30

Too seductive...Kiss her hair

"My dear, I'm here!" Mu Ling ran over and immediately stood beside Yushen, looking at the girl intently.

The girl was stunned for a while, and there was a trace of loss in her eyes, but she was very keen, looking at the two opposite people with a perfect height difference and a good match, but they just stood side by side without any intimate gestures.

She swayed, and she was lucky, even if the girl was very beautiful, what if it was just the girl's wishful thinking?

This handsome guy is so ruthless, she can be seen more in the comics, maybe she is the type that can't get enough of oil and salt, and she can't look down on any pretty girl.

So she still didn't leave, looking at Yushen persistently, waiting for his reply.

Mu Ling hurriedly winked at Yu Shen, she could see that Yu Shen was impatient, so she had to finish the scene.

The boy didn't respond, and there were only shallow ripples in his black pupils.

The girl's face lit up, and it seemed that it was really the girl's wishful thinking. She looked at Mu Ling with a bit of pity in her eyes.

"Girlfriend." Yu Shen said concisely, but Mu Ling only felt her palms get hot, and looked down. She didn't know when, the boy stretched out his hand, clasped his fingers tightly, and clasped her little hand firmly.

Simple actions, simple three words, but the young man seemed to have crossed a gap in his heart just now.

Because he cares, he cherishes her very much, and is also very afraid that she will not like it.

A small heart couldn't return to its original place for a long time, and when Mu Ling reacted, the girl had already left, and Yu Shen also released his hand.

She couldn't help lowering her head, staring at the hands of the two that were a little far away, her apricot eyes sparkling.

After a while, with a smile in her eyes, the girl stretched out her hand, shook his arm, and acted softly, "Yu Shen, how long do you have to get off work?" 

The boy glanced at the wall clock again, and replied obediently, "Half an hour. "

"Okay, I'll wait for you!" She waved her small hands and waited beside her obediently, but she was not idle. When Yu Shen was too busy, she helped pack things up. The little girl looked delicate and her hands were weak. It is also small, but it is not pretentious at all, and it does things in an orderly manner.

"Goodbye!" She was polite to every guest, "Little boy, take the lollipop! Don't drop it!"

"Handsome guy, your girlfriend is so pretty and cute!"

Like a pink peach, it is also the end of the play.

Yushen is so attractive. Today is Christmas Eve again. What if other girls come to bother him?

At half past eleven, Yushen got off work on time, and the two were on their way home.

By the lake, lanterns are everywhere, and the trail is long.

A gust of wind blew past, causing shallow ripples on the surface of the lake.

The little girl snorted out a cloud of white air. She was easily sick and afraid of the cold, so when it was so late in winter, she stayed at home and was inseparable from the heater.

Today, my mother is working the night shift, and it is because of Yushen's part-time job that she will come out.

Her shoulders shrank slightly, she shivered uncontrollably, her teeth bit her lip, and the terrifying young man found out and quietly endured it.

Suddenly, someone's hand was carefully and lightly grasped, and then it was put into the boy's pocket.

She looked at him in surprise, the boy looked ahead, and Mu Ling snickered.

It turns out that Yushen would be embarrassed too!

It was warm in the pocket. After putting her hand in the pocket, he didn't exert any force, and held it vacantly. The girl's hand was too soft and her skin was too tender. He was afraid that a little force would cause her to hurt.

"Huh?" The little head was tilted, and a hint of doubt flashed in the apricot eyes, like a shooting star across the sky.

Yushen's black pupils shrank, and quickly moved the box to the side, but the girl refused to give up. She still remembered that the group of people said that Yushen had been working for so long just to buy her Christmas presents, and she couldn't even look at it. Didn't look at it! What a pity!

So, Mu Ling began to fumble in his pocket.

Yu Shen's clothes were very thin, and unexpectedly, she would touch his body, only separated by a layer of fabric.

His body was hard, and it was getting harder, like a stone, it was heating up rapidly.

But Mu Ling didn't have time to think too much, and now she was thinking about gifts.

She just touched a corner, but the boy took the lead out of the box.

She raised her head, her eyes sparkling, "Yu Shen, this is a gift for me, right?" 

The boy didn't say a word, his black eyes looked at her silently.

At this moment, a lot of thoughts flashed through his mind.

Many people gave her gifts today, but the one he gave was the most inconspicuous one.

"In the future, I will give you the best." 

The low voice fell gently, which made Mu Ling's eyebrows jump, and he had a bad premonition.

Whoosh -

the silver box drew a beautiful parabola, and with a thud, it fell into the lake.

The girl's eyes widened, and her face was full of incredulity.

He just threw away the gift he bought so hard for so long?

She hadn't had time to look at it...

Seeing that the box was about to sink, the little girl's eyes ignited a little anxious flame, and she didn't even think about it...

"Mu Ling!" The boy shouted out of control, reaching out to her. The little hand just slid past his fingertips.

The boy jumped in without hesitation.

The boy embraced the girl and swam to the shore.

Mu Ling held the box tightly in her hands, her black hair stuck to her face and her face was snow-white, but she was very happy, like the little mermaid under the moon.

Yu Shen first lifted her up, and then he supported her, and then he came up. He was panting, not because he was exhausted, but because he was scared!

"You're crazy!"

His face was no longer expressionless, full of emotions, fear, worry, disbelief...

"I got it!" Mu Ling smiled, but suddenly thought of something, Xing Mu Li was extra vigilant, and withdrew his smile for a second. Bai Nen's cheeks were full of seriousness, and she held the box tightly in her arms, "Don't throw it away, it's mine!"

"Okay, won't throw it away." Holding her head, I couldn't help kissing her hair, as if I had found my lost treasure.

A gift that doesn't deserve her at all, why should she cherish it so much?

She is a very strange girl, but also the best girl in the world.

When she got home, Yushen quickly dried her hair.

The hair dryer roared, and the girl hugged the box tightly, not willing to open it yet, with a satisfied smile on her face, the pear vortex was shallow and filled with joy.

He boiled Ginger Coke and handed it to her. She held it in her hand. The cup was very warm, but the box in her hand was reluctant to loosen.

Yu Shen looked at her quietly, his eyes reluctant to close.

He was used to being alone, and he didn't expect to take care of people and learn without a teacher.

"Is it still cold?"

"It's not cold anymore, thank you." 

The young man pursed his lips, and his dark pupils were no longer dead, and there was a hint of brilliance.

It's him who should say thank you.

He is a lunatic.

Seeing her clutching the box tightly in her hand, he understood what absurdity he had done!

Whether this gift is worthy or not is up to her.

Whether he is worthy or not is also her decision.