𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

🍡 : SNOW WAR & ILLNESS CARE
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'Jealously, turning saints into the sea, swimming through sick lullabies, chocking on your alibis

-
'Jealously, turning saints into the sea, swimming through sick lullabies, chocking on your alibis.'
-

     AS THE DAYS GO BY, it suddenly hit the rock bottom of December, the harsh winds blow about the world as the days get cold but the nights get colder. Y/N have been sleeping with multiple blankets as possible for her and Ty.

They liked the room, but more so with Y/N since she keeps them warm.Y/N notice it'll be snowing soon and hopefully she can go out at night and look at it come down.

|| ☽ ||

Y/N has taken a few blankets and Ty along as well on the engawa as she opened her sliding doors a bit. Sitting down on the wooden floor she bundles up Ty a bit more since she doesn't want them to freeze to death, she only just gotten them not even a week.

"There you bud, you cozy now? I wish we had hot coco. That shit is bomb asf, especially with cookies on the side. Ouuu, now my fat ass is craving that. Damn you." Sighing, she looks up at the sky that is filled with snow coming down the sky and landing on the ground. 'How they just fall so effortlessly.'

It truly was a beautiful sight, the moon was bright and round, already at the tip of the sky as their are hardly any clouds but from some reason it rains down snow.

'Merry Christmas you guys, I hope you guys spend it on the ones you love, I miss you two so much.' About to shed a tear, she quickly wipes it away as she feel someone near.

"A—ah, if it isn't tweedledum and tweedledee coming to show themselves to me tonight. What brings you a three in a row visit? Is it because you guys love me? I know you do!"
And right on cue the three demons are just about to walk onto the engawa.

Douma was the one to break free from behind the two demons as he flaps away towards Y/N. "Aw, no fare Y/N-Chan! I wanted to surprise you, your sensing is getting really good! Why are you out when it's cold? Don't you humans get easily sick?"

A irk mark appeared on Akaza's face. "Quick asking questions you dimwit. She likes to look at the snow when it ever shows. Do you ever have an off button?" Akaza rolls his eyes as he sits on Y/N's left and Koku was already on her right, which that made Douma pout since he wanted to sit next to her.

Douma was about to sit next to Koku when he caught his glance and shrieked a bit when he saw him, moving back he makes his way to Akaza, which involves an eye roll. "Oh~ I get it now! You like to watch the snow like watching it rain right? Isn't that wonderful! I never did that before~ what do we do? Do we just just "chill" as Y/N-Chan calls it?"