35

Too lustful, kissed her.

The boy's deep eyes fell on her face.

Only when she was asleep could he look at her so recklessly.

He just woke up in an instant, but he made a decision to let him immerse himself in this beautiful dream for another day or two, even if it took a little more time.

He lied to her again.

I'm sorry, Lingling.

He lightly kissed her fingers.

In her sleep, she turned sideways uneasily, and he didn't dare to move immediately.

***

The thick eyelashes are like butterfly wings, and they fluttered gently, and the girl stretched her arms like a kitten, and just opened her eyes leisurely.

The nerves have been tense before, and this night's sleep was really good.

Her eyes clearly reflected the outline of the boy in his sleep, handsome, handsome, and incomparable like a sculpture.

The girl was startled, she shrank, bit her lip lightly, why did she run off the bed?

At the same time, she was a little flustered, but when she saw that the boy was still asleep, she became bold again, looked at him wantonly, and used her eyes to describe his eyebrows, eyes, the bridge of his nose, and even... slowly, slowly and deliberately approached.

The lips of the two were not far away, and her soft gaze fell on his thin lips, like a knife.

It looks like a very good kiss.

The little girl's cheeks bulged, and she couldn't help swallowing softly.

"Lingling, what are you doing?" A smiling voice sounded from above. 

At the same time, the door was pushed open, and a group of people came in chatting and laughing. It turned out that all the teammates of the basketball team came to see Yushen.

The young man immediately covered the quilt and covered it tightly.

Mu Ling shrank down and hugged the boy's waist tightly, not daring to move, for fear of being discovered.

At the same time, she felt like she was stuck on something hot, and her small face was immediately congested.

"Who are you guys?" The boy frowned.

"Oh, they are all your friends on the basketball team." Xue Chao introduced.

Yu Qiaoqiao was looking around in the ward, looking for someone, "Where's Lingling?"

"She went to buy breakfast."

"Oh."

Fortunately, the group didn't stay long, waiting for Mu Ling to come out of the quilt. At that time, her face was brighter than the reddest apple on the tree, "I, I'll go wash my face!"

She almost ran away.

The boy looked at her back and smirked.

***

The doctor does not recommend that they stay in the hospital like this. If they want to recover their memory quickly, they need to go outside more.

Yu Qiaoqiao suggested going to the food street. It's almost New Year's Eve, and there are some small activities going on there.

The long street is holding a winter festival, with red lanterns hanging, some Japanese-style shops, but it is a bit suspected of selling dog meat with sheep's heads, all of which are Chinese snacks.

Every now and then there are those anime characters in fancy clothes walking around.

The boy suddenly leaned over and glanced back vigilantly, "Ling Ling, I just want to be with you, shall we get rid of them?"

Mu Ling was dumbfounded, but who could refuse such a Yushen?

Daisy is cute, like a child of a few years old, looking at her eagerly.

So the girl tilted her head, her eyes were clear, and she was all gentle, "Okay."

She was willing to agree to all his willfulness.

If only she had met this boy earlier, when he was ten years old, when he was eight years old, no... or even earlier...

In that way, she can give him more care and love, so that he will not grow up alone.

A large group of anime characters wearing long robes came, Yu Shen tugged the girl's soft little hands, "Three, two, one, run!"

He has long legs and runs very fast, but he also deliberately slows down for her Speed, sometimes turning back.

Mu Ling looked at the young man's scattered black hair, and his eyes were full of tenderness.

"Eh? What about them, they were still here just now." Yu Qiaoqiao was puzzled.

Feng Jiajun was also busy looking for his eldest brother.

Only Xue Chao, a big man of about 1.8 meters, put a pestle there, with one hand in his pocket, very calm.

"Feng Jiajun, look there!"

"Huh?"

Xue Chao dragged Yu Qiaoqiao and turned around and ran.

Feng Jiajun turned his head, "?"

There were five when he came out, why is he the only one left now?

In the narrow alley, the boy and the girl stood face to face, Feng Jiajun was still looking for someone, the girl just wanted to see where he was, when the boy pressed him back on the side of his small head and pressed it tightly against his chest.

The girl raised her eyes, but the boy put his finger on his lips and made a silent motion.

Mu Ling was completely obedient, lying quietly on his chest, counting his heartbeat at the moment.

The turbulent heartbeat, I don't know if it's because I just finished running, or because of her...

Her little hand felt like there was nowhere to put it, and she couldn't help poking it gently.

The young man gasped and leaned back in discomfort.

"Ah, did it hurt you?"

He held her head, his eyes doting and helpless, "My dear, don't move, just don't move."

"Oh." Mu Ling replied dully.

Not long after, Feng Jiajun had already left, and the two had just come out of the alley. The girl's eyes lit up like the most eye-catching stars in the night sky, "Yushen, I want to eat that!"

She pointed at the stall not far away. , red-hot, really good-looking, when he lowered his head, he realized that the hands of the two were clasped tightly for some time.

Hongyun climbed up her cheeks, she subconsciously wanted to pull it back, but the boy held back even tighter, "Let's go."

Mu Ling pointed to a string of candied haws, the boy paid the money, she held it happily and laughed It's more festive and beautiful than ice candy haws.

The little girl's face was like fine white porcelain, delicate and tender, with a hint of pink.

The young man looked at her intently, she seemed to be very happy, a string of candied haws for a few dollars could make her show such a beautiful smile, even the cold wind no longer rustled, and the sun in the middle of winter no longer turned white, even more beautiful. a little warm.

Putting out her little tongue, she took a small bite, and turned around happily, "It's so sweet."

"I want to eat it too." He suddenly grabbed her hand, across the ice candy haws, just like that Looking at her, with those deep and seductive eyes.

The boy's lips are thin and sexy.

Adam's apple rolls gently, wanting it.

Mu Ling couldn't concentrate anymore, this look was too misleading, and this action was even more provocative, almost like a kiss.

His breath was cool, brushing the tip of her nose.

He bit directly over the one she had just bitten and chewed lightly.

She didn't dare to face him, hesitantly, "I thought you didn't like eating candied haws."

Because she remembered that he didn't like sweets very much.

The young man looked at her and felt the sweetness spread on the tip of his tongue.

I didn't like it before, but now I like it.

"There are a lot of people." He was afraid that he would get separated from her, so he held her hand confidently.

She looked down at the overlapping hands of the two and said softly, "Yu Shen, do you remember everything?"

She heard from the doctor that when the patient regained his memory, the short-term memory of this period would not be remembered.

How she wanted time to stop at this moment, the young man in front of her lived so freely.

But she felt that she couldn't be so selfish, and he couldn't stay here forever.

He wants to grow, to continue to look forward, to become the omnipotent Mr. Yu who cannot be shaken by anyone.

***

That night, Mu Ling dreamed about the past life again, but he didn't sweat like a nightmare.

Even in her memory, she was no longer afraid, the man stood in front of her, firm and powerful.

With a seemingly sinister smile, the moment she looked back at her, "Little girl, what are you afraid of in this small scene?" 

The man and the boy overlapped.

"Mu Ling, Mu Ling..." Someone was calling her softly.