20

Yu Shen had an impulse towards her

Brother Yu shook a bit and took a step back, "Okay, five-five is five-five, I don't care about your kid." 

Yu Shen won game after game. He is smart, flexible, and can count cards.

The few people behind him cheered one after another, but no matter how noisy, the young man always looked calm and peaceful, and the curvature of the corners of his lips did not change in the slightest.

Brother Yu looked at him secretly, this kid is too calm.

With so much money, he is indifferent, so why does he look so short of money again?

Brother Yu scratched his head, confused.

The other side of the poker table couldn't sit still. Seeing that the money on his side was originally piled up into mountains, but was won bit by bit, his heart was like being thrown into a meat grinder, wiping the forehead. Khan, his eyes were all red, "Come again!"

It was he who underestimated this kid, and it seemed that he had some real skills.

He looked at Yu Shen, raised the corners of his mouth, his eyes were wide, and he smiled coldly.

He raised his hand slightly and made a warning gesture.

This time he has to teach him well, what is the cruelty of life!

The opponent put his hand under the table, revealing a cunning and sinister smile, just as he was about to change the card, the face of a national character changed greatly.

He originally planned to play the old thousand and secretly changed the cards, but he didn't expect to be discovered by this young man, and the cards to be changed were taken away by the young man!

The young man remained motionless, but the sneer on his face was provocative.

"Wow, he won and won again!"

"This time, the 32nd round, it's bloody!"

These cowards didn't know what was going on under the poker table at all, and thought it was Yushen's good card skills.

The young man's eyes remained the same, his face was calm, and even his squinting smile added a bit of coldness. .

The last time he saw that this person was making a lot of money, but he didn't care at all, he just thought it was a joke.

For him, this life has long been like a play on the stage, he doesn't care about anything, just take a look and it's over.

"I'm not playing anymore..." The man stood up angrily, it's okay if he loses too much, he was afraid that Yushen would tell him about the old man.

"Hey, don't go, why do you leave if you lose?"

Even if the loss was tragic, he seemed to have blood in his mouth, endured the pain, and fled in a panic.

Brother Yu handed a stack of banknotes to Yushen, which he gave willingly this time.

He looked at Yushen excitedly, his eyes were bright, as if he saw a big baby, "Boy, do you want to hang out with me? Follow me, eat well, drink spicy food, and you are indispensable. Talent."

He has been gambling for so long, and he lost nine out of ten bets. Once this kid came, he won a lot of money.

Yu Shen took the money, without hesitation, "I'm not playing anymore."

Brother Yu was stunned, and then hurriedly persuaded, "Boy, do you want to think about it again! I'll pay, don't say five, five, four, six, three Seven will do, I will give you three."

"If you don't stop playing, you will be scolded by your family." The boy waved his hand and walked away with his back to the crowd.

The young man's face was resolute and handsome, and there was a faint smile on his face.

In his eyes, Yuhui and Wangchao is not a family member, but she is already a family member.

If he is good, she will not leave.

In the past, he could go astray many times, and he would not hesitate at that time, but now he has fetters and sustenance in his heart.

He remembered the way the little girl disciplined him in a strict manner, and all his thoughts were gone.

***

At the end of November, it rained intermittently for almost a month, and the sky finally cleared up.

The little girl was dressed in blue and white pajamas and had a cute hat in the shape of two cat ears. She held hot milk in her hand, sucked it gently, and went out to get a newspaper.

Walking to the newspaper box, she just stood on tiptoe when she suddenly felt something touched her calf, and she looked back.

A toy pickup stopped next to her pink slippers and stopped moving.

The pickup truck was golden.

She was stunned, that was the child lock that her father gave her!

The little head looked around and saw no one. She opened her mouth slightly, very surprised.

"Ling Ling, what are you doing?" Hearing her mother's voice, she hurried back to her senses, and picked up the child lock with her fingers. The fingers were white and soft, and they looked particularly beautiful against the golden child lock.

The little girl folded her soft palms and said towards the air, "Thank you." 

I don't know if the other party could hear it.

After a while, the door next door opened, and the boy came out. He saw her small expression just now through the cat's eyes.

The boy curled his lips and heard her words.

The smile on his face has increased a lot recently, and he can feel it himself.

On the campus, ginkgo leaves rustled down, like yellow butterflies flapping their wings, sprinting toward the ground.

The girl's goose-yellow sweater with two fluffy balls at the neck of the sweater looks like a character from an anime at first glance.

She stood in the grove, waiting quietly, holding something in her hand, which she carefully guarded in her arms.

After a while, a teenager appeared at the entrance of the woods.

The girl's face was full of joy, and she quickly waved to him, her little hand was about to turn into a small propeller, "I'm here!"

The boy's eyes were full of her. The girl's pale yellow color was the only bright color in his eyes. With a smile on his thin lips, he also waved to her. The cold boy looked a lot warmer.

The boy stood in front of her, and his eyes fell on the top of her soft hair.

"That..." Mu Ling was a little embarrassed, her cheeks were red, and suddenly, she put the thing in his arms tightly in his hand, "This is a thank you."

"Huh?" Yu Shen lowered his eyes, pitch black He stared at the small box in his hand.

Small, delicate, tied with her unique bow, neatly tied, like a butterfly that will fly high in the next second.

"I know it's you who helped me redeem The gold child lock." Mu Ling raised her eyes, her eyes were bright and sparkling, "Don't deny it, Yushen, I know it's you!"

Lifting her chin, she was very firm, "Because you are a very good boy. In my eyes, you are the best in the world."

She smiled at him, the wind blowing her long hair and hers skirt.

Yu Shen looked at her without saying a word, but his eyes seemed to take root on her face.

She didn't know that he was not such a good person.

His so called 'warmth', he only gave it to her.

He didn't even care whether others were dead or alive.

The reason why he didn't take those wrong paths was to solve this panic. Even if it was a dreamy fairy tale, he would solve it for her.

Therefore, in front of her, he has always been a good boy.

Under her expectant gaze, he opened the box.

Mu Ling wrapped her fingers around her hair and whispered, "This is the chocolate I made myself." 

It was the first time to make chocolate, but she was very talented. The details of every strand of hair were made, no wonder she was embarrassed to send it in the classroom, for fear that adolescent boys and girls would be easily coaxed.

In fact, she could have given it to him at night, but she couldn't wait.

"Thank you." The boy's hoarse voice sounded.

Even his livelihood is considered a burden, his parents will not buy him gifts, and he has no friends. This is the first time he has received a gift.

He was reluctant to eat such a good gift, and he couldn't bear to look away.

He was reluctant to eat chocolate, but looking up at the girl in front of him, she was softer than hot cocoa, sweeter than chocolate, and an impulse suddenly appeared in the boy's heart.