𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

🍡 : MEETING THE KAMADO'S
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'Many thorns in the budding rose, I want to hug you, smiling little boy, a child who smiled brightly'-

-
'Many thorns in the budding rose, I want to hug you, smiling little boy, a child who smiled brightly'
-

    "TAKE THAT THING WITH YOU."

Rolling her eyes, "They we're going to come with me anyways, can I go now!"

Douma comes around as he pats his fan on top of her head. "Do you have some spare change with you N/N-Chan?"

Finishing up what she needed, she nods her head. "Yes Doma."

"You know...what time to come...back right?.." Koku puts out his question, sitting on the floor as he blinks away.

"Yes Koku, I know where we live and when to come back and that's before the sun starts to come down." She slumps her body. "Can I go now!"

"Alright, alright. You can go already." Akaza says, making her jump with joy. "Be careful yeah?" His stern face makes her agree. "There can be really weird people and since we are new, we don't know how they will react."

Truly, it made her want to laugh at this, how protective they are and to stay clear from weirdos, as if they aren't the most fearsome upper moon demons as their master is the King of Demons. "Yes father, I get it!"

Akaza gave a disgusted look at her, clearly something he never wishes to be called. "Don't ever say that again, ever." Y/N rolls her eyes on their weird protective behavior, she brushed it off and thought nothing of it as she is getting exited to finally walk and see the town, hoping she can find that certain person.

She had finally recovered after a few weeks of being here and she is now ready to go explore. Right now, the demons that have been staying here with her are telling her things she already knows, yet she is happy that they start showing they care for her as she does with them.

Y/N doesn't want to know or how they became the way they are now but is happy that they seem to be showing their emotions out on their sleeves.

"Okay, okay. I got it Kaz, can I finally go?"
Akaza gives a sigh as she asks again, he really doesn't see what's the whole deal about exploring this place but if it's making her happy and up on her feet, then I guess it's okay.

The other two don't also see the deal about wanting to leave and see humans but if it's making her smile then they have no reason to not let her go.

The only thing they really wish she stop, is calling them 'father'. Now that has got to go and never come back. Everytime she calls them that, it gives a weird and disgusting feeling in the pit of their stomachs. Of course she would say she is joking but still, it leaves a disturbing feeling.