𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

🍡 : HER WARMTH FOR THEM
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.⋆。⋆ ☼ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

-'I'm on the pursuit of happiness, and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold

-
'I'm on the pursuit of happiness, and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.'
-

- 11th week -

     LAUGHTER FILLED the room that everyone is surprisingly comfortable, where there is no tension towards another, just bathing into the warmth everyone has provided. Y/N had only been home a few days, due to her injuries, Ubuyashiki had declared she should rest for a week or two.

Y/N has happy that she could finally stay home and get used to it, but she becomes sadden knowing she won't be on missions until her recovery. None the less, she is grateful for being alive everyday.

"What's the plan today Y/N?" Akemi had asked, pouring soup into a bowl as she was careful with it. "It looked sunny outside, maybe go for a picnic?" Humming in satisfaction, the smell of the food sends her jumping with joy.

Y/N notices how she loves to be in the kitchen, either here or outside tending to the garden she happened to start.

"I will be tra—"

"Finish that word." Akaza surprisingly popped up, walking through the kitchen as if he's immortal to the sun that shines through the home. Y/N completely forgotten she had instructed if they ever made a tinted glass, where the sun can't come down on them. At first, she truly believed it was a hoax in the Vampire Diaries. "That's right. Don't, no training due to injuries, you know this already."

It kicks her in the ass just how much he acts motherly on her. "My injures aren't that bad, a few scrapes here and some there, nothing too big." Y/N's injuries weren't that bad, they just seemed that it is.

"Just do light work...nothing too serious." Koku appeared, sitting down on the table as he nods his head towards Akemi in welcoming. "Don't go hard, take it slow."

Y/N's mind went one way and it wasn't the mature one. Spitting out her food a bit, chocking on the rest as Akemi comes to her rescue. Akaza rolled his eyes, living with her for years, he didn't need to save her when she eventually comes back to life.

"T-thanks for the save beautiful." Akemi blushed at her words, swatting her away while she walks towards her seat to sit. Leaving her eyes to the pink demon that say near the spider one. "If I had a remote to control the windows, i'd blast your asses in the sun."

Ignoring her threats, Akaza hummed at the idea Kokushibo had said moments ago. "Maybe that can work, yeah. Okay trading in 15 minutes, if your late, that will be added to next training."