𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

🍡 : TRAINING SUMMONED A DEMON BARBIE
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'I have a sweet tooth for you, I'm wide awake, the sugar went straight to my brain

-
'I have a sweet tooth for you, I'm wide awake, the sugar went straight to my brain.'
-

Japanese - underline
     English - normal

     YOU KNOW WHEN YOU SAY something out of the blue and think nothing of it, like you know it may never come true but turns out life wants to see you suffer so it grants you what you said.

Yeah, today was supposed to be any other day but for some reason as soon as Y/N woken up in the afternoon she had an itchy feeling that something bad was about to happen soon.

Thinking nothing of it she got up from her futon and did her regular routine she does. It's go wash up, get dressed, eat whatever is here and relax until it's time to go stretch and either train with Kaz or having a lesson with Koku on a technique.

She did three of her usual routine until she had a weird and uncomfortable feeling going through her body. 'What the hell is this feeling? Am I about to be constipated right now?'

Skating it off a bit but still wary about it, she decided to eat something sweet today. Ever since Koku brings sweets she would sometimes stash a bit to eat later on the days, she wouldn't eat all of them due to exercising and training but she would eat one every now and then to get her sugar level up.

Going to a small box that she had stashed she opens it up and was met with plenty of sweets that could knock out someone. 'Humm, very hard to choose. Oh well, they will being going in my body one way or another and out the shitter the next.'

She closed her eyes and picked whatever was near her grab. Opening her eyes to meet with a tasty looking sweet she cheers herself for picking a good choice. Y/N closes the box, hide it back up and heads towards the table to sit down and eat it.

'What a life.'

|| ☽ ||

It had hit night fast, since she stays up at night she usually sleeps in on mornings and half up the afternoon. Since she doesn't really do much during the days then she is fine the sleep. The demons don't come over till night always so everything is fine.

Y/N finished her sweet hours ago and feels ready to train or being in a lesson tonight.

Some wouldn't like to train or to be in a lesson about such things, but Y/N surprisingly enjoys just that. She likes to train and build up her stigma and if not that then she likes sitting down and being taught new techniques or learn some Japanese words.