𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

🍡 : A BOND FORMING; HIS BRIGHTNESS
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece

-
'You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece.'
-

-three weeks-

Warning: low self-esteem,
mini panic-attack,
sadness

"AH, Y/N-SAN! I was just about to—hmm? What is this? Where are you off too?"

Y/N stops midway from the corner of the wall as she was racing down the hall. Shinobu was mindlessly walking down the same hallway and spotted Y/N.

Hearing Shinobu's voice, Y/N stops mid air, her left foot planted onto the wooden floor as her right leg is positioned floating.

What an ionic scene.

The position only lasted a split second 'til a loud thud erupted the hallway. Shinobu let's out a small gasp as she hastily walks towards where the crippled human is sprawled on the wooden floor.

Bending down, Y/N was laid out like a starfish, her arms spread out as her legs laid their lifeless. She fell onto her stomach as her face fell fowars onto the hard floor, blood starts to erupt from Y/N's nose.

Shinobu saw the blood starting to form into a pile. She quickly sets up Y/N as to get her away from the blood. Y/N's body felt lifeless when she was moving her, as if she fell unconscious.

Picking up her body, Shinobu let's Y/N's body lean onto the wall as she tries to tilt her head upwards. "Y/N-San? Are you alright? You took a nasty fall there."

Y/N snaps her head as she leaves her state of embarrassment and shock. "H-Hai! S-sorry! I wanted to go to the market down the path to get some things. The three demonetts are sound asleep in their cottages so I was making paste before one of them cry out. Geez, I think i'm okay with no kids in the future, demons are a handful as it is!"

Shinobu smiles and nods as Y/N blabbers her mouth about the demons. Quite honestly, she still doesn't understand the bond between her and the killers. It's a new thing and something that was never done before.

I mean, being friendly with the three upper moons in a span of seven years?! That's something out of a story book. "Sorry Shinobu- San! I did it again did I?"

"Yes, but I honestly don't mind it Y/N-San. Be careful next time yeah? You seem fine now, your bleeding seemed to stop. Do you have any pain or discomfort anywhere? Is your vision clear?"