𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

🍡 : BONES OF WORRY
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'When times were rough, I made sure I held you close to me, call out my name

-
'When times were rough, I made sure I held you close to me, call out my name.'
-

     THE FEELING of wetness and licking had woken Y/N up from her sleep. Groaning she opened her eyes as she looks up at the ceiling, moving her body a bit she hissed out.

'Right, I passed out when I killed him. I think I broke some bones. Fuck.' "Take it easy, you broke some bones while you were fighting."
Turning her head she sees Akaza's back facing her. He turns around and brings a cup to her.

"Don't sit up, just bring your head up a bit so your dumbass don't choke." Y/N gave him a weak smile as she she totally agrees with him on that. Picking up her head a bit, Akaza brings the cup to her lips as he looks at her in her eyes. Finished with the drink, he still stares at her when he brings the cup to him.

Y/N was looking at him and when she looks at his eyes, she could've sworn that their was a flick of emotion. 'Was he worried?' Clearing her throat. "Kaz, you know you don't have to hid—"

"I was worried." He interrupts her. A small smile shows on her face as she is happy that he isn't holding back like before. Ever since his experiences with his memories and her finding out, Y/N always tells him that she is here to listen to him and will be by his side alway if he needs anything. Of course he shrugged her off and said he was fine but sometimes she will catch a flick of emotion in his eyes and tell him that it's okay to talk about it.

She never once pushed him but she does reassure him all the time that she is here to talk or just listen. So finally, after years of shutting her out, he decided to open up a bit.

Nodding as she is encouraging him to continue to speak. " I was worried...You didn't come back when you said you were. I wanted to go and see if you were okay but it was still daylight. Until it hit night I was the first one to leave the room to find you. But, I was too late."

The sincere in his voice made her worry, not only for herself but for him. "I was too late to save you from this. When I saw you about to fall on the ground, something inside me stoped, like everything went in slow motion."

"I caught you before you fell and luckily you were still breathing until I saw marks around your skin. I was worried that you weren't going to wake up, that you were going to leave me here...alone." Akaza had his head down but Y/N moved her hands to bring his into hers.

"It's okay Kaz', I'm right here now., breathing and functioning perfectly." Sometimes, it's better to reassure the people you care for to know you aren't leaving them. Maybe this is what he needed, he needed to hear her say that she won't leave. His memories must be all over the place right now that he feels that she will slip from his fingers.