𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

🍡 : FLOWER CROWN
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'You found me, lying on the floor surrounded

-
'You found me, lying on the floor surrounded.'
-

✧ 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

     IN ALL PLACES then, and in all seasons, flowers expand their light and soul-like wings, teaching us, by most persuasive reasons, how akin they are to human things.

It has been a week, a week since everything basically happened, well, you can say two for being in this world, but one from the supposed "hangout" between Y/N and Koku. One week since she had seen him and it had left her sour for a bit, but shrugged it off as possibly overthinking it. Because everything leads back to that one thing she knows.

He can't have feelings.

It would beat the whole 'being a demon' type thing with him. And besides, she can't have feelings for him, and there are many reasons why.

One, well, it's obvious, he's a demon, she's a human, in this world, there is no such thing, because they eat humans.

Two, because him being a demon and especially being the upper moon one, the Michael Keehee man won't have it. Basically, if having feelings, the demon will die because those feelings will get in the way of them and then towards the king for finding the stupid flower.

Three, well, due to the whole brother thing with Koku, and gaining power and shit like that. He doesn't need love or even want anything to do with a girl/boy.

The final conclusion, that whatever feeling Y/N has over him, shouldn't continue. Because it could lead to a one-sided thing and will hurt her in the long run.

So here she is, it's been a week, and her sleep schedule is to say, fucked. But she is trying to get it back on track. She has her phone and surprisingly it works, only doesn't work when it comes to social medias and messages/calls. She is just grateful for the music and alarm working. And that's what she has for helping her wake up.

|| ☽ ||

Today, she thought it was a beautiful day to hang out. Lately she's been down and hiding in the house for these past few days. And today she decided enough is enough and wanted to be in the presence of the sun.

As she grabs her belongings, which were her notebook, pencil, a basket with some fruit and a small blanket. She sets off to the back door of the house, remembering that there was a flower garden around the area.