𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

🍡 : NEW COMPANION
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'I don't want to fall apart with you can I be a pet, 24 hours by my side (next to you)

-
'I don't want to fall apart with you can I be a pet, 24 hours by my side (next to you).'
-

THERE IS A SAYING, well, more so like a fact. 'Pandas don't like macaroni'.Well, this term is exactly what Y/N would like to describe on what the hell happened last night.

Demons don't like dancing. Is more like it, she won't go into detail on what the hell happened there, but all she will say is 'broken back'.

|| ☽ ||

Today in the early afternoon, Y/N decided to not be a hobbit and decided to go out and explore more of the forest. She never really had much time to do that ever since she arrived because since she'd be up at night she would usually sleep during the days.

Surprisingly she had woken up mid afternoon so it was a decent time to go. As she had gotten dressed, she grabbed another blanket with her since the wind is starting to pick up.

When she has everything she heads out of the house and go into a different direction to just walk and see if she can find something. 'If only I had my boots, backpack and maps. Wait- can Kaz be my boots, Douma my backpack and Koku my map. Bro, that's an amazing idea!'

High-fiving herself for the excellent idea she smiles and heads towards to an adventure.

|| ☽ ||

'Yeah next to you (next to you) empty my seat purr purr'
'Feel like Cinderella, I change (hey)'
'From Meow turn into your own Jindo Dog (hey)'

Humming to the song, she was half dancing to it but being careful since she already fell like six times already in the past hour due to dancing and losing her footing. Hearing a 'purr', she thought it was just the song. Walking to another direction she stops again when she hears another 'purr'. 'Txt y'all really digging cats noises now?'

Pausing her music she waits to hear another and if not then she concludes that she has finally gone insane. 'I about to turn into my aunt-'

Meow

Turing where the sound is coming from, she gasps as she sees a cat that is sat ontoa stone staircase. "Well aren't you adorable.Would you like to join my backyardigans club?"

Y/M completely ignored how the cat's face looks, which is them being irritated at the fact he had to stop his casual walk for a human, simply a waste. "Douma picked Pablo, Tasha is Kaz and Koku is Austin, only cause he was a shy boi in season one due to being the new kid."