-𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DEMON SLAYER STORY

━━━━━━━━━━━━

INFORMATION

Gender: Female
Age: 15-16 (at the beginning of the story but will be 22-23 when the plot begins.)
xxxx (height)
Alive
Firework Arts / 3 forms
First Form: Soryu Style; The Soryu Style unleashes quick and strong blows that go for an opponent's neck and weapon while making use of both the user's arms and legs. When a battle begins, the Y/N assumes a stance by bending her knees into a half-crouch, extending her right arm with a half-clenched fist facing them, and bending her left arm with an open palm.
Second Form: Rainbow; possesses remarkable sensory powers that enable her to notice objects outside the normal range of perception, as demonstrated when she was able to detect sneak attacks even from locations she wasn't looking at.
Third Form: X-Ray; Y/N will able to view her opponents' muscles, blood flow, and joint movement as a result. She will have the ability to foresee and accurately predict the movements and attacks of her adversaries. (this won't be off the bat, but she will accidentally tap into it later on in the story.)

SNIPS;
Denise
Wants to give the demons (who deserve) a second chance at life.
Talkative
Independent
Secretly likes -

━━━━━━━━━━━━