𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

🍡 : REALIZATION!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'I know your somewhere out there, somewhere far away' -

-
'I know your somewhere out there, somewhere far away'
-

Warning:
suicidal thoughts,
low-self esteem

THERE MUST BE MORE to darkness than just a simple lack of light, for there is something almost palatable about the dead if night. It is tempting to risk everything we ever countered real. If it's just to run our hands through how the predawn hours feel.

Perhaps that's why we take our shelters as the night comes rushing in. For fear of something other brushing up against our skin. In case we stretch our arms out into things we do not know. And return with fingers darkened, wrapping around a ripple shadow.

The moon shines over the bed of flowers and reflects off the pond that now gives off a beautiful view. With the wind not being to harsh but still visibly there to give off a nice breeze, making everything seem comfortable. Till their is a sound, a weird one at that, finding the noise of that off tune, leads to the culprit.

Y/N, sleeping soundly, with every breath she takes, yet having a loud and rough snore. Hints to why no animals never came towards the pond that time. The sound came off scary and weird to their ears.

Fireflies start to loom over the place, lighting off the dark places and shine with welcoming. Some had fled off towards the field, some flew towards the pond and the rock. With Y/N sleeping, the fireflies took it as a sign to land and relax. Wrong.

One firefly was a murder, a cold one, the rudest of them all, the culprit to land on her mouth that was closed, till accident it opened for her routine to snore. The fly didn't react on time to fly away, it tumbles down the eerie cave that was full of wetness and weird looking veins. It saw it's life flash before it's eyes.

It's life was never the nicest, but it had its moments. Regretting everything it's ever done and wanting another chance to be better, it prayed for the fly god to spare it's soul.

As if there was a fly god, Y/N woke up due to a weird thing being in her throat. Opening her eyes in panic to gag out, she fits out coughs. 

The firefly sees a light, a flash of hope of redemption to change for the better. It took its chances and fought like a soldier. Breaking it to safely, it escapes and cries a happy cry. Actually true to its word, it goes out to change for the better but also tells the tale on its 'life death situation' with such detail.

Back to the person who actually thought they were dying, again. She finally stops her coughing and blinks of her tired eyes. Looking around the new environment, she holds her breath, with the view of fireflies and a field of flowers where breathtaking.