𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

🍡 : HALF BEATEN DEMON & USELESS CONFESSION
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else

-
'Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else.'
-

AFTERNOON HAS HIT the next day and remembering that during the time she was in the plaza of the place the two demons taken her last night. She had taken upon herself to get some food to bring back home to at least cook something rather than rely on Akaza to bring her things to eat.

When Y/N rolled out of her futon, she set off to get washed then to go cook herself some breakfast, even though it was in the middle of the day, no one ever said breakfast had to be just for mornings.

Besides, she was really craving for some eggs and bacon with some fruit on the side of it. After she was done washing herself off, she headed to get dressed and grabbed her phone to play some music.

Love Myself played.

'Know how to satisfy, keepin' that tempo right'
    'Without you, yeah~'
        'Pictures in my mind on replay'

Singing along she heads to the kitchen and surprised that there was some things to cook on. Weirdly she hasn't even though about the owner and why they would abandon this place. 'This house is in a good spot for a pretty view of the forest. Why abandon it?'

I'll just say it, the whole reason why the owner has not came and kicked her out was because well, he's dead. Remember that first demon Y/N encountered the first night? Yeah, he had attacked a man who was drunk and eaten him.

So don't worry, that owner won't be showing up anytime soon for a long time. Back to Y/N, she was singing along witha a new song playing and finishing up her breakfast. Wrapping everything up, she sliced some fruit she had picked out yesterday.

Adding everything into a plate, she marches into the living place with her plate full of food and her phone. Y/N sits down and sets everything down to pray.

"Thank you for the food" Humming in satisfaction, she digs in like there is no tomorrow.

|| ☽ ||

As the day ends and night appears, she gets into her own clothes again because wearing sweats and a shirt feels more comfortable and easy to move in and not in kimonos. Besides, she doesn't want to dirty any of those up because Koku had "paid" for them.

Finally in comfortable clothes, she puts on her shoes and leaves the house to wait outside for her friends eraser head to come and train again. Y/N starts to do some small stretches until she hears a snap in the forest. Stopping her movements, she waits till the figure or as she is hoping Akaza pops up from their.