𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

🍡 : A GREAT IMPRESSION TO THE KING OF DEMONS!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'As I have done, so will you, every fortress falls, it is not the end, it ain't if you fall

-
'As I have done, so will you, every fortress falls, it is not the end, it ain't if you fall.'
-

Japanese - underline
English - normal

"WHEN YOU TURN INTO A WOMEN, does your dick change into a pussy?"

Suddenly, everything felt like time had stoped moving. Eyes were glued onto her like they wished to kill her in one stare. "What? It's a genuine question to ask when you are in the presence of the he-she-man."

"What in the world is this?"

|| ☽ ||

Wait a minute, before anything, let's get back to how everything lead up to that moment.

The years Y/N had been through was like a snap of a finger, it went by fast and easy. The three years were filled with training and bonding with her three demonetts. There wasn't much being missed other than getting her ass kicked, metaphorically.

Y/N has grown a lot over time, not height wise but mentally and physically with her muscles. For so long of training, Y/N picked up quick on certain things that made training go by fast. And for learning Japanese, she had also picked up on it quick due to being taught it and also practicing throughout the days.

Y/N has grown more than she thought she would. With picking up training and slowly getting down what her "new power" is, she feels ready to take on anything.

Sadly not the demons yet. I mean, let's be real. Who can be stronger than them over the span of five years being in the world while they have been living over two-hundred plus years?

Unless your either All Might or Naruto, then maybe. Since she is either, Y/N is not weak to where she can easily get her ass beat but could hold herself up in a fight with two of them.

She has tried with Koku but that lasted a minute, she is determine to reach at least five with him. Other than that she can hold herself fighting Rainbows and Pinky which she is more so grateful that she can rather than not.

Enough with that, I think we can get a bit off on their "bonding relationship". Not with each other but between each demon to the human.

Of course the demons themselves are same old towards each other, the two duos Doma and Akaza always bicker while Koku sits and watches everything unfold.