𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

🍡 : MISSING HOME
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'At the night, when the stars light up my room

-
'At the night, when the stars light up my room. I sit by myself, talking to the moon, trying to get to you.'
-

✧ 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

     IT'S BEEN A MONTH. To think that Y/N would stay this long in this world, honestly, she's so surprised that she is even alive and well this far in.

Guessing that it was probably almost the end of summer she had arrived here and now it being somewhat an end of winter.

Nothing really happened with her besides the training she does every night with Akaza and some visits from Koku. Y/N complained about the lack of food she gets since their are only vegetables and fruits she eats, not like she hates them but eating them constantly and no real meal was killing her.

When complaining to Akaza one night about the lack of meal and little energy she gets that is affecting her training. She had some good reasons, so the next night he brought her some food, which became a regular thing.

With Koku, she'd somewhat complain on her lack of sweets and need that for her energy to balance when it comes to her training with Akaza. The next time he visited he brought her sweets to eat, and that because a regular when he visits her.

During the time she is with either one of them, she secretly tries to at least show them a different perspective on themselves. Not full on 'do you wish' more like small things she'd voice out on human facts and a bit on her family. Hopeful that it'll trigger their memories a bit of their past life.

It's a small step, but she has a few years till the plot starts and she is hoping that she work her magic on them by then. But if not successful, then she will drop it and wish them a nice few years till their deaths.

For Y/N, it's kind of difficult to control her feelings. She's conflicted on just how she let herself do this, first it was with Koku. The small things he'd do is something she likes and makes her feel warm inside. Like the sweets he'd bring, which he didn't have too but he did anyways. And bringing her some things she'd mumble about wanting and bring it the next time he comes.

With Akaza, it's something. She likes him a bit more and feels warm when around him, like whenever he'd demonstrate with his lessons and when she is doing it wrong he'd walk to her and brings his hands gently onto her arms when they aren't in the right position. And when she insults him, he let her do it. Downside, he still calls Y/N human rather than her name.

So being around them and living wise is going great. And she made it past winter as well, she didn't really remember Christmas and didn't celebrate it. That day she kind of laid in her futon and went into a deep thought.

Siblings. Home. She was a wreck that day and night. She remembered the Christmas she'd have with her family. Her siblings would give her small but meaningful presents to her. Her sister had given her a BTS album and a poster of them, while her brother gave her some books that she really wanted along with a gift card to go to her favorite food place.

They weren't much, but they meant everything to Y/N. She would never ask for anything, other than to spend the holiday with her siblings and that's enough for her.

So knowing she couldn't spend the holiday with them now or possibly never anymore, made her extremely down. Y/N never left her room that whole day and night, she would cry till falling asleep and wake up with the thought again and go for another round of tears.

|| ☽ ||

Akaza was heading to the house Y/N resides in, he was figuring out just what to teach her and how to go about it.

As he was about to approach the house, he doesn't see the human girl outside, which she usually waits their for him. Thinking nothing of it, he enters the house.

He remembered that she told him he is welcomed and doesn't need to knock and wait. Which made him feel weird, he's a demon for heaven sakes, he doesn't need to be told what to do.

But for Akaza, was to say tolerating her. At first, he didn't care for her nor liked her, only because she was weak and a human. But as the days become weeks and the weeks become months, he slowly starts to be okay on her, but he doesn't know that.

First was because she isn't as weak as before, she still is very much weak but wasn't a total loss like before they met. And second, with all her talking about 'family' and 'emotions' gave him a small interest.

As he walks in, he turns to the corner of the wall and sees no one in the room. Now he sees it being a bit odd now. She wasn't at the front and now not in the room she would usually be in? Where is she?

Slowly yet with no sound, he walks around a bit, seeing as a door was slides open and leading to a hallway, he walks down to see a first room on his right. When he was about to open the room, his hands freezes and his body is stiff as a plank.

A sound was coming from the room he was about to enter. Moving a bit close to hear, he hears a weird noise after another. Just what is that noise? Opening the door a bit, he sees a figure laying down on the futon, back facing him.

The body was shaking, noises the person was making was making him feel weird. Catching his eye on the hair, he recognizes it to Y/N.

Closing the door, he stands there, figuring out what the hell he just witnessed. The human and a weird noise. He doesn't know what that means, should he know? He should leave. Walking slowly away with no sound, the noise gets a bit louder, which makes him stop.

A feeling he never once felt before is surging through his whole body. What is this? A small memory comes upon him. A figure, who he doesn't know, having wet eyes and his body shaking. Is..is this a thing called crying?

Waking up by his thought, he blinks multiple times and wonders what the hell that was. He hears the noise again and this time it snaps at him. Was...was the human crying?

Everything was going all crazy. Wanting everything to stop, he walks straight out the house and heads straight into the night.

————

note.
none.