𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗌

-ˋˏ WHERE THE CHILD LEARNS THE POWER OF +4's ˎˊ-

in y/n's room

     SETTING DOWN SOME DECK of cards, Y/N looked directly at the boy who eagerly waits for instructions. She knew it would spark his interest, for it being something new to him, and because it's a game that isn't from this era.

The bright shade of colors caught his eyes, making him give a smile for wanting to know why would the two play. Y/N grabs the small box, showing fully to him. "This here Rui, is a game called UNO, a game of war and destruction."

Really? War and destruction? That small box welds the power of such thing?

"It's simple, i'll shuffle the cards, hand out seven cards for me and you, got that?" The boy nods, "Good. I'll set the rest aside for us to pick out when needed."

Y/N did the usual, taking the cards out and shuffling, Rui watched it all. Finally handing out the cards, she faced his down as her's as well. "We will look at our cards, don't show yours. This game is all about winning."

A smirk creeps on Y/N's face, "There are four different colors." She flips her cards as Rui does the same, and she was right. There were colors he can remember. "Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. When I put a card down, whatever color it is, you must set the color you may have in your deck."

"What about the numbers? Why is that?" Y/N loves the questions she would get from them, it shows they are listening and most likely interested just like her.

"Say if I do this." Setting down her cards, she pulls out a card from the deck, smacking it on her floor. It was number 2 that was red. "Now I will look at the deck of my hands, and see if i have the color of the card. The numbers don't really matter, unless you want to change the color."

Rui hums in understanding, "Change the color?"

"If you don't have the color or ran out. You can either A.) grab another card from the deck until you get the color. B.) being if I put down a red 2, and you only have a green 2. You can set it down and change the color."

Slowly, Rui was getting better at understanding it. "Can we play now?"

And that was when Y/N cleared everything, setting a fresh new card. It was a 8 yellow, making him put down a 5 yellow.

It continues with a solid color until the second turn of his, Y/N told him that he needs to clear himself with no cards to win, and yell out UNO when having one card left. "Uh, what's with numbers with a cross thing on the side?"