control someone like me." 

The corners of his mouth overflowed with self-deprecation, and his smile was cold.

"What kind of person are you?" The girl stood up, and was finally annoyed by him, her lips pursed tightly.

She glared at him, "One who does not hesitate to go deep into the tiger's den to help me redeem my father's relics? A person who would rather go to a convenience store in the middle of the night to buy gifts for me in order not to let me find out? A person who is indifferent to everyone in the world, but only stand up for me?" 

At the end, she frowned. It was red, and the voice was choked up. She was anxious and angry.

Yushen, you are so good, you are so good, you are so good, you can't say enough, you shouldn't belittle yourself like that!

Seeing her run out, the young man took his left hand and tightly pressed his trembling right hand, but he did not chase her out.

"Brother, is this a quarrel?" Feng Jiajun followed the sound.

"Go away." The boy said coldly.

"Okay."