𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

🍡 : BLOOD THEIFS TONIGHT, AWKWARDNESS TOMORROW!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

'With his long johns on, Pop went a-creepingOut to the barn, up to the hay - LOFT

Out to the barn, up to the hay - LOFT.'

"YOUR TELLING me that you want ME to help you sneak into the butterfly mansion for some blood?"

"I think that's what I just asked for you, N/N-Chan."

"Your asking me to break into someone's place for blood.."

"Exactly! Now you see, are you ready?"

Douma flutter his eyes when he saw Y/N neutral face. Hoping he had convinced her into his little scheme. Honestly, everyone should be a bit thankful that he had asked or rather told what his plan was for tonight.

Isn't he so considerate?

There wasn't much thinking on the idea, would there be possible trouble awaiting? Yes. Can this call into kicking her off on being a Hashira? Yes, but Y/N feels like Ubuyashiki-Sama wants her on their side more than anything right now.

This will be used and become a small experiment to see what will happen.

Y/N looked at the desperate demon who kept batting his eyes like he might've gotten an eyelash stuck. "I think this can cause a lot of trouble.. let's do it!"

Without looking, Y/N had managed to hit the demon in his face. Bringing her fist she had suddenly raised high and in contact with his face. 'Well at least it stoped his eye twitching'

|| ☽ ||

Night came quite quickly than expected, the cold breeze sent shivers around. It wasn't exactly a 'fly-by' thing Y/N imagined it to be.

No, because who was tailing along was the rainbow demon who could not stop giggling like a school boy who was sneaking out for the first time of his life.

Surprisingly Douma had stated the two demons are very hard sleepers, (that is hardly believable) and that the two were good to go.

He forgot someone, and that's not including Akemi because she is very well known as for a hard sleeper.

Rui was so happened to be getting a walk in until he heard the annoying sound that made him itch his ears until they started to bleed.

When he was turning the corner, it was too late. Only getting a glimpse of the demon as he was out the door for good. "He will wake up a whole town by his obnoxious screeching.."